Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Come on sit down and relax, will you mind if I smoke I asked her. Better not she replied politely, I feel nauseating with the smoke and smell. Then you sit here I shall go out and smoke I was feeling like smoking badly, so many things were running in mind. I finished smoking and washed my mouth and returned to room. I sat in reclining chair she was sitting opposite to me, when I sat away she felt better. I began speaking casually to bring her mod back to normal. It didn’t take much time with joyous talks and some jokes. Now her tension was relived.
Me – now tell me about you and your family.
She – what is there to tell bhai. You have seen all of us.
Me – tell about your family back ground if you don’t have any problem I added.
She – there is nothing to hide bhai. Ours is a sad story we are poor as you know.
Me – start from beginning from where you are and where are your grandparents.
She – bhai it is very sad story, if you here it you won’t feel good better don’t ask for the details.
Me – I am interested to know for 9our good cause, if you don’t want to tell then no need to tell.
She – she cleared her throat and began her story. My grandparents are from some town away from here. Our mom and dad marriage is a love marriage. They were neighbors and of same age. In school days itself they were loving each other from child hood days as they grew their love increase. As they were neighbors and both families had very good understanding. They lived like single family though community was different. When it came to question of marriage there was big fight between both families. M grand mom was against marriage as my dad community was lower than theirs. So after they came to know that both are in love they restricted mom from meeting any of the dad family members. They tried maximum to avoid meeting and they thought of marrying my mom to other at that young age.
But mom and dad ran away when they were studying 11 th standard and got married in a temple. Before they ran away they had taken some cash and jewellaries with them. They didn’t have any problem till money and jewels were sold. Later they became aware that living without any earning was not at all possible. But by then it was too late my mom was carrying, she was pregnant.

Both f them discussed and decide to get back to home. They tried it but neither of the families accepted them and they threw them out saying they had brought bad name to the family. Then they thought of renting some a room in same town and start hunting for some job, but later someone informed mom that my grand dad is planning to kill my dad for eloping my mom, so they again ran away and reached this place. Since then they are struggling for lively hood.
At that young age it was not easy task for searching a job. They didn’t have any experience of working as both of the families were well of so they had never worked and even my mom didn’t know cooking too. So they went on doing all sorts of errands at other houses.
Luckily my dad knew driving as they had car in their house. So he tried to search driving job but looking at his age no body were ready to take risk and he didn’t have license also. But somehow he managed to get job of cleaner in lorry and later he was promoted as driver.
By then my elder sis was born means more expanses. Somehow they dragged life mom began working as housemaid carrying her two months baby with her. They struggled a lot to make living, the ones who spent life like queen in her native had to work as a house maid in others houses, the boy who roamed in his brand new costly car had to work as a driver in some lorry asking money from passengers to make living for himself. They had not committed crime they had loved each other not lust but pure love for that they had to lead such a life. They never repent on loving but they felt bad for their parents not realizing their pure love. They never discussed or expressed each other that they were put in lots of trouble because of loving from other community but they took it as challenge and were always took care of each other. They are really made for each other. The ones who ate royal food in their house were put to starving and struggle for single meal they could manage and they didn’t grumble when house owners gave them stale food which had remained in their house, they took it as Prasad of god.
They continued living and trying to make their living. Mentally they were strong and love never diminished. Though physically they worked and struggled but mentally they lived like queen and king in their heart. In mean while they had two more children and it was becoming difficult for them to manage five stomachs still they did go along with the tide. They were so happy to have all three girls as they could not afford to have one more though they were craving for male child they got family planning operation.

As a driver of lorry those days his income increased and they could save some money. With all the savings dad was thinking of buying his own taxi so that he could make better earning. Mom was against it as she was always scared of raising loan. She had brought a sewing machine was doing stitching in spare time so her income also was increasing but filling five stomachs was still challenge. Dad was bent up on buying a taxi on hire purchase at last mom had to surrender and they did buy one new taxi.
Then their real problem started, few months he did well with new taxi but he fell ill due to over working for extra hours in effort of paying installments as early as possible. But their ill fate deceived them again like love marriage. He fell ill for long time and for lack of nutritious food he was suffering from T B and he was bedridden for long time. All the savings was spent for his medical bills and paying rent and food. He could not run his taxi so installments were getting overdue and even rent of his house was also overdue. One fateful day financer seized his taxi and on coming to know that he won’t be able to pay rent as he had lost his taxi owner of the house also threw him out.
Those were the worst most days my parents spent. While saying this bhanu began crying remembering how her parents spent those crucial days with three little girls and ailing father. How mush her mom must have struggled. I moved towards bhanu and pacified her. With lots f effort she stopped crying she lean on me placed her head on my shoulder. Hearing her story my eyes also became wet with tears.
When she saw me wiping my tears she wiped my tears and said I had asked not ot hear my story, see yu also are crying. Love you bhai you have woman’s heart you can’t hear others suffering, she hugged me tight. We kept silent after some time it was getting late s I asked her to washer face I too got fresh and with heavy heart I dropped her back to hospital.
That is the time I decide to help their family and try to make them live in better position. But how, was not known to me also. Another two days passed I kept thinking constantly about bhanu family.
Next day I took bhanu out I wanted to know about their present condition and was curious to know how they are managing school fees and all.
That time bhanu was reluctant to tell anything about her family. She knew I feel very bad when I hear their story and I too break in tears. But I was reluctant to ask. With lots of persuasion she continued her story.

When they were thrown out of their house they moved to slum. They got a shed on cheap rent, though locality was not at all good and not worth to live there. But they had no option but to make a living. After few more days rest dad began working as he was not physically fit even after recovering from illness, he was forced to work. It was becoming hard to search for job for mom as she could not go far away from their living place leaving three little girls back in home.
When she tried to get work from nearby houses they were hesitating to give work as she lived in slum. That bad rapport of slum people was another challenge for her. Somehow she got her children feed and now the time had come to send her children to school.
Her parents worked hard to make both ends meet; still word poverty was riding their back. Somehow time passed and children were growing and making the expenses increase. The things kept moving along with their problems.
Here I wont go in more details but I need to give their present condition. I think this part of the story is going to bore you all, as there is no fun and entertainment I this part. I thought of dropping here itself but if I do it details of bhanu and family would be missing. Further their reappearance time it may be bit odd, so let me complete it here itself before proceeding to next part, please bear with me.
Now bhagya was studying B. Com bhanu had completed her tenth and her younger sis is still in high school. Bhagya and bhanu were worried to whether to continue their education or start working so as to help their parents. But both girls were brilliant their mom wanted them to continue education, though she knew she would not be able to give complete education but relying on god she persuade her children to study.
So first bhagya joined part time work as slaes girl and next year bhanu joined same shop where I met them. Bhanu has extra sense of customer handling and helping to choose and even persuade to buy more clothes without actually letting customer know that she is dumping more than they require. Owner of shop was happy to have her as his staff, but due to her limited period working he could not afford to pay more.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:34 AM