Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Don’t worry baby I was just kidding I said and started journey. Now sit tight and enjoy the fast ride, don’t worry I am very good at driving. Just enjoy the ride still if you are frightened you can inform me, and if yu sit with full confidence you can enjoy real ride of such a car. With little hesitancy she sat but soon she got confidence as her level of confidence increased I accelerated. Now she was really enjoying and the way I handled car with ease she was fully confident.
She used to jump and scream at speeding cars whom I had overtaken. When others saw it they tried to overtake me which was almost impossible only cone guy could overtake and I did overtake him again this time she danced on seat teasing them. Thus we reached lonaval she realized where we were only after the car stopped and she read sign board. My god we have come here all the way I never got a hint where we were heading. Alas we reached so fast not even half the time we had taken previous time, but why have we come here she asked innocently. Just tohave masti dear I took her to garment shop and brought a skimpy swim suit in midst of her protest. We headed for water games there she said hey shree I am feeling hungry yaar. Don’t worry you will find good food here I took her inside. After brunch we went for a swim and games, we really enjoyed a lot.

There we made friendship with two couples. Those males kept looking at my girl as she had more exposure of her big melons and they would jiggle as she jumped or played. Both the couples were recently married and they thought that we are also recently married couple. So some times when they spoke to us they addressed as bhabhi, first time she wanted to clarify but I squeezed her hand she got the cue and kept quite but surely blushed.
Those couple s were free frequently they kissed and hugged that had its effect on us too. We too were enjoying like a real couple. We too many time hugged and kissed, those soft melons pressed on my chest made me aroused, I wanted to feel them and press them I could somehow control my slef but took some opportunities to brush them with hand. Which didn’t mind that was encouraging me to go ahead but my inner conscious was keeping me away from making any further advances and to behave like gentleman. In fact she gestured me when other couple were nasty making all sorts of advances in open . They squeezed and pressed their partners. I just smiled at her and didn’t advance. When we were tired and hungry we came out of water and had lunch.
She wanted to have still more fun but time was I short. I took my cell and checked for any missed calls. There were many out of which I answered few and ignored others. Few of them were from lavanya, she had called me amny times. I texted that me and smitha are at lonavala and we wil head back after little bit shopping. Without waiting for her reply we went back into water and spent some more time.
Come on yaar we need to go back , she was not willing but as she was answerable to her parents she agreed to come. We changed dress and headed back. Then I checked my cell I found lavany message.
Hey dude her b day is day after tomorrow. She has fad of shopping. Her shoe no is same as mine ** her figure is 34c-26-34 she likes to wear sexy outfits preferably branded but her dad is kanjus never fulfils her wish. I was shocked t see this kind of message. It was good to know that her b day is near and I could join her party, otherwise I had planned to leave next day back to hubli.
On the way back I took car in pune city, she asked why I am going in city as it may get late to go back she mildly objected. Dear I want your help in shopping I said looking at her. Sorry shonu I don’t have experience of shopping for boys. I may not be of much help sorry to say so.
Don’t worry I need heltp for girls shopping also I replied. Ihad heard about the market and good shopping place through my friend I called him and confirmed.

We went into mall and made little shopping for me brught few pants and shirts, though smitha had said she does not have experience but her tasts was good it ws helpful for me. Then I opned message of lavanya and read carefully does she wants me to gift something for smitha. Yes that is why she had texted details of smitha instead of telling orally she had hinted though message.
I took her into ladies section, she asked for whom you want t buy. My friends b day is near by, it is after three days from now I need help to gift some thing for her. She got bit confused but hesitantly asked just friend or girl friend. Why do yu ask I asked her. If it is g/f we need to take something very special but if she is just fiend then our line of selection varies.
She is good friend but not g/f atleast as on now. You mean you are going to start loving her? No idea dear you know girls we cant predict how and when girls change their opinion and idea. I kept the decision hanging I could feel color changes from face. I didn’t give much attention to that, but did shopping with her. She chose some good dresses and I asked her to buy for something, which she denied but I made her buy some good dress. While choosing dresses she frequently saw a dress, which was displayed I observed it and that was really sexy dress may be bit costly.
I whispered I need some undergarments about which I don’t have idea and I feel uneasy to buy those things. How can I help you without knowing or seen who is lucky girl going to get gifts from such a smart and handsome boy she said trying to hide her feelings.
I feel shy to discuss measurements I shall text I said and texted figures to her. She went inside before opening message. I had instructed to buy some branded and sexy ones through sms. Before she returned I asked sales girl to pack that dress which she was eying frequently and one more dress of my choice which was also sexy and little extra exposing.
Then I took her t shoes show room and asked her to chose sports shoes for lavanya. She looked at me strangely I told the number. I know that mine and hers are same she told. When I was buying shoes she expected me to buy for her also. But I didn’t say it she chose best shoes and got it packed. We moved from there and went for other mall for buying some other things, in between I skipped and brought another pair of shoes of same size.
We had food in some cozy restaurant and while coming back I casually said you also should have brought shoes for you. She looked at me with little appreciation, but we had already emerged from city. Let it be she said with dull face. We reached back to our place and dropped her at her place bit away from her house.

Next day lavanya called me we met at her my apartment she wanted t discuss something and take my opinion. Before she went she asked for my credit card, I offered her money but she refused but took my card I gave her pin also. It was anything special as she takes money from for her needs, but this time she took my card. That day I was totally busy with site work and next day I was supposed to go back after attending b day party if she invited me, so far she had never mentioned about her b day or party. I too doubted as her parents would not spend much.
Till nest day after noon I never heard from smitha inviting for party. But later I got lavanya call she discussed some thing and asked me whether I wished smitha , I said no yaar she has not informed me or invited me for party. I think I should leave now to hubli.
Then I recived smitha call she said she wants to meet me. I asked for the place she told some place I went and met her. She was very dull I felt bad to see birthday girl in sad mood. I took her in my car and went roaming around to check the cause of her sorrow.
She said her parents went for some get together leaving her home alone. I was in bad shape whether to wish her b day or should wait for her to inform me. Now she got call from one and the caller might have wished her she thanked caller in dull voice. What is that who ws calling I asked. She said it was some friend, but she didn’t tell that she had called towish her.
You said thanks was she wishing for some thing, is it your birth day as you cant be wished for anniversary as you are not married I said joking . she made face and hit my arm. On persuasion she accepted that it was her b day. I wished her taking her into myarms and kissed her face. why are you dull on this occasion I asked her. What to do shree I wanted to through party but my parents were so involved in their program they alsmot forgot this occasion, but before they departed mom wished me and asked me to wear the dress which she had purchased for the occasion and forgot to mention it. Then why yu are not wearing that dress iasked. No dear I lost mood mom had said so casually as if shehad prepared food for me and eat it after heating it.
Come on yaar we shall celebrate together. I called lavanya and informed her to join us. But she called smitha and wished her and said she had planned for a movie asked her to join her and asked her to bring me also.
Smitha thought for a while and said ok we shall come as we are together. She asked me to go to multiplex where lavanya would be waiting. So I will have some time to bring mood to this girl and cheer her up. I drove to that place, where lavanya was waiting alone.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:35 AM