Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I shall give details of bhanushree. She is the one who was working in textile shop as a sales girl, she knew me as I was frequent visitor to the shop and most of the time with different women or girls except preeti and prema malati aunt whom she knew them personally.
One fine morning I received a call from unknown number. When I received call I recognised her voice, I asked what the matter is. She said she wants to meet me personally. I was curious to know the reason. She would tell in person only not over phone. I became more curious I knew always she helped me a lot in selection and she took interest in me whenever I visited thrir shop. So I didn’t think much and gave her time to meet but she urged t meet me immediately. Any way I was free that time so I asked whether I should come to their shop or she comes to mine. No sir I want t meet in privacy, I thought she might be interested in me and feeling itch down there. I too always admired that beautiful girl but as per my thoughts I don’t mingle sexually with this kind of girls. I don’t like to involve with house maids or this type of working girls not that they are poor but if I involve with them I feel I am taking advantage of their poverty so usually I avoid them sexually. But I don’t know how agreed to meet her, instantly I gave her spot where I could pick her. She was already near to the spot so I went and picked her. Shall we sit in some restaurant I asked? No sir in some exclusive privacy she replied but didn’t give hint of the reason of meeting.
Without thinking much I headed for our guest house or so called cherry house. Once we were inside she asked me how I am I said I am fine how about you I asked. She replied I amalso fine sir. Tell me why you wanted to meet me I asked straight away. It seems you are in hurry sir she replied smiling. Not actually but I was just curious I replied.
She -Should not I meet without any specific reason?
Me – not like that I do have ample of time today I smiled at her.
She – sir I know that always you have time for young and beautiful girls.
Me – yes and no, you are partially mistaken.
She- what do you mean by partially mistaken, as far as I ca understand I am completely right she too smiled back.
I sat on sofa asked her to sit on opposite chair.
She- is there any problem if I sit beside you.

Me- no not at all, I pat place beside me.
She took seat beside me she looked in double thoughts; maybe she was thinking how to start speaking. I looked at her she became bit tensed and her chest heaved with breathing, her breathing increased showing how tensed she was getting to speak.
She is very cute and beautiful girl having nice dimples on each cheek making her more beautiful when she laughed or smiled. May be she is just 18 today exceptionally she was wearing nice skirt and black top, bit revealing one. I could get glimpse of her teen tits. I wondered how small tits are showing up, maybe she was using push up bra I thought.
She – sir not visited our shop in recent days she smiled again.
Me – ya not got opportunity to visit your shop and especially to meet you I smiled back.
She – it seems sir has not got any new girls in recent days.
This was shocking comment, she might have thought I am a big seducer and I take girls to their shop to pay the girls in terms of cloths or something like that, I got irritated by her comment. I wanted to fire her. But when I looked at her she was smiling seductively. I had to stop growling and shout at her.
Me – I don’t need to chase any more when you are here. I too replied seductively to test water. I too was horny those days as I had no new cherry to blast for last some days.
She - sir I am really honored to hear you feel me beautiful . Thank you sir.
Me – not only beautiful dear, but you are looking so intoxicating today. I have never seen you in such attire. May be you have came out with decision to make thunderbolt today.
She blushed with praising.
She – now I know how such beautiful girls fall for you, you trap them by your words hehehehehe
Me- may be you are right but today your appearance might have injured many men on the way. Saying so, I placed my arm over her shoulder. She shuddered with mere touch.

I am really very much pleased to be praised by you sir. Whether it false or true I don’t know. And I don’t know that whether any one got injured or not I can feel that you are she smiled seductively again.
Suddenly she got up and came in front of me. She sat on my lap and hugged me tight. Thanks dear for accepting me, it was worth all the makeup and sexy dress I wore today, it is all for you. She looked into my eyes, I was getting shocked for the boldness I had never thought that a naïve girl dressing always in chudi and covering her properly has wore like this and sits on my lap, I was wondering what happened to this most innocent girl.
I don’t know whether she sensed my shock or not but came forward and kissed my lips and moved back, this time she determined came forward began kissing my lips. I didn’t thought she would go this far but she did. The way she was kissing my lips I could understand that this was her first kiss. Then another shock she took my hand placed it on her tit. I too was carried away my hand automatically cupped her soft tit. She began raising her top while our kiss progressed.
She broke the kiss and raised her hand to remove her top along with her push up bra. She took my hand placed it again on bare tit. This time I came back to senses and I could not digest the innocent lovely girl is trying to seduce me. If we had indulged into such situation icould be ok but this way of open seduction I could not take it.
Suddenly I pushed her away. What the hell you are trying to do I asked in anger.
She ws shocked for me pushing her away. Come on wrap y9our clothes tell me what for you are behaving like this.
She – sir didn’t you like my body. I promise that I am virgin from top to bottom. This is the first time I am in contact with male. So far no one has even touched me, this is the first kiss I ever did, please accept me.
Me – no way I cant touch you or accept you.
She – why I am not beautiful like your other girls, or you are avoiding me as I am poor sales girl working for few rupees at shop.
Me – don’t say any bull shit, I never compare richness or poverty, but it is something else.
She – come on bhai tell me what you are finding in me.

Me- you are not doing all the things for love or lust.
She- then what it is, I have observed all the times you have been admiring my work as well my beauty.
Me- may be, I always like the way you treat customers and try to give best of the service and make good profit to owner of shop while taking care of customers. But today your behavior is telling another story. Today you are doing all these things with other motto. You are not doing for your physical need or love.
She- then what you are finding please tell me bhai.
Me – you are compelled to do by some specific purpose. Some situation has compelled you to come to me. You have something in your mind, by doing all these dirty things you want to win my attention and have something to ask for. If you need any help you can straight away ask for it.
She- bhai you are right, I don’t know how you guessed it right. All the time I was taking enough precaution and act like a cheap whore. Now look at me she raised her top and discarded it on floor. Now rate my body, as I have stated I am complete virgin nobody has touched me so far except you that too few minutes ego.
Am I worth one lackh for the virginity, even if you find I am ready to surrender another virgin elder sister whom you have seen and probably liked her beauty too. If you find interest in my younger sister I shall surrender her also to you. Now I am in desperate need of thre lackh rupees she began crying. You have not seen my mom if you are interested in milfs I shall bring her to your bed, I know you like milfs also she said in midst of her cry.
Me – don’t cry baby you address me as bhai and you are offering your entire family. What is it you come to point straight.
She – I don’t know any thing but in need of big money. We shall all be your slut you can use us and give money. We all be at your service whenever and whomever you desire for that is all I know and can tell you.
I got up and took her to wash basin washed her face and brought cold drinks for her. Made her drink water and cold drinks, between her cries and protest.

She- I don’t want anything but money let it cost me my life, even if you sell me at brothel after using me I am ready to accept but don’t deny to give money I beg you bhai she tried to touch my feet.
I took her back to sofa made her sit and hugged her nubile body. I know you are in need of money but what for. Just calm down and tell me what is all that. She was crying like hell, so far she was trying her best to seduce me but now she was crying so much. I sat beside her and caressed her back to cool her after some effort she cooled down. When she sat calmly I asked her to wash her face and come back. She returned ad sat beside me but keeping some space between us.
She – my dad is a taxi driver, few days back he brought a old taxi. We didn’t want to venture with own vehicle but he was reluctant to buy of his own. We were in debt already and that taxi added burden on us. Later yesterday he met with an accident injuring himself with multiple fractures of his hands and leg, he needs immediate operation. For that they are estimating three lakhs and above, or it is hard t survive. You know we can’t live without him he is the only earning member.
Me – you too are working no.
She – yes bhai I and my sis do work part time but it is not sufficient for anything, not even for feeding ourselves. Please help us; our entire family is in deep trouble. Doctors have said if operation is not done today it is hard to survive, they have not given any guarantee.
Me – you are an such a fool you wasted lots of precious time come on let us go and meet them, I shall see what best I can do for you or him.
I urged her to get her dressed by the time she was ready I was waiting outside with lock. Immediately we went to hospital where he ws admitted. My god he was in such precarious condition, he was admitted in govt hospital where there was no facility, only visiting doctors had suggested him operation and vanished.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:33 AM