Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She was so adamant she wanted to hear story f her best friend seduce and deflowered by me. She made me lay on my back and she lay beside mw but with some distance. I resumed with my story. I was giving all the details how I was acting like not interested in her and how she behaved when i asked her t disrobe she got angry and followed me with knife then how I convinced her to change dress. Then came real sex scene I was giving details like blue film with all the minute details and added bit masala to make the things interesting.
With all the tasty and erotic description she was blushing intermittently but she did not stop me from completing. I had a thought if I give erotic description she would feel odd t hear and stop me but in turn though she blushed still persuade me to continue.
She asked me to stop as she is going to use wash room. She got up from bed and jumped over me to ground, accidentally I looked at her bosom. Her bobs jiggled as she jumped. My god she is not wearing anything underneath. Unwillingly my eyes followed her I could see her ass sway with her steps. This girl is s beautiful I had never observed her I thought. Before she entered wash room she looked back I steal glance and turned away from enjoying the sight further. After some time she returned and crossed me jumping over me. This time I was cautious not to see her and stare at her assets.
This time she lay bit closer I didn’t pay attention as I was almost caught red handed staring her ass. Now she asked me to resume the story. This time I was bit aroused by looking at her assets, I didt know what to do. If I d anything wrong that may lead to misunderstanding as I am her family friend . I resumed story from where I had stopped now it was at fucking point I told her plainly that we had sex just to see her reaction.
Not this way bhai tell me in detail she urged. I began describing my sex acts wih her closest friend how I deflowered her and how I did foreplay with her to arouse smita. After some time I looked at lavanya she was breathing fast then my eyes slide down I could have glimpse of her boobs hidden in my thin t shirt. Nipple pokies were prominent this time I could see both of her nipples I could guess that her nipples are longer than smita. They were standing like bullets lavanya was not aware of my stare as she had closed her eyes to conceal her arousal. Till she opened her eyes I kept staring at her boobs which were raising and falling with her breathing.

I had lost track of time and location by watching her boobs I was almost quite, when I didn’t speak she opened her eyes and asked why I stopped. This time also I was almost caught red handed but I acted like I was not looking at her boobs but face. I thought y9ou have slept I tried to conceal my mistake. No you just carry on she encouraged me to tell further. Now power had come and a c was functioning in full speed, she might have felt cold as she was in only t shirt and shorts nothing underneath. She snuggled at my side her body was almost touching mine. Then I stretched my hand she looked at my left hand and she paced her head on it that made her still nearer to me.
I too was getting aroused by nearness of another virgin girl who had rested her head on my hand and snuggled beside me. And the story itself was acting like a catalyst. I continued story with erotic words now I was almost using filthy words for which she didn’t object but was enjoying. I think she too might be using such words wither friends s she didn’t object. Now she turned facing me I was laying on my back. Then she turned me facing her. Now our faces were so near and her almost nude boobs were touching my chest, separated by two thin layers of cloth.
When I told her that how I licked and sucked her pussy and how I made her leak and leak to orgasm. She had a doubt by listening to my words. Didn’t she suck you she asked curiously? Yes she did but not on first round I replied her. Why she didn’t like to do it she asked again. N she was reluctant but I made her suck that part will come in second round I replied.
Now first tell me how you made suck your thing she asked curiously. Tell remaining part later now tell about how y9ou made her follow your words as I know she is very timid , once if she says no to anything she won’t agree so easily.
Then I described about chocolate episode and how she agreed to try it first and step by step she did suck my cock and how we did 69.
Mmmmmmm that is nice she needs to be treated like that. You are very clever and naughty you made her obey your words and made her do what she was not ready. She pinched my cheeks and gave peck on it. It is effect of nearness of very sweet and intelligent girl I looked at her. No don’t give all credit to me, basically you are very intelligent and naughty too. I was not aware that you can do such thing s to my best friend.
Lavanya hugged me for congratulating for taming the shrew. You did a fantastic job dear ummmmmmmmma she kissed my cheek. When she bend forward to kiss my cheek her both boobs were pressed on my chest. I don’t know whether she noticed it or not but it sent jitters in me already I was aroused and this pressing of her hard tits on my chest made my cock throb in my shorts.

I continued story of her friends first fuck this time we were laying side by side facing each other. I could see her reactions when I was detailing how I made her friend urge me to fuck. that seduction scene was making its effect on lavanya her eyes were becoming red and her breathing was getting faster. Her nipple pokies was becoming prominent. After kissing my cheek she had moved back a little. While speaking to her I placed my hand over her just casually and after some time I moved forward a bit closing the gap, for which she didn’t object. Now our bodies were in full contact her hard boobs touching my chest and erect nipples seemed to be boring hole on my chest. Now fire was catching at both sides. I didn’t dare to feel her boobs with my hands though they were itching to cup them. My hand was lying over her waist.
Now I was detailing about how I broke her seal and her reactions and how I continued fucking her even after her climax. When I finished first round description she was aware of how much time I had taken to finish one round of fuck and how many times she had reached climax. She was so happy it was fantastic and it is amazing to know the duration you took for your one round. You have great stamina dear she was so happy when I told her smita promised to be my keep till she gets married. Not only she promised but she made me promise that I should be in contact wither. She was totally crazy to be my girl even after marriage.
That is great shree bhai for making her your slave. Now onwards keep her as your slut enjoy her and make her all holes loose. That is what I was expecting from you and you did it. She hugged me tight she began showering kisses on my face. I turned my face in such a way that her kisses lands on my lips for which she dint notice or object. Now I was completely aroused I hugged her tight crushing her hard boobs on my wide chest.
Me -You know I did all just for you. I knew you were after her and wanted to take revenge this way. So I didn’t spare anything even I fucked her ass hole making it difficult for her to walk you know. She -That was still great you used all her three holes to send your manly cock in them and explore everything a girl can offer.
Me -I was not sure that you were doing for my sake.
She -How come you understood my intentions she asked.
Me -God promise dear it was purely for your sake. If I mind I could trap her long back or I can seduce much beautiful girl than her.

She – that I can understand with your wealth or nature you can attract any girl. For your standard of living and your personality she is just nothing. But I am bit confused how you understood my feelings. I have never expressed it to you.
Me – samjane wale ko ek ishara kafi hai. I could understand with one simple message.
She – what is that she was still confused.
Me – when we were at pune you massaged her statistics , so you wanted me to gift her some sexy clothes and good gifts for her birth day. Preferably without informing her, and ………..
She cut my sentence, you are too clever dear, you guessed it right. You were telling something too.
Me – you left her to me for entire night informing her that you are too tired to pick her. It was simple leaving your sexy bitch for me to enjoy and deflower her. You created privacy for your or my benefit. Next moment itself I began working on the mission sakshi deflower.
She – you are too clever dear, if we show finger you will catch hand hehehehe.
Me – one has to become clever in company with intelligent girl, these things I have learnt with your association hehehehe.
She – you are praising me for no reason. You are born genius dear. So you did everything purely for my sake. I don’t know how I can thank you for that she looked into myeyes. The way your frind thanked me, these words were almost on tip of my tongue but I didn’t say it.
Me - You are close to me and you are my closest friend that is enough for me. I want you and your family to be happy. You know as your bhabhi is my sis, so you are sort of Sali to me. Keeping you happy is my bounden duty.
She – which I know if bhabhi was not there we would never have met. I should thank bhabhi for bringing you in my life. Otherwise even today I would be relying on the crutches. You are everything to me dear she became little senti she began kissing me. This time her hug and kisses were provoking me to the limit. I thought of taking a chance I turned my face in such a fashion she was kissing my lips than cheeks. Then I too began responding to her kiss I lip locked her. She was bt shocked but continued frenching.
When we broke kiss I politely said sorry for kissing you dear. I was carried away, I am feeling guilty to death I confessed (acting). No need to say sorry , you know how much I craved for this, I wanted to be with you and make love to you. But I was afraid of bhabhi. But this time I am not going to fear to any one and not to you also. You have made my dream come true I want to make you happy today. Please kiss me again, she volunteered to kiss me, I didn’t lose chance I was completely aroused and my brain was on halt only my lund was thinking. I too responded for her kiss this time it was long one. she might have learnt art of kissing by movies she was kissing me like expert still she lacked as many times she bite with my lip or tongue. But it was long one in a way I taught her the way to be kissed and to kiss. When we broke again I said I am sorry, we should not be doing this , you are my relative and I love you. It is wrong let us stop before we are carried away and commit mistake. Tomorrow I may not be able to show my face to your family especially your bhabhi. They have left us on trust we should not commit to regret later.
Her face became dull with my words, I felt she was losing her arousal. So I had lost chance of deflowering yet another girl. In a way I too was in dilemma whether to proceed with her or not. Though I was aroused and badly in need of a pussy to cool my thing. But I had to be think properly before I do something wrong.
Again we lay side by side; I could feel she was fighting with herself and her feelings. She was so excited that she would not stop me from doing anything. The helps I had made to her family that would keep her silent, that way she owes me a lot. I was scared for that only, if I do anything wrong she won’t say but she will think that I took advantage of my helps to her and her family.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:37 AM