Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I was shocked what she would say before jiju, does she know my and prema relation, yes I think she knows because some time she teases me taking prema matter. And she is sure that I do fuck her mil which she found out for the first time we developed relation at their marriage time.
Jiju – is it, he has other arrangement , it means he has seduced some other woman?
Akka just smiled and nod in yes.
Jiju – who is that, do I know that lady?
Akka – yes you know them.
Jiju – them means floral? My god he is a such a brute he has not spoken to me any time. Who are they?
Akka – it is your headache to find out, I cant reveal my loving bro secret.
Jiju – he very bad person. He is keeping his relation secret, he does not have faith in me. It is disgusting he has not taken me into confidence so he does not have trust in me.
I feel very bad for this he became sad, not for seducing or having relation with others but not giving any hint. How can I tell him that I am fucking his mom and sisters regularly. And how could I speak about so many girls and women who have sex relation with me.
Akka – how and why he should tell you about all affairs. May be he is having more than I know, I have never insisted him to expose his personal life. But I have learnt on my own strength, if you have wish you can try and learn. Come on switch the places, let him take my ass while you take me for front, now we switched places and I was at her favorite and must ass. We continued fucking with double penetration.
Jiju – I feel that he is thinking me like outsider. He is not ready to speak about his girls, he does not think me I part of his life. Even after sharing my wife with him he has not spoken any thing with me regarding that subject.
Akka – if you wish he can share his girls with you hehehehehe.
I pinched akka and asked her to keep quite. Are you thinking of killing me I whispered. She smiled naughtily let him think and think, but he won’t be able to catch you she whispered with a teasing smile.
All three were enjoying after long gap. We spent a very good time together that night. I was relieved as akka didn’t inform her hubby about my relation with her sil and mil.
Next day I had to visit site at Belgaum I met nandini didi who is carrying and her dates were nearing. So she needed to go back to her parents for delivery and I had to make necessary arrangements to look after the unit in her absence which I gave charge to ankita till nandini didi returns after about six months.
After visiting garments unit and had completed the work there. I went to rukmani didi whom I had not for long. She was so happy to see me; she came running to me and hugged me tight. What is this bro you have gone missing since so long? Not calling us frequently, you answer to our calls but you never called us, I thought you have forgotten this poor sister of yours. No didi you know how much I am busy these days. I have come here to meet you all. Her hubby was also very happy to see me, he was enjoying the site of reunion of his family and love of his wife towards me.
If your love has finished leave him and make something for your bro, instead of loving him you are trying to spoil his mood with so many questions. You don’t interfere between we sister and brother. I know how to make him happy; she left me and went for preparing food for us. Then lavanya came from outside when she saw me she came running to me saying what a pleasant surprise she hugged me tight and showered kisses on my face. Hey where were you all these days, don’t you know hom much we all miss you. I too kissed her back and said that is the reason I am here baby, I too miss you all a lot I replied. Go and help your sil jiju said.
We both kept talking and he informed all about his business running and how much improvement he has made since we met last time. I was really happy for all the progress he has made and now his family was well settled his income was increasing and his service to garment was found really helpful. We all had food together.

We did chit chat for some more time when I wished to leave lavanya asked me to drop to her friend place. It was smitha her closest friend and enemy who had hurt her. By the time we reached her place smitha was waiting at some place When she saw me she came near she first glanced car and then at me and then again at car. I opened door for her she closed it back and threw he scooty key at lavanya n asked her to follow us. Beautiful car BMW 7, whose is this she asked. I have borrowed it for few days I replied. Smitha sat beside me and asked me to go to some place where she had some work. There both girls went and finished their work again smitha asked lavanya to bring her scooty. Light classical music was playing in car that music and sexy girl sitting beside me wa just intoxicating. I kept glancing at her popping bobs who were struggling to tight confinement.
Don’t you have pop or rock music I don’t like these classical music she said looking at me. Though I keep some of that sort but always my liking is classical or old hindi songs.
I asked her to find pen drive in glove compartment. She searched for it and while taking out documents pouch fell down. She inserted pen drive played music, while keeping back the puch she casually opened to find vehicle documents. She had a glance at papers and then at me. She seemed to be shocked to find my name. you are a lier she uttered at last, I looked at her why what happened I asked. This is your own car but you said you have borrowed it for few days. In fact it is my commissioner uncles car due to his Income tax problem he had purchased it on my name, I wanted t tell it to her but stopped. What difference it makes I asked. It makes a lot of difference she replied. Her behavior changed suddenly, she had not ex[pected me to be rich or richer than her. We don’t have such a classy vehicle you know she replied. What is their baba you are very rich you can buy it when you wish I tried lighten atmosphere. No way my dad will never buy of this kind, he is juggu, kanjus makki chus. I don’t know whether he can afford it or not but he will never own this kind of luxury vehicle, his wealth is of no use for us. Always he thinks ten times to spend he never sapare his money……………………….
Come on dear we should not speak loose about our parents I replied. Then only she realized what she had spoken but still adhered to her words. After little argument I convinced her not to speak bad for parents and she agreed. If you don’t mind shree can I tell something. Of course baby any thing I replied. Always I have desire t travel in such luxury car, can you take me for long drive?
Anyt ime for you baby I replied. Shall we go now I asked. Not now stupid lavanya will come to know. Only you and me long drive in such a beautiful car. Then be ready tomorrow by seven we shall leave. At early hour where yu want to take me she asked puzzled. Then don’t come trip cancelled I made face she looked at me.

Oh shonu is getting angry, did I d anything wrong. Shonu from shree, how these girls change their words so soon. She must have assumed me t be very rich by realizing that it is my car she wants to impress me by calling shonu, dirty pig.
Yes you did ask me where I was going to take you, that means you don’t have trust on me I replied rudely. Oh my god you are angry for that, see shree I casually asked I didn’t mean to hurt you, I am sorry if I have offend. I have full faith in you that is the reason I asked you to take me on long ride.
Please excuse me for the small mistake hence forth I wont ask anything. Please foirgive me shone she leaned over me. I could see her moist eyes, if I say anything further she would start crying. Ok dear tomorrow at seven AM. Can you make it eight please she pleaded. Ok done at sharp eight. If you don’t mind can I ask one question she asked hesitantly. I liked the way she behaved a girl full of attitude is hesitating to ask one question. Mmmmmmm I replied. I don’t have any problem but when we would be returning so that I need to tell my parents to seek permission. I looked at her she suddenly shivered that I got angry again. Make some exuse till night but we shasll return as early as possible. So we are going too long……………………………………………. She bite her tongue, before I could respond lavanya returned. We had to close the topic.
Next day both of us left at right time. I offered her to drive she was very happy but hesitant. No da it is costly vehicle I am scared to drive, if anything goes wrong. Hey stupid think good and do good, why should yu think bad. I persuade to drive she did drive for about twenty km and stopped. She moved to this side and hugged me tight. Thanks a lot shree for letting me drive my dream vehicle, since the day I saw it I dying to have a drive, you made my dream realize, thanks a lot shonu. She began kissing my cheeks my both cheeks had turned crimson red of her lipstick. When she left I moved oother side to drive. She was expecting me to return her kisses when I didn’t she was bit disappointed. She got bit upset and turned her face towards window. I could guess why she was upset, I didn’t want to speak about it but I accelerated vehicle. It rewwed fast and within a minute meter was showing almost 200 km, she got frightened and looked at me. What happened dear why are you speeding like this. I didn’t reply she touched my hand in fear please tell me what happened I am scared of such speed. She gripped my hand which was rested on gear shaft. Then I said you need to drive like this when a most beautiful and hot girl gets upset and turns her face towards window not letting her face to be seen. If I cant see the most beautiful girl dressed in provocative dress what elsei can see is only road and traffic. I increased speed again, hey please don’t scare me, I am sorry again for my deeds, please slow down.

Then it will cost something, before I said next word she opened her purse I don’t have much but how much will have t pay she asked innocently. Not money dear I said smiling. Then what she asked hesitantly. I moved my face to her oh you want this she blushed. She looked into my eyes just now I had given are you not contend with it she asked smiling.
Yes as it was not proper I replied smiling mischievously. Then what ……………………………… she thought for a moment then her bulb might have flashed. She was hesitant but she made her mind and she kissed my lips for a second she broke and then hold me again. I knew this time it was going to long so I stopped car. This time she began smooching, I could understand she it was not her first but not very much experienced.
That means she yhas played with one person that is coach and not gone all the way, I could assess her easily with my experience. I too did respond her smooch it went well for few minutes, when we became breath less we broke it. When I looked at her she blushed. Are you happy now she asked, sure baby but I think you enjoyed more than me I replied with another mischievous smile. She blushed again hiding her face in her palms. I pushed her hands away and raised her face by raising her chin. Don’t shy baby for this, time may come that we may go still advanced. What she asked startled.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:35 AM