Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(01-08-2022, 12:05 PM)manasi Wrote: I am done with this saga.

The repetitions of vivid sexual description between same characters are boring and meaningless. What I was looking forward is the undercurrent psychological tension out of adultery and possible mistakes by wrong interpretation of the facts leading to bizarre outcomes. I am missing the story line. Even in erotica, at certain stage you search for a storyline more than the sex. For me, both the leading characters veered from natural behavior to perform some intended goals. I think the character aberration started with departure of Meera at conclusion of Part-I.  In order to justify Meera’s love for Krish, In Part-II, the gap (behavior of characters from normal) increased and Part-III is mere carbon copy.

All the time Meera asking Krish not to invite Desai looks like she is tempting Krish to invite Desai and the same is boosted from the facts that she is keeping healthy touch with Desai. Absolutely Meera is testing rough sea before jumping while keeping Krish guessing. Unfortunately Krish is not reading between the lines as programmed to extend the story.

The story is leading to Krish creating opportunities for Desai-Meera meets where he will be playing a pseudo role encouraging Meera . Part-III may be concluded with Meera leaving Krish for Desai opening up for Part-IV where Meera will join back Krish after some forced drama.

In a nutshell, Meera character does not excite me anymore, and so the extensions of Meera-Krish saga. For me Part-I will remain as the best, querying Meera’s mystic behaviour on her decision of separating her life from Krish.

manasi

Yes you are Manasi!
Loosing interest in part 3.
Part 1 and 2 . Was the best I can say It looks sensible somewhat ! The love between them ! 
And now it’s become story of Meera and Sex desire and her whore character! 

Both first second part had krish action we loved it ( with Sheelu, Ananya and Nikki ) now it’s looks like krish going to be on loosing side and will get humiliated by Meera and Desai ! 
Meera is hurting krish feelings badly ! I don’t understand why she just leave him to avoid those humiliation , if she really loves him!
Meera don’t love Krish anymore she is just pretending!

Krsih is acting like a fool or he a fool ! He don’t enjoy the Sex adventure of Meera ,he is just getting himself hurt more ! 
I would like see what he does with DAS at the end he would do something like that , he is capable  ! Would be happy ending for both Meera or krish ! Or else it would be really disappointing! 

He is smart good looking far better then Desai and young ! Don’t understand if Meera want a person like Desai in her life !
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 01-08-2022, 10:19 PM