Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Then smitha cell ring she took the call it was from lavanya.
Smitha – where are you dear, I am waiting here to thank you for making all the arrangements and inviting all my friends?
Lavanya – no need to thank baby after all we are best buddies.
Smitha – where are you both of us are waiting for you and it is getting late for me, you know I have to go back to house.
Lavanya – that is the reason I am calling you. I thought already shree has dropped you at your house. So I went there but it was locked your security people told that they have not yet returned. So I called your mom she said they won’t be returning tonight. And they asked me to take you tomyhouse for the night.
Smitha – my god how careless they are, they didn’t inform me even.
Lavanya – they had called you it seems but you have not taken call. May be they had called when music was on. And I am so sorry some guests have come to my house it is jam packed now. That is what I was worried about. And I am too tired to come there; you know how hectic day it was for me to arrange all the things. Otherwise
Smitha – my god what should I do now.
La- you can ask shree to drop you at my house somehow we adjust for a night but it is too tough. Or you can stay there itself and I will tell your parents that you stayed with me and I shall drop you at your house in the morning as I have your scooty with me. If you have faith in him she added. I am so tired I can’t even come there, if you have problem to stay alone send him he will bring me there.
Smitha – thought for a moment and accepted second option. That is ok you know he is a real gem not only gentleman. I have full faith in him and would love to stay with him for night.
Me -Hey what are you saying. Who said I am gentle man.
She cut the call and looked angrily at me. Who is that who said you are not gentleman I shall kill that bloody fellow she roared. Cool down baby it is me who commented not any others. But I don’t find any sense in trusting strangers this way to the extent of staying a night with him.

Shall we continue this divine game dear I asked her. You mean it is not yet over? How is it possible till you spend all your energy from this lower hole I caressed her pussy. My god I thought it is game of few minutes, she comment.
Me - Who the fool told it, it is not mere fucking but it is love making. I will make love for entire night. Who can sleep when such a beauty is beside me and wants to be loved and cared?
She - My friends used t speak that they finished game in few minutes she said.
Me -They are either fools or in wrong hands. This is act of love, one needs to make it leisurely not in hurry. The one who has told they must be doing for the itch and they are in real love. See doing things in lust is entirely different act. You might have seen animals doing, they don’t know what is love, I am with a lovely girl who wants love not lust. So just do as I say and enjoy. I want this night must be memorable for rest of life.
She – then I should follow all your instruction and learn the art of love making.
Me – you are most welcome dear I am here to teach you. Can you feel my erect long cock is still buried in your tight pussy? He does not want to come out now. He wants to give all the pleasure in the world.
She – yes I can feel him, he is throbbing in my tight passage. He too seems a crazy fellow like you hehehehe
Now I shall resume from where we had stopped. She just nod in affirmative. I began moving slowly I had to build passion again. I bent forward kissed her lips. She had lost all her inhibitions now she too responds for my kiss. She placed my hands on her globes. I began pressing and caressing alternatively. Slowly she began getting aroused. My cock was travelling in her tight pussy, now it was getting wet due to excitement. I tweaked nipple for which she moaned loud, it feels good but do slowly it pains she cried. I knew where to put pressure and where to be gentle. I tweaked other nipple she cried with ecstasy again. My god it feels so good, to be honest I have played with myself I had never felt like this. If self pleasuring can fulfill then there would not be need of second person. It has to be done with proper person. I continued fucking her, as I increased speed she was enjoying more as there was no pain this time. My long tool coming out till door and went in measuring the depth.

Now she was fully aroused her boobs felt great in my hands. How abut you riding me dear asked. Why not but I don’t know how to she replied in sad voice. Why should you worry baby I shall teach you. I rolled over taking her on top without breaking contact. Now I asked her to sit placing bothe her knees o bed she did as I say. Now move slowly don’t go back to break the contact. See that tip of the cock remains inside and move slowly. She tried couples of times but cock came out. Then I taught her how to move by holding her ass. Now she began moving nicely. She is a good learner she began fucking me from top. Within few minutes she got the grip she was doing fine.
I asked her to increase speed, she did as I say. She was moving in rhythm, her melons jiggled as she jumped on my cock. Wow what a sight it was, her melons jumped along with her movements. She is so strong being athlete no question of tiring. She continued fucking for several minutes. Now orgasm was building inside her. Now her movements were erratic she was losing her line and length. I knew she was nearing her next orgasm. I wanted to give it when she is still on top. I hold her waste tight I began moving from down, Giving upward strokes. My cock moved easily as the pussy was completely wet and my cock fully soaked in her juice. Again room was filled with thumping sound and creaking of bed. She too was giving back stokes hitting my groin with hers.
She was on brink of her huge climax, I wanted to give her best of it. I kept fucking her with full energy. She too did cooperate by giving as much strokes she could manage to. At last she arched her back and shuddered lay over me breathing hard. Her pussy explodes wetting my groin with her juice. I too was near to mine, I turned over and came in missionary pose. I continued banging her. I was taking my cock all the way out and sending back home in single stroke.
She had no strength to respond but I had t finish so I kept banging her. After few more strokes she was getting aroused again, allshe could do was moaning hard. I kept rigging her bore for few more minutes now she began having orgasms repeatedly. On her first fuck only she had series of rgasms. I had to do it to make her slave. Onw thing I always preferred is to give multiple orgasms on first fuck that would make her my slave. Once sha tasted me then she wont like others even if he is tronger than me or havebigger cock but the art of giving series of orgasm is mastered by only few like me.

Now I too was losing my control. I didn’t have time to ask where to download my huge load. I began pumping hard and started filling her hungry hole. My cock made series of spurts filling her tight pussy. Her pussy muscles clamped my leaking cock and was trying to milk it. I was exhausted by marathon fuck and lay over her. She was still panting and trying t catch breath. I lay over her nude body smashing her melons with my chest. After some time I rolled over my limp cock came out followed by stream of mixed juice and blood. I had a glance at her leaking pussy, mixed juice and blood ws wetting sheet below. I smiled for having blasted another cherry, I had to do it. I had liked her manges from first appearance and liked her butt had a very god shape. My god still I have to openthat passage lso I thought. This was mainly for the reason of lavanya
She opned her eyes after long time and when our eyes met she blushed and closed her eyes again. I pulled her towards me and hugged her tight. I was about to ask how was the show, but she only said it was super shree, I had never assumed that there would be somuch fun. That is good that you didn’t know otherwise you would have devoted your cherry t someone else I replied smiling at her. She blushed again, you are a bad boy, yu speak so nonsense she said acting anger. No baby I was kidding, I know god had created that only for me and I am proud to open it. She hid her face in my wide chest.
Thanks for listening to my request and pop up my cherry she smiled at me. I should say thanks baby for giving me the most precious thing to me I cajoled her. As you said maybe god had kept it reserved for you only. I had not guessed that I would be doing it before my marriage. But when you came nearer I had sort of expecting it and devoting that to you, still I don’t know why I thought like that. Usually things go in my favor and this time also god didn’t deceive me. Those words touched my heart. I never knew she liked me so much. I should have understood when she kissed me in car and when I indirectly proposed her for smooch she readily agreed.
She needed to be cleaned blood and semen was drying on her groin, I knew she was not in a condition to walk after such a hard fuck. Her pussy lips were swollen and smeared with blood and semen. I got up she pulled me back on her. I lay over her and gave smooch then I released myself from her grip. Switched on geyser and went back to her and we did spend some time loving each other’s body. Then I carried her to wash room she was protesting for carrying. I didn’t say that yu won’t be able to walk, as she may get scared. I made her sit on bath stool and with hand shower washed her pussy and set stream of hot water on her swollen lips. I had to give her hot fomentation. She was feeling relaxed by hot fomentation and then I gave her nice shower she too washed my body still sitting on stool. I had to give her enough rest to go for another round and probably ass fuck.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:36 AM