Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Malati went to bharati looking straight into her eyes. I was alarmed if bharati answers annoyed malti aunt and she got angry for her attitude. Malati moved to bharati she asked her to stand, now she too began shivering as if she would punish her. When bharati stood up malti kept looking into her eyes, suddenly she hugged her tight. Come on dear you are like my sis. You know probably you don’t know my grand mom and your grand mom are cousins, that is the reason I know your background. But where were you dear why we didn’t meet before. If at all we had met earlier you would not have suffered so much. We all were astonished to hear that both aunts are related to each other, so this entire family is related to us.
I cant belive this sudden twist bhanu exclaimed. So you are my real bro then she exclaimed. Yes dear we are more bound now I replied as I pat her back. It was something like the ones were separated in kumba mela and meet after few decades. It was like cine show.
Now malati wanted bharati family to stay in this house only but bharati politely refused to stay as a guest. She would stay only if employment was given in this house. She would work like a house maid and live in outhouse only. otherwise she would go back her old place. Somehow after lots of discussions malati accepted, she too didn’t want to hurt bharati ego.
By then me and prema discussed something and finalized the plan. That is how bhanu family entered into our house. And became like our family members. In a way I bringing this family almost accidentally was really useful for all.

Me and preeti akka spent almost a fortnight like a day. We both had enjoyed Our life like newlywed on honeymoon. We took enough precautions to keep our relation from others like bharati and her daughters or our servants. Those days were unforgettable it was not only sex we indulged into. We had expressed our love towards each other. We spent days romantically we danced to the tune of music like lovers and lived like couple and loved like siblings.
It was day of return of family akka was bit gloomy to lose all the privacy we had so far but was happy to see her family back especially her son. Both of us had mixed feelings but was happy to receive family. We all were happy to see and unite again after a short gap.
Akka joined her hubby that night and we all slept in our respective rooms. Next day prema was looking frequently at me, that means she was missing me. I went to shop and when I returned found akka was missing in kitchen casually I inquired bharati aunt she said akka is not feeling well. I ran to her room but she was sleeping I didn’t want to disturb her so I went back to dining hall. I was bit worried had food with others and retired to my room. Then I got message from prema asking me to come to her room. I knew the reason I wanted till all retired and slept.
The moment I entered prema room she ran to me and hugged me tight. I miss you shree, I missed yu a lot, she showered kisses on my face and dragged me to her bed. She pushed me on my back and sat on me. Congratulations dear she smiled at me. I said thanks but for what I asked.
You are going to be father again for second time she smiled mischievously. I didn’t have any expression on my face, was bit shocked. I was bit angry on akka for she not revealing it to me, I had to hear it from thrird person. Which seed you have sown in your akka womb, I want female this time she said in single breath, I felt bit ashamed to hear but it was fact and she knew it.
No need to feel anything baby but when are you going to seed me she asked smiling again. Very soon baby I replied. Not like that when are you going to make me pregnant with your fertile seeds. Oh you too want to get pregnant but don’t do it before marriage. Once you get married I will send you fully loaded to your house hehehehe.
So you are not going to marry me, see shree you won’t get such a understanding wife. Who knows your secret and still loves you , am I right she asked. Her expression had changed. I have told it no, it is not possible to postpone your marriage waiting for me. And I am not mentally prepared to get married now, you know the reasons.

If you insist I shall be ready to marry any one you suggest but you will have to promise me that you will give me a baby. Sure prema I shall impregnate you before sending you that is my promise.
With new sweet news we started making love. She slowly disrobed me and took my monster out and began sucking it with all the love she had. Then she asked me to disrobe her and I returned the favor by licking and sucking her pussy. That night we made love twice and in early morning I left her completely satisfied.
Next night was with aunt she too gave me same news and I pretend like I was hearing it for first time. Thanks beta for impregnating your sis, we all were craving for second child, if it becomes female we will be happier. Wh knows aunt I too will be happy if it becomes female this time.
You deserve treat for making my dil pregnant again. Just ask for anything and you will have it aunt said in joyous mood. Please keep this secret for few more days as our maid and servants would suspect us I said with word of caution. That we have already taken care of only we family members know this, we shall expose it after few more days as if she got pregnant after we returned you don’t worry shonu, aunt kissed my cheeks.
What treat yu want to give I asked. Any thing you wish baby aunt replied. You know what I want and crave for I replied smiling at her. Yes, yes I know you want my back, you stupid bot should have asked for any thing big, as you always get my ass whenever you wish for. Then how about your daughter I asked.
You are becoming shameless naughty, you are asking me to get you my daughter for you. I will ask her if you promise to marry her aunt explode a bomb. No way I replied she needs to get married soon as her age is passing and at present I don’t have plan for marriage I replied. I knew the answer so I cant help in this matter she replied politely.
Youmean I have to seduce her on my own I hehehehe. You stupid boy you are asking my permission to seduce my daughter. Does it mean you have not done any thing with her till now she asked. No not yet I replied innocently. So I have mistaken the way her figure is going I thought you have already put your hands to work she replied.
Me -So you don’t have objection if I seduce her?
Aunt – don’t speak dirty now, I want this cock all for myself she tried to cut the topic.

Me – please tell aunt will yu mind if I seduce and fuck her.
She – leave her alone we shall get her married soon so that she can enjoy with her hubby.
Me – till then you want your daughter suffer in want f a good cock.
She – please stop the discussion for gods sake, you are making me ashamed by speaking about my daughter.
Me – come on yaar you didn’t mind when I fucked my own sis and made her pregnant and now again I did and you are happy for that. When it comes to your own daughter you are feeling ashamed.
She – that case is diiferant you protected your sis life by devoting your seeds. Her it is question of lust, so better don’t speak about it.
Me – ok I wont speak if you feel bad about it. But if at all she wants my dick shall I give it to her.
She – one final word about this matter. If at all you do anything with my daughter don’t tell it to me.
So it was partial consent for me and if at all she comes to know about it later she will have no issue I thought. It was good that we spoke today and seek partial permission, only thing that we should do it discretely. Hearing all those words from aunt mouth my man was jumping happily.
Probably my akka knows about me and prema, but how come aunt is not aware. Remembering her statement she too might have suspected by her daughter figure changing.
Now I dropped that matter and began disrobing her after a long smooch. She too was ready for tha action. I made her complete nude I kissed and sucked her entire body she too sucked my cock t ill her hearts sontent. Then our love game began I did fuck her thrice in the night as my energy was boosted by our conversation. She with full consent gave her ass to me for great and long fuck. We both slept after three rounds of marathon fuck in each others arms.

Next day akka invited me to her room after baby slept we all had a very good threesome. Jiju was full happy he only suggested for double penetration. Come on shree we shall enjoy double Decker as your sis is carrying and after few months we may not get chance for all these entertainment as she will go to your native for delivery. Your mom had warned last time that delivery will be at our place and she will take her daughter well in advance. Yes jiju she had told me also. As didi has not stayed there for long time, this time mom has also consented to send her early for delivery and she would be staying with her parents.
Me -That is good but …………….

Jiju – I expected this from you, yu wont be able to stay away from for long.
Me – that is there, because I love her.
Jiju – yes that is true loved ones cant stay away for long.
Me – you know how much I love her, she is my lovely didi and best friend and a good guide, she is more than my life you know.
Jiju – I know more than that, she is your mashuka also hehehehe.
Me – I should admit that too, I have told no she is more then my own life. It will be to hard to live away from her for longer period.
Jiju – hehehehe yu are thinking of her pussy and ass. Those things will keep you attracting and you would miss her for this too.
Hearing this akka got angry as he told I would miss her for the lust and sex purpose not for the love. Though he knows how much we love each other and can’t stay long without each other.
Akka – that is your thought my dear hubby. We are more connected with love and not lust. It is who think in sex angle.
Jiju – don’t say like that dear, I too love you more than my life. I was just ……………
Akka – I know what you are after, you are after my pussy and more than that for my ass. But he is loving and caring person I too can’t live without him. And for the sex matter he has got other arrangement he won’t be suffering for that part.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:35 AM