Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

All the time I was cheering up with good words slowly her mood was changing. We went inside theatre and before the film began lavanya friends started coming and joined us. Smitha was shocked to see so many friends of her. They said they had planned movie two days back but could not inform as smitha cell was out of coverage area. She was getting happy to see all her friends but none of them wished her, again she was becoming dull. I hold her hands to divert her attention she liked the way I was holding her hand she gripped my fingers, I felt like hugging her and kiss her, her soft hand felt good I my hand, I began caressing her hand. She intermittently looked at me, she must be reminding previous episode with me at car and then at lonaval water park where we had made enough masti.
Now she was not gloomy but becoming cheerful. I placed my hand over her shoulder she became bit uncomfortable she looked at all sides if any of her friends were watching us, but all of them were involved with movie and were in their own world. She leaned towards me andplaced her head on mu shoulder. I caressed her cheek with free hand she was enjoying my caress and movie. At interval lavanya brought popcorns and ice cream as well cold drinks. All the members took of their choice. Smitha looked at lavanya for spending so much money on her friends but didn’t comment. The film ended while we were enjoying each others company.
Once we came out all of her friends began wishing her b day. Now she became so happy so far she was under impression that no one is bothered to wish her. I took entire gang they were almost twenty five nine boys rest girls to chat centre all had enough of chats of their choice.
But they were not contended with the chats they began pestering her for party. She made sad face as probably didn’t have enough money. She took me away and asked if I have enough money to give party as she forgot to bring her purse. I knew she was lying. She assured me that she would return money next day. Then lavanya appeared at us and asked what is the matter. Smitha felt shame to tell what had happened. I don’t think he is carrying that much of money is it not shree she asked me winking at me.
Oh shit I forgot my ATM card and I don’t keep much cash you know I replied. Now she was feeling frustrated and was about cry. Then lavanya interefers hey baby don’t cry don’t you have faith in me and shree. As log as we are with you no need to worry is it not shree she wasked. I dint know what lavanya is planning.

All three returned to the gang they continued demanding party, smitha clutched my hand with fear and humiliation. I assured her by patting her hand, I knew lavanya must be having right answer for this at the same time I was thinking that has lavanya planned to insult her friend.
This kind of revenge is not good and not enough also. If she says same to some of her friends they would arrange soon. So we should not seem to be cheap, who can’t help their fiend.
Then lavanya announced that party is arranged in shree bro flat she gave address and asked all of them to follow us. I was shocked at this, ihad not made any necessary arrangement I looked at lavanya she assured me with her eyes. We all went to my apartment when she opned door I was shocked to find the house well decorated for the occasion.
Smitha was flabbergasted with the scene. At the wall big flex was fixed full size photo of smitha. The dashing beauty looked great in the pic, surrounded by small pics of her family and couple of award ceremony photos. Smitha was so happy to look at the photo and decoration. She hugged me tight, and thanked me. she thought I had arranged everything but didn’t disclose to her. In fact I myself was shocked to find the arrangement. The only person who arranged was lavanya for her best friend. Now friends you can get fresh till our lady centre f attraction will change and come. Smitha looked at her, she simply took smitha to my bed room where dress for the occasion was ready. When she looked at it, that was the same dress she had selected for my friend along with new undergarments. She smiled at herself for the gift I had made. She looked stunning in that new dress.
Several chairs were arranged around the centre table, on which a box was lying. Come on friends this party is specially arranged by your friend smitha. We welcome you all for the birthday party of a hockey champion who is going to play on behalf of the state. Her selection is confirmed just now, and this party is for both her b day as well for selection.
All friends began congratulating her and they looked quizzically at lavanya who was in team but had not played due to accident. Yes I am also selected for the state team, we both are going to play for the state. All friends congratulated lavanya also.
After cake was cut smitha fed cake first to me, and then lavanya and rest of the gang. All of them wished and presented bouquet and presents. Is it end of the party someone asked? No friends it is beginning of a real party shree bro has arranged for this lovely girl. Now please help me to bring necessary things from room.

There was full supply of everything needed for the real party. There were different brands of soft drinks and beer and wine. Each one can take of their own choice and we shall arrange snacks over the corner table. There were few boys who jumped on wine and few girls for beer and rest searched for their favorite cold drinks.
Lavanya switched on the music system girls began shaking their body and boys began dancing. Soon boys took company of girls there were five couples and rest adjusted to dance with other friends and few girls danced with girl partners. Selection of music also superb made for dance.
Smitha danced first with me and then with lavanya and then she switched partner with other girls. The dance went for more than hour all of them had enough supply of wine as well other drinks.
When I felt girls are getting tired and boys are charged with liquor. Friends food has arrived there is both veg and non veg. you can take as per your taste. lavanya new who were non veg she had arranged right quantity for them. She asked to sit facing the big pic, all of them started sitting, then a screen slide.
Vide appeared through projector where lavanya’s recorded voice appeared. There were many stills and many videos. She had covered from child hood of smitha to many stages of growing and of her family members. Many tournament videos where she had played well, and had covered all the award ceremonies.
Smitha could not control her emotions she came running to me and hugged me tight. What an arrangement shree you never uttered a single word that you knew my birth date, I had never expected birth day party to be like this. To be honest my kanjus parents finished with a tiny cake and a new dress. I caressed her back soothing her, don’t feel it baby it is all for my dear friend. Now cheer up and don’t let other friends know your family matters. I wiped her eyes and cheered up. all of her friends enjoyed the delicious food. All were happy for this birthday party which they had never expected o be so good. They did appreciate all the arrangements smitha told all the credit should go to shree for the best arrangements and concern and love towards her.
We overheard some of her friends comment that it seems they are in love. I didn’t react for that but surely smitha blushed and looked at me. I just smiled in response. All of her friends wished her again and again they thanked me for the food and wine and everything. All of them went lavanya said she will see them off and she is taking smitha scooty to settle accounts.

That left only me and smitha alone. When all left, she jumped on me and began kissing straight away. The kiss turned to be hot smooch that lasted for long.
Our lips were locked I didn’t respond for that initially but later I too involved that lovely smooch. Our lips were stick to each other and our tongue battled. Our saliva exchanged. I felt she was getting hot and aroused; I didn’t have any thought of taking it to further level as I didn’t know her intention, though I too was aroused with such best smooch. When I felt that things are going out of control I pushed her away. She looked at me disappointed. What happened why are you pushing me away she asked. We cant go too far baby, I know cause of your behavior, you are being carried away with emotions, I am fully conscious of the things I can’t do anything for which we regret later. She was shoked with my words, what a fool you are, when girl comes every one will think of taking advantage but you are a fool topush me away.
Yu know this behavior of you has brought me so near to you. I love you shree she hugged me again. I too love you baby but our relations cant be serious. Why do you love any other she asked disappointed. So far no but I don’t kno my future I have not planned any thing so far. So I don’t want to be commited one thing is sure I like you. You are the angel and I like you for everything, I said looking at her melons. She assessed the gauze and blushed she jumped on me began hitting me. Thanks for the lovely gift shree and every thing yu did. You know I never had such a magnificent birthday. As per your words you are just a frind may be best friend you did all for my sake. I know right form the film till now it was you who spent. I know it must have costed heavy to your wallet, if yu don’t love me why did yu spend so much.
It is for sake of our friendship and nothing else I replied. I know your way of helping, lavanya always speaks a lot about you. She has old it was you who spent for her surgery and helping her bro for seting new life to he family. I cant understand how anyone can spend so much money and involve in others life. That attitude always made me think and think about you. We are rich and you are rich maybe richer than us but how come you think good of others and help to any extent.
By the way do yu love lavanya are you committed to her she asked. Yes dear I love her and her family but not the way you think. I could sense ray of jealousy in her eyes. It is simple love of family, I love her entire family. As for as my knowledge goes they are not related to yu am I right she asked.
I have told no I love their family that much human relation is sufficient for me. I respect her family and love too.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:36 AM