Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I kept fucking her with various poses and gave attention to her other assets. She was completely satisfied with two or three mind blowing orgasms. By the time I asked for her ass for fuck she readily and happily agreed. As I had promised I made her ready by lubing her ass and making it acceptable by fingering and making loosening her muscles. I enjoyed her third and last hole. That too was fantastic as I had minimum hurt I succedded .
After marathon fuck again we slept for rest of night in each other arms. Next day I was first to awake. I looked at her innocent face I kissed her forehead. I kept caressing her face and body till she awakes. When she opened her eyes and found me looking at her she blushed for sleeping nude and remembering what we did previous night. She hid her face in my wide chest. Today I was going to miss my routine exercises but I had opportunity of other kind of exercise here. After some time she became normal and was still blushing like newlywed before her hubby t be nude. Then I carried her to bath room we had shower together this time she only asked me to fuck her in shower as she is not going to meet me for couple of days as she needs required rest. Who I am to deny, the golden offer. We made long session of lovemaking under shower and finished on bed filling her pussy with my warm seeds. Before she went we kissed again, I gave her I pill in name of pain killer so that she should not suspect me for keeping I pill ready. We departed after another long smooch.
After sending her I took some more rest to catch up the sleep.

I had to thank lavanya for all the things she had made for me. I had understood her intention, straight away I went her house on the way I yesterdays happenings were rolling in my mind like cinema. I was getting excited remembering how I managed to open up the innocent beauty and deflowered her all three holes. I was so happy to take that beauty to bed that too on her request and how I acted like I was not willing to do anything with her thought I was dying to fuck that girl.
No one there in sitting room I went in search of lavany I found her in kitchen. She was wearing red color chudi her back was at me. How beautiful she looks from back side I thought straight away I hugged her from back to say thanks and kissed her right cheek. Kissing lavanya cheek is not new thing for us as we do it when we are happy. She was frightened with sudden attack. On hearing the voice I was startled to find that it was not lavanay but her bhabhi my lovely sis rukmani.
Oh kishan it is you, you startled me she said looking back at me. She too kissed my cheek. But I had done blunder by hugging her when my cock was fully erect and had pressed my man into her ass cheeks. Then I kissed her again before I left her. But damage was done I had poked my cock between her as cheeks. I felt she had not noticed as there was no any alarming response from her. She turned around and hugged me, which I was not ready and no willing, though after shock my erection was dropping but it was semi erect. How come my bro is loving me so much any special reason she asked looking into my eyes.
Masking the mistake for the first time I am seeing you in this attire. Always you wear saree you look so beautiful in this dress. Especially this red color matches you so good. I kissed her cheek again but taking precaution that our lower bodies don’t touch.
You say this dress looks better for me. It is my old dress I had not wear it since long. Today when I saw it I felt like trying it again that too no one is at home. I like these kind of dresses on you, you look very good in such attire.
Then I shall wear such dresses for you she replied smiling at me. That is like a good girl. You are still a girl but you wear saree like old lady. Keep wearing some time for change and I like my sissy to dress as she likes. We will buy some dresses today I said looking at her. I think my bro loves me more these days she replied happily. Again she hugged me tight this time. I don’t know what made her happier. One thing is there when they hear praises they become happier and if praises are true they will like still more.

No need bro I have enough dresses but I had never ventured thinking what your jiju will think of me. No need to frighten who will not be happy when his wife looks better and more beautiful. Even if he objects I shall convince him I said caressing her cheek. By her hug her boobs were pressing on my chest. My cock was regaining so I left her, what kind of sissy you are. You have not even asked for water forgets whether your bro has taken breakfast or not I sort of objected.
It is your house and this is standing on your help I don’t think you need any formality here, you can just order your sis to have any thing you need she replied in mock anger. Wow you look more beautiful when you are angry I pinched her cheeks. Now be a good girl and prepare something I am feeling hungry. Behave like this my big bro she too pinched my cheeks, give me few minutes I shall prepare something for you. Till then you take some sweets she served some sweets. You can sit outside by the time you finish it I shall prepare something for you.
I will prefer to sit here so that we can chit chat otherwise both will get bored. I dragged kitchen stool and sat there. Mmmmmmmm my little bro loves his sis more these days are there any special reason. She smiled at me and became busy in her preparation. We kept speaking while she was cooking. When it was ready we moved to dining table I think she too had not taken breakfast we both had together. After that we depart after another light hug.
I wanted to go to site but I received call from lavanya, she was in apartment. I went straight to meet her. When I entered house was completely cleaned all the mess we had doe yesterday was all cleaned. She was resting in bedroom. There I noticed even bed sheet was changed and room was looking as fresh as it used to be. When she saw me she sat up on bed I took seat beside her.
There was mischievous smile on her face.
She - so how are you dear she asked.
Me -I am fine dear how about you, I think you were too tired doing all the arrangement I said.
She - Not too much but it was tiresome I had planned everything beforehand so it was not that difficult.
Me -So it was all planned , you are very clever the arrangement was really superb. You know smita was so happy she thanked me a lot for everything.
She -What did you say she asked.

Me – honestly all credit should go to you only. I didn’t want to take any credits of which I had not done, even I had not anticipated such a celebration.
She – I had to as she is my best friend cum closest rival and sort of enemy too. Leave that tell me how was first night she explode bomb.
She is very clever girl she had understood everything maybe it was part o f the plan. I was fool to leave bed spread. But already damage was done, I could not go back as she was the one who changed sheet and she must have observed blood stain on it.
Me – so what was intention behind it I too asked directly?
She – you tell me whether you enjoyed or not. All the celebration was for her as token of our friendship and last one was gift from my side hehehehe.
Me – that was the biggest present ever any one offered me.
She – I am happy as you liked my presentation. To be straight I wanted to take revenge on her, so i had planned to make it happen. Coincidentally her parents went out that helped me a lot. Otherwise I had other plan but it was not necessary. I wanted you to do it, you are the fittest person to deflower that bitch of attitude.
Me – yu know when I told her that it was all your arrangement she became so happy and confessed her misdeeds with you. Didn’t ask directly but indirectly she confessed that she had troubled you a lot not knowing that you love her so much.
She – yes we are closest friends but she mistook me as rival and did that blunder to me, in return I did give her same but nt hurting like me. I gave her pleasurable revenge. So tell me how was that she was curious to know.
Me – you want in detail or only glimpse.
She – I want to hear in detail, I was fool not to plan fixing camera here. I had skipped that because of you. It should not be a problem for you in future or if she finds out she could suspect yu and make you responsible for everything.

Me – that is nice of you baby, all the time you think good for me. I shall give complete details but I need a strong coffee before that. I was worried about bed sheet which I preserve I was doubting if she had put it to wash. Lavanya went to make coffee in mean while I looked for sheet. There it was in cupboard neatly folded and there was a slip scribbled smita and date. I wondered how come she had kept it like that. After some time she returned with two cups of coffee.
She sat close to me and handed one cup we began sipping coffee. So can you tell me in detail from very beginning? DO you want I n detail or should finish with high lights I asked again. No I want in detail. While sipping coffee I began telling all the events in detail.
When it reached to the point where smita was trying to seduce me, lavany became eager she was urging me to give even minute details. Then power went off for bad luck inverter was not functioning. Fan was not working any more. I went to see what happened to inverter battery had gone to blink some problem with charging section, I could do nothing but to call mechanic. I wet back t bedroom with sad face. She asked what happened I told the same and said we can continue story as room is getting heated without a c as well even fan.
No I want t hear now itself I am curious to know what all happened and how she came under you. She asked directly so I was forced to continue but due t access heat sweat began running on my body. I had lost mood t speak but this stupid girl is insisting to continue. She looked at my state, she realized why I was discomfort. She asked me to be comfortable and continue. You can remove your shirt and be comfortable she suggested. I hesitated to remove dress in her presence. She was s curios she volunteered t remove my dress but I stopped her. What is there bro I have seen enough of you. We have spent many days on same bed why do you hesitate or shy like girl. Wait let me take initiative she went and took my t shirt and short disappeared in wash room. So she too is going to change whys should I blush like a girl I thought. Before she arrived I had changed into short and west. When she returned I looked at her. I began laughing at her attire she was wearing my long t shirt and shorts. Short was tight for her hips and shirt was too long for her short height. Shut up she screamed what is so bad in this she said looking at herself in mirror. She too laughed at her image and joined me in bed.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:37 AM