Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(01-08-2022, 10:20 PM)Lollobionda Wrote: In the previous two parts, we read about the struggle and behaviour of Krish to get back his beloved wife-partner and friend Meera. 

He did get her back, the two are reunited, but the price Krish has to pay is very high.

The separation from Meera has thrown Krish into an emotional labyrinth that the more time passes, the more his mind takes over.
It started when Meera left the house they shared that he would rather see Meera with Das than with his (then best) friend Sam, the thought "Sharing Meera with others than living apart from her and thus doing without her altogether!" unconsciously crept into his consciousness.
... And so Krish slowly but steadily developed into a loving cuckold, with which both of them (Meera as a sharing wife and Krish as a cuckold husband) learnt step by step to deal with it and to live with it.
I think both are coming to terms with this new situation and are even turning it into an advantage for themselves and their affection for each other. 

So I do not think Meera will leave Krish for Desai or anyone else, conversely Krish will not leave Meera either...

There are turbulent times ahead for both of them in the days to come, but ultimately this time will bring Krish and Meera even closer together. 

Nidhi and her beautiful mother Pervati will play a "big* role in this, Nidhi will make Krish's emotions run wild. 
Krish will free himself from the labyrinth he is in and gain more security and think and act clearly.
He becomes aware that a child (so far, mainly wanted by Meera) will have a positive effect on their marriage and partnership and will weaken his *too uncontrollably degenerated* cuckold existence and end it in the long term... 

A quick look into the train of thought and emotions from Meera's point of view would be very appropriate and helpful in understanding the story better. 

Whether Nidhi and perhaps also her mother Parvati will have an influence on Desai's life in the future, time and thus the "author Krish" will show us in the coming episodes...

Wish you a nice evening

Lollobionda

I totally feel the same. Hope Krish becomes what he was at the end of part two when they reunited. The life story is only about Krish and Meera rest are just parts. Krish has to take the lead instead of creating circumstances which give Desai advantage. He should make circumstances which gives him and meera advantage and they enjoy.

Meera's point of view or her emotions are are missing since long in this part. The whole story line had majority share of Krish's POV but Meera's POV too had a share. It will really help their emotions and feelings a lot. Last few chapters Desai's POV have taken majority share.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 01-08-2022, 11:40 PM