Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

To reduce burden on their family both of them worked in a temple like sweeping and mopping before they went to work in shop and before going to respective school they got prasdam from temple , priest was generous he gave bit extra prasadam which served as breakfast and lunch, a sort of brunch. They had to satisfy with what they got as Prasad. But on ekadashi days no prasada was served that made both girls fast till night. That means they got only one full meal at home in the night. They didn’t lose hope but struggled a lot to continue their education.
When I heard all this I could not control my emotions. Bhanu had warned me that I wont be able to hear her sad story. That was real and more than what I could assume. I could not control tears welling from my eyes. So I ran out in pretext of smoking. Where I cried and cried and made a decision, which was firm and bold. I did smoke all the time thinking about my future plan to help this family. I called malati aunt and discussed some matter. I was so happy she consented to my words without second word.
When I entered into room I found bhanu too weeping. I was sure she was not crying for her own condition but for making me cry with her story. Though I had kept the door locked still she had assumed my condition. When I moved near her, she got up and hugged me crying placing her face on my wide chest. Bhai please forgive me for making you cry with my sad story. I not only cry for my fate but made y9ou feel bad and cry for my sake. Please forgive me bhai.
Stop crying now, your all the problems are solved I said as I caressed her head. She looked at me not able to understand what I was saying. Now god had heard all yur prayers and he is satisfied with all seva you performed at temple. God is completely satisfied having your seva and devotion performed for so long.
She – what is that I cant understand any thing bhai
Me- I have said means that is final and your god has guided me to make the life easy for you and your family.
She- what ? god did discuss with you, what a funny thing you are speaking. Please explain what you are thinking.
Me – now we all are moving in my house and you all will be staying with us henceforth.
She – how is it possible to stay in strangers house, sorry to say bhai. I know what yu are and how you can help us. But……………..
Me – no ifs and buts you are just to obey as I say.
She – I will be glad to come along with you but what about mom. What will she think?

Me – you leave that to me, I will make her agree for my offer. But you don’t say anything right now to her.
She – sorry bhai I am obedient daughter of obedient mom. I can’t take any decision on my own.
Me – if you have trust in me and in god just do as I say.
She – I do have trust in god and more trust in you
Me – don’t say like that you should have full trust on god rather than any human being. He is ultimate and always his decisions are final, he has conveyed what to do for you all. Yu don’t know ihave selfish motto in that. Can you show where your house is?
She – hehehehehe house or mansion? Hehehehe it is just a zinc shed. And what selfish motto you can have. Don’t speak bull shit. When I offered myself for the help you just denied. What else you can think of selfish.
Me – I want to have this lovely sister of me always with me and take care of her more than her mom ever did for her. Don’t think that I am doing only for you but for your sisters also and your parents too. I hold her face and showered kisses.
It was already late and may be her parents worried about her missing for so long. However you have trust on any man still sending young girl with almost stranger is cause of worry. When we returned to hospital her mom went to her, but suddenly stopped as I too was with her. What did take you so long dear she asked her daughter as if she was asking.
Me - aunt we were lost in discussing future plan of this girl.
She – what plan sir she asked curiously.
Me – she has grown up and we should find a suitable match for her,
Bhanu blushed and hit my arm you are always joking bhai. I was casually asking about her future plans. She said she want to pursue medical as she scored well in her tenth class. We were discussing about it I was giving her some suggestions how to study and all. Her mom smiled faintly but I could read her face, there was sure disappointment in her face. I took permission from them and went back.

Next day I took bhanu out and informed her mom that we are going to meet principal regarding admission, but her mom was very much reluctant to allow for admission. Sir we don’t have a dime how the hell she is going to take admission in Science College. That yu leave it to me. We are not going to take admission right now but we will have primary discussion about it.
It won’t be of any use sir aunt replied disappointed. On persuasion she let us go. I took her to her so-called house. I called my people to come with mini truck. Bhanu was bewildered when she heard my people to come, what you are going to do bhai she asked. I have decided to shift yu all and there won’t be any change in it I replied.
She – it will be wrong shifting without my parent’s consent it is wrong bhai. Please don’t take any hasty decision which we may regret later.
Me – I am more matured than you baby, I know what is good or bad. I don’t do anything for which I repent. All my moves are cautious and well balanced. Yu just be with me and you will come to know how I handle the things. By then my men came and asked bhanu to pack their belongings. There was hardly anything you could call belongings. My people helped bhanu to pack all the things. Then I instructed them what to do next. Bhanu was not at all happy for my decision and action, but she had no voive to object also.
Next day her dad discharged I took all of them to my house. When aunt observed that we are not heading towards their house she protested and asked where are we going that is not the way to our house. I asked her to calm down for a while but she kept asking me repeatedly. By then we had reached our house.
We have reached my house first meet my family members then you can go to your house. Hearing our vehicles reach house didi opened door for us. I asked all of them to come inside. I made uncle sit on sofa but others stood looking at our house. Bhanu was completely tensed anticipating her moms reaction.
I introduced aunt as new full time maid of our house and he is her husband and will be our watchman after he gets all right. Didi greeted aunt she knew what I was saying. I had discussed everything in detail with didi and aunt even prema had approved it. Didi asked all of them to sit, aunt volunteered to sit on ground but preeti didi made them sit on sofa. Bharati aunt kept looking at me and didi. She didn’t have slightest clue of what we were saying.

See aunt when my little bro says it is final for us. From today you are going to live in our house. You are not fed simply you need to work here didi explained with smile.
Bharati was protesting but prema and didi convinced them to work full time in our house and our mom will decide regarding other matters. Uncle also opened his mouth it is too much shree sir, how can we stay in this house. Please let us go already we are indebted to you a lot.
By now malati aunt came out tolook who had come. I introduced bhanu and then her sisters. Bharati aunt had kept sitting her face bowed. When both aunt looked at each other they were bit shocked.
Malati – hey what is your name I think I have seen you before.
Bharati – I don’t remember madam I don’t think I have ever seen you.
Malati – maybe I am mistaken but what is your name.
Bharati told her name. you are bharati are from this ……… town? All of us were shocked to hear aunt say. Yu are daughter of bhanushree ? that is the reason I found some resemblance with bhanu didi. yes madam but how come you know madam bharati asked startled. Not only this but you eloped with a boy at very young age that is also right?
No madam we got married bharati managed to reply.
We all were really worried malati knows about her means more trouble awaited. She too may kick her out like bharati parents. Whatever it is but you did wrong by running away, you should have convinced your parents and then get married. No madam it was not possible I don’t know whether I should discuss this with you or not. But I do have trust in you as you are aunt of shree sir. There was plan going for maryada hatya they wanted to get him killed if resisted I too was on hit list. When I came to know I planned to run away from the place. You know because I loved him I didn’t want to put his life in danger, if he was killed I too would not be living, so it was me who convinced him to run away to save her lives.
But why do you ask so many questions. You are hiring me as house maid. If you want me to work here I will be glad even if you say no I don’t mind. Please make one thing sure it was not me who came here asking for job, but shree sir insisted me to come here. I don’t know it was bharati attitude or was telling the fact. Malati aunt looked at me and then her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:34 AM