Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I dried her body with towel she was all the time protesting to treat her like a baby. You are my lovely baby, let me have previlage of expressing my love dear I kissed her forehead and carried her back to bed. We layside by side, chit chat for some more time. Then I inquired about pain. Hey I had almost forgotten abut it till you reminded it. After that hot shower and your treatment of fomentation it has reduced much, but still it is there.
Then how about another round, I asked teasing her. Want to kill me, you did pound on me for more than hour and again asking for another round. Sorry baba I don’t have strength and the pain won’t allow me to g for it. I am really sorry she said in sad face.
Don’t worry baby I was just joking I said. I got up again, she hold my hands please don’t leave me alone, I could see her eyes getting wet. I cant understand how these women manage to bring ganga jamuna so easily. Hey supid where can I go at this hour of night, just wait ofr few minutes I will be back I caressed her face. she let me go, I went to fridge in search f some cold drinks. I fund few bottles of energy drinks, I was bit confused I never buy these things hw come they are here. Then I saw some thing else I smiled and took a pack.
When I returned with all things In tray, smita was laying on her back waiting for me. When she saw me she smiled and gave some space to sit beside her. She also was still nude but had covered her body with sheet. What are these she asked as I placed tray on bed. Come on sit up I asked.
I gave her pastry she silently took it as she might be feeling hungry. We ate silently mean while my hand was roaming on her body. Are you not yet satisfied she asked when I pressed her melon with left hand? How can anyone be satisfied when such a beauty is sitting beside me. Do you think I am beautiful , there is no doubt dear you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met, I know girls like praising and I am seasoned in praising. She was getting happy for all the praises I did and became so happy she began smooching me with her lips coated with pastry; she smeared my face with it. We completed eating and had energy drink also. What for this drink she asked. I gave her pain killer she looked at me questioningly it is pain killer baby, you need it, she swallowed without comment.
We need to do more hard work dear I replied. My god just now we have finished and you want more she smiled, but was bit worried.
Me - Why are you worried baby iasked.
She - Still it is paining down there will I be able to take him again.
Me – that is the reason I have given pain

She – I rust yu shree always you take care of me, you know what is better for me than my self know .
Me – shall we start game
Half heartedly she consented, she was willing for second round but was worried of pain. I began kissing her she too responded , she took my upper lip into her mouth while I took her lower lip, we were lip locked now. My hands kept playing on her body she ws getting aroused soon. When we broke kiss I said. One more thing is waiting to be loved I said. What is that she asked, I gestured at my already erect lund. He is loving me already what else should I do to him, ihave surrendered to him and offered everything I have she replied with smile.
There are many more things to offer. He has not felt your lips and tongue on it and there is another opning where he needs to enter. What is that and I don’t like sucking she sternly told me.
I knew she would not like t suck my cock. I didn’t force her, I took the 5 star silky bar and coated on her melons. I lay her on her back and smeared soft chocolate on her tummy and her pussy. What is this shree you are making me dirty with chocolate she objected. Just lay back and enjoy, you will know why I have coated your body. Then I took few almonds, cashews and cherries, placed each cherries each on nipples, placed cashew and almonds in a row on her nude body and flat stomach.
She was looking curiously at me, I lay beside her and kissed her lips and then her neck and reached for her globes, I kissed and licked upper portion of her boobs and licked clean then went for cherries began chewing cherry along with her nipples. Wow this is what you wanted to do she said as she monaed slightly. After nipples I licked clean on rest of body while eating cashew and almonds. Then I reached for her pussy. When she had first contact of my lips on her pussy she shivered but protested don’t lick there it is dirty. No dear it is not dirty heaven lies there, just relax and enjoy I said while i ate her pussy enjoying chocolate and her juice. I kept licking her pussy she pressed my head hard on her pussy. Now she was enjoying my licking while my nose pressing her clit. I kept doing till she had another orgasm when she reached her orgasm she locked my face on her pussy by both of her legs. I drank all her juice till last drop, then only she let me free. That was wonderful shree I really enjoyed you have many ways to make girls happy, where did you learn all these tricks she asked. By experience darling I replied. It means you had lots of girls she asked. Not lot of but had few , who taught me all these I replied. She was not happy to hear but she had no option. If my wish fulfils I would try to keep you all for myself.

She was getting possessive all girls are like that, once they get what they wished will try to possess it for themselves, seldom like to share.
She looked at me asking what next, you can do as I had done or think your own way. She too took chocolate and smeared all over my body except my cock. If you have to do like me you have to give proper attention to this also, otherwise it will get angry and may not love as it loves always I teased her.
No, I won’t suck it she said. Do one thing first complete what you wanted to then we shall think of it. She was happy as she was expecting me to force her. She played with my body licked and sucked my entire body when she was done she looked at me. If you don’t mind have a try , if you don’t like you can stop I won’t force you I assured her. She hesitantly applied some on my erect cock, when my cock felt soft fingers on it throbbed in her fingers. She pat it saying you want me to make things which I don’t like, already tasted me down there now you want my lips and tongue on you , you crooked one eye devil she was speaking to my cock which I was enjoying. My cock didn’t reply bu throbbed again and again.
With lot of hesitancy she kissed tip of the cock, there was nothing to feel bad, my pre cum was mixed with melted chocolate she could not distinguish taste of pre cum from chocolate. She backed up and savored taste of chocolate and then kissed again this time bit loger than before. She had no issue with taste, she looked into my eyes I encouraged her to for it again by gesture. This time she took bulb in her lips and sucked it clean. This time she was enjoying the taste, now I had no need to press her t suck. Volunterely she began sucking the shaft enjoying chococlate but she didn’t leave it even after all the chocolate was eaten, she kept sucking my cock holding it at the base. I was enjoying the suck form virgin lips. Now my cock had explored two holes one mouth and other pussy, one more aperture needs to be enjoyed by master cock.
What about this, you want me to suck this also she gestured at hanging nuts. It is your wish I replied coolely. I knew once she was comfortable with cock she wont disagree for sucking scrotam. She took chocolate wrapper and smeared remaining portion on nuts. This was the first girl to suck my nuts without invitation. My wait was complete son she began licking that too. After cleaning nuts she went back to my long cock. She began sucking my cock probably she was enjoying her suck. I kept encouraging her by praising her skill of sucking on her first attempt which made her happy and continue. Then I went for 69 I began licking her pussy and she my cock. We enjoyed sucking and licking for some time.

Now she was fully aroused and asked me to mount she lay on her back legs spread. I didn’t waste time I too was aroused and wanted to enter her , soon I began fucking her in missionary pose. As she was completely aroused by sucking cock for first time and wanted to enjoy the fuck again. How is pain darling I asked. Nothing this time your wonder medicine has cured it, I don’t know if it wil pain again after fucking she replied innocently. I am sorry to give pain dear I said. No need to be sorry dear it has to happen on first time, I know you being expert you must have taken enough precaution to minimize pain and I should say thanks for your expertise shree love you. If that is true let me complete mission by opening other door too I said while I was fucking her pussy. What else she asked amazed, you have already broken seal and stuffed int my mouth what else you need now she asked.
Want to open the back door also I said pressing her ass cheeks. My god not there , I have had enough pain in my pussy now you want to hurt me at back also. She was not happy for my words. I know dear you are in pain, but after tablet pain is vanished and its effect is still one. you know one or other day I will take that also and as you love me you wont object for that. Am I right baby I asked caressing her face, sort of sentimental black mail, as expected she fell for it. If you insist I shall offer that too to my lovely friend. But spare it ofr today I know it is going to pain more than front entry.
No dear yu know how good I am in opening I will assure minimum pain, so that you wont have problem next time. I don’t loke giving pain frequently. Better you take rest tomorrow so that both pains will be gone and you know you can take pain killer, I persuade her. Let me think shree, what you are sying has some meaning in it. One or other day yu will take it and that day also I will be suffering pain but if you open that today I have to suffer from both end but for once and all it will be gone from next time I will be free to offer what youask for. Ok dear please fuck me faster my pussy is itching. Done , I will give maximum pleasure this time, you will remember this day forever I said as I increased speed. How can I forget today shre darling this day is most special day on which I celebrated my birthday in such a way and adding crown to that I am made woman form girl by my most loved boy friend. I shall remember this day all along my life as any girl in the world remembers her first night.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:36 AM