Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(01-08-2022, 05:05 PM)Yea krish_999 Wrote: Hi guys. I have been reading the comments here. It's wonderful. I see many readers have taken special efforts to pen their thoughts about the story, elaborating on many aspects. I thank you all for showering the thread with so many comments and discussions. As one reader has pointed out recently, the comment section itself has become quite interesting. It is encouraging me to give my best here. I have seen many threads here, asking repeatedly for comments. Luckily I have never felt a shortage of comments. I hope I don't end up disappointing you all.

Many readers are already busy guessing the ending of the story. One is that Meera will stay with Krish and the other is that she will leave him for Desai. Well, I enjoy reading the guessing games.
I have a special place in my heart for those who express what's in their mind without being offensive to others. To make the task of writing more interesting, I need your honest responses. I will not be offended by negative remarks. Negative comments are equally valuable to me. I have mentioned it in the past too.

About some readers saying it's a cuckold story, yes; it's a cuckold story series.
'The Accident' was a love story, 'No one dies a saint' was a straight erotic story, and this one - all the three parts - is a cuckold story about a husband who secretly desires to see his wife getting fucked by others. For those who are disappointed, I can't help much. Maybe, my next story will be either an incest love story or an erotic thriller. I will ask for your choice after completing this story.

Many readers have been saying that this story is nearing its end. Yes, it is. Only 8-12 chapters are left. Till then, I hope I can keep you hooked.
Thanks for reading my story and writing so many comments.

Keep reading and keep posting.
Love.
Krish.

Hey KRISH ! I am really loved your writing skills And thanks for amazing story!
Becoz of your story I really hate Meera ! Honestly I want her to out of Krsih life and do what even she does ! She has become a whore ! 

Now you confirmed it’s is a cuck story ! Krsih will lose Meera for sure ! 
Because of him Meera getting fucked by others and she started enjoying rough Sex and knowingly or unknowingly she is getting into trap of others who seduce her ! 
She is girl,  how long she can hold her desire ! She need good fuck ! That krish can’t provide her ! 
This time she is openly flirting with Desai and doesn’t want to lose him! Unknowingly falling for him!

I think Desai will marry Meera and they all will live together ( Krish - Meera - Desai ) ! That’s a cuck story happy ending . D 

“Sorry Krish I said anything wrong or offended you “!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 01-08-2022, 05:27 PM