Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(02-08-2022, 12:41 AM)hero123p Wrote: So Meera/Desai had a memorable first night sex. But I think Krish should worry more about them spending night just cuddling like lovers.

I think Marriage of Meera and Desai is definitely coming soon. Its half done already and need to be formally announced and accepted. Also after marriage, Meera would not like to waste his cum so pregnancy is following. I would be interested to see how they conduct this marriage. While divorcing Krish and legally getting married to Desai seems to be logical as it will give everyone a chance to move on but this might not be erotic. I think they will keep marriage within four walls of apartment. That way Meera will accept that she has two husbands going forward, Desai (the breeding partner) satisfies her in bed and Krish provides social security. Desai will take Alpha position and will get his way with Meera as and when he wants. Krish is also happy watching and shagging. But if Krish wants any action with Meera, he needs to wait. Sometime luck may favour (A cuck's dream life).

I think this could be good end form Krish (the cuck) point of view but may not be from readers (at least my) point of view. I would consider part-3 not a continuation of part-2 and for me story already ended in part-2. To be very frank sometime I don't think this is same Krish as part-2. Till part-2, Krish was having lot of care for his wife. He always wanted to save her but situations and his dick was out of control. In part-3, he only uses Meera for his sexual (cuck) pleasure. On the other hand atleast Meera goes back to Krish room and check if he is OK, which shows a String attached. I think this is what going to disturb Desai a lot. He is already Jealous, after marriage if she cares for Krish a bit, Desai will be burnt. Desai will humiliate Krish more in such case and Merra will start caring for Krish even more.

You also introduced a new character Nidhi. Please don't do it if she has no purpose. There are already too many characters in this story. I will be blunt most of them are not needed. Assuming she has a purpose in this story. She can either help Krish when he will have tough time regarding his relation with Meera or she can be another prey of Desai. Whichever way I think this is the trap. Whoever falls for her, should forget Meera forever and will be thrown out of apartment. While Krish is cuck and generally OK others fucking his wife, Meera is very possessive about her partner. we have seen it in Part-1,2,3 everywhere. I think she will even ask Desai to leave Mathrai and other women completely as marriage vow. But then Desai the womaniser, how long, how long....

The view of Meera's boobs make W and ass making M very sexy.

Thanks for saving me from writing a big reply bro...you just put my thoughts exactly in your reply... can't agree more... this is what I thought when i finished reading the update...

Yes this a cuckold story as Krish mentioned in his recent post...
And it is right to assume that this story will end Krish becoming a complete cuckold husband. He is aware of all the things going infront of him and now he's in no position to control them anymore. All he cares about now is to shag his dick after listening how his wife was fucked by other men. He reached a phase where instead thinking of fucking Meera he wanted to shag his dick and pleasure himself and that's very disgusting. 

"" It looked like Desai was no more trying to enjoy a few nights of sexual pleasure with my wife.
The writing was on the wall. I was seeing it. But I didn't have the wisdom to read it carefully.
It was the biggest mistake of my life.""

These last few lines suggest that he's on the course to commit biggest mistake of his life. Which I guess is he will just become a spectator in Meera and Desai's sexual life. He's such a fool to think things are under control and Meera is in still control. Both are out of his hands a long ago. He's just a pawn in Desai's plans now. He will become a proper cuckold husband in the end watching Meera fucked infront him and he will clean her pussy filled with Desai's juices.   
But he can't leave Meera... because no other women will do according to his cuckold fantasies as Meera did. He gets pleasure only by making Meera fucked by other men. So he needs Meera in his life.

Coming to Meera it's funny how she tells Krish to not bring Desai into their lives and when she faces Desai she shamelessly admits she wants to continue their ongoing physical relationship. She tells no and in next moment she gives hints about having sex another time. She tells no sex while sleeping but promises some fun in the morning...and he tells Krish to not bring Desai again... such a hypocrite. She says the first night roleplay was over but yet she's calling Desai her husband and bringing the marriage topic again and again. She already showed her intention to get married to Desai by allowing him to put sindhoor on her . It's only a matter of time she will let Desai to tie mangalasutra to her. As mentioned in the above reply is it will be a private marriage within the house infront of Krish. It won't be a surprise even if she gives birth to Desai kids. I guess that will be the perfect punishment to Krish for playing this cuckold game. 

So Meera too can't live without Krish. As much as she enjoys fucking with other men she still needs Krish's presence to trigger her. Ofcourse she won't care about once she's into the act but to keep her fantasies ignited she needs Krish in her life. And no other person will be as like Krish who accepts his wife even after she was fucked by other men. Only a cuckold husband like accepts his wife even after fucked by other men. 
She can't leave Krish and go with Desai. Due to age gap between Meera and Desai it won't be a good decision to marry Desai publicly. So needs Krish for social security and for decent married women status in front public. Krish won't bother about whatever Meera does and will do in future. All he cares about is to shag his dick while his wife is being fucked by other men infront of him. 

So they both need eachother in their lives not because they love eachother but to make their fantasies to go on.
The love and affection we saw between Krish and Meera was long gone with the 2nd part. This 3rd part is just about becoming a cuckold couple and making their cuckold fantasies a reality. 

I strongly suggest Krish the author not to use the word LOVE anymore to describe Krish's and Meera's relationship. It's a disgrace to the word.

And finally coming to Desai he's the ring master in this 3rd part. Krish and Meera are just pawns in his game. He understood both Krish and Meera more than they know themselves. He tried challenging Krish in the beginning but it not worked. He quickly realised that and changed his approach. When he came to know about Krish's cuckold mindset he started playing from there. From there on he made Krish friend and kept on planting seeds of cuckoldness in his head. He kept on feeding Krish with those ideas time to time. 

If we observe clearly how smart he made Krish to believe it's the husband who accepts his wife after being fucked by other men is a real winner. He said that husband will have more power over that wife. Krish is such a fool he strongly believed that not knowing that Desai is just telling what he's going to do in future with Meera... fucking her and let her go to Krish. And this fool thinks he had control over Meera.
It's everything about Desai's game...he kept on pushing Krish time to time ultimately to fuck Meera infront of him with his consent. And he is very successful in that as we saw in the latest update. 

He understood hurting Krish's ego won't do well for him ..so cleverly feeding Krish what he exactly what to hear. There by making him believe he and Meera are still in control and says he just a part in their game. But it completely opposite. Krish and Meera are the real pawns in Desai's game. 

He not only understood Krish but also Meera. He sensed Meera was more vulnerable when she's aware of Krish's presence. So he cleverly used Krish's cuckold revelations to him there by making Meera that Krish's is ok with it. He's careful in not forcing Meera and played the waiting game and it worked. He also careful in not belittling Krish at any time. There by making them believe he's just a part in their game. 

Now he's completely aware of the fact that both Krish and Meera are willing to become a cuckold husband and wife. So he carefully planted the Idea of getting married to Meera by putting sindhoor and as there's no resistance from Meera and Krish he's just taking it forward by mentioning about marriage very often in their conversations. This fool Meera not knowing his plans still playing along with him. For which she had to pay a bigger price like Krish in future. 

In this part there is no going back to their old lives for Meera and Krish like in last two parts. They made their vulnerabilities to be used by Desai just to make their cuckold fantasies a reality. And the price they had to pay now this time is their love and marriage.

P.S: I thought to write a short reply by mentioning the previous comment...but here I am ended up writing a mini update ?. That's the power of your writing Krish. We can't just read and go away. Your writing makes us post comments like these. Such a wonderful skill you have. People with skills like this should not be restricted to sites like this. I seriously suggest you to pursue mainstream writing. World needs writers like you Krish. Don't stop here just with adult stories. Write many more interesting stories...let the world know what a gifted writer you are. All the best Krish.
[+] 1 user Likes The phoenix's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The phoenix - 02-08-2022, 05:45 AM