Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Of course that is there but you are my first teacher it is you wh taught me first lesson and later I might have gone to other teachers who might have improved my skill but you are the first and best teacher I smiled back.
I took position behind her, she placed her hand below and guide my cock into her dripping pussy. With ease it went in, I was going to fuck her in my favorite pose that is doggy, this is the pose where most of my girls became my slave. Most important advantage of fucking in doggy is yu can rub the g spot easily making them crazy and giving them maximum pleasure. Slowly I began fucking her pussy while one of my heand searched for jiggling boob and other was on her butt. Smooth passage was making me go crazy and so she was moaning as my cock tip constantly brushed g spot. She asked me to increase speed, so I was taking my cock all the way out and sent back in one stroke making her more crazy for the fuck, she was moaning so loud I had sent other family members out otherwise they would rush in t find what was wrong. She took initiative to move her ass back to meet the trusts. Room was filled with thumping sound due to hard crashing of my groin on her lovely butt. I kept fucking her for long this time. She too was enjoying the blissful fuck she was reaching orgasms one after another but still without losing energy she kept pushing her back to me. At last after one more orgasm she collapsed o bed. I too lay besides her breathing hard, both of us needed little rest, but I had to finish as my balls were aching due to filled semen. I turned her o her back and mount her, she was asking to wait but I was no t in a position t wait. Soon I began fucking her hard I was holding her both boobs in each hand she placed her legs on my thighs and with each trust I was pulling her by her melons which were being crushed, she too reached peak within no time. Again she began moaning hard and was asking me to fast. With this I brought her another two or three orgasms before I filled her pussy with my hot lava. Now my cock was spraying in her slippery pussy, one after other shots reached her womb; I don’t know how long my cock kept erupting poison into her hole. I lay over her had no strength to move after a marathon fuck.
I slept on her placing my head on her soft melons. She too was so tired she too didn’t move or move me. We slept like for at least half an hour then she awaken me and asked to move as she cant bear my weight any more. Then how were you bearing my weight when I was fucking yu I asked laughing at her. That time I had extra energy and lust for your cock and its juice, she laughed at me. Both of us slept hugging each other for some more time.

When we got up we were feeling fresh after good rest. Both f us went to wash room and cleaned all the dried mess and took shower together. She began bathing me she was rubbing soap on my body, her soft hands made the magic again I was getting aroused. I turned and hugged her from front began smooching her. She too responded by kissing me back.
The kiss was so erotic she too was getting heated up. Come on shree let us stop as we had long just some time back she said. N didi let me make love, I can’t keep quite when such a nude beauty is before me I replied, began caressing her body. It didn’t take long to make her fully aroused. I began pressing her boobs her big melons were always main attraction for me. Soon she too got ready I bend her forward and she took support of shower bar. I stood behind her, she guide my tool into her tool box. The game started under running shower. That was making our wet bodies met each other making thumping sound, the sound itself was so erotic , it was much better than any erotic songs. Soon she began moaning and that added ghee into fire. I began thumping her from back. She too moved her ass back to meet my thrusts. I kept fucking her for long time. Running water was working as addition lubing agent. After some time she got disengaged from me, asked me to sit on bathing stool. I sat looking at her; she placed each leg at side and slowly sat on my groin aiming her pussy on my long cock. When all the cock was inside she rested for some time savoring the feel of hot cock inside her burning chute. Then she began moving up and down slowly. That was our second innings continued. We completed our long fuck as I had already cum once earlier so it was taking extra time to release. By the time I reached peak I tuned her again in doggy style continued fucking her. By the time I filled her pussy she had lost count of her own orgasms. After that again we washed ourselves and came out, didi was so tired she preferred to lay on bed completely wet. I dried her with towel and then dried myself then lay besides her again hugging her.
We took long rest this time, we had a nap and got up. Come on shree let me go I need to prepare food she tried to escape from my grip. Not needed we shall order food from outside, shall I order pizza I asked. That is better idea. I took cell and ordered pizza and cold drinks. We kept hugging each other till food arrived. She tried to get dressed to collect food. Yu take rest di I shall bring food, I wrapped towel around waist and collected, she was still laying nude on bed.

Come on betu we will have food I am feeling hungry after long sessions, she got up and began collecting her dress. Don’t wear anything akka we shall eat like this I pulled her hand. Are you crazy let me dress she said. No way are we going to eat like this. You are a crazy man hehehehe.
We both marched nude to dining table. I took seat before she came when she was going to sit on other chair. Come on dear I wan to feed you I pulled her to me. What are you doing shree let me sit comfortably she giggled.
That is what I making as I pulled her to me, she straight away landed on my lap. Sit on my lap akka I asked her. N I wont you will not keep quite if I sit on you she giggled again. Somehow I made her agree to sit on my lap. I began feeding her, she too didn’t keep quite she too began feeding. Some time I offered bite from my mouth which she gladly accepted and in turn she too made me bite from her piece from mouth. My one hand was free that was wandering on her nude body. She too began caressing my thighs and wide chest. Soon my cock began stirring under her soft ass. When she felt that my man is getting ready she got up.
What happened akka I asked, someone is getting naughty she said. I took the cue yes akka some one is making him crazy I replied looking at her moist pussy. She wanted to sit on other chair again. But I pulled her to me began smooching. When we broke kiss my cock was in full swing. I pulled her on me and made her sit on my lap but inserted my long shaft in her cave. She was feeling restless to sit my cock buried in her leaking pussy. We were half the way with our food. She began feeding me and in turn I was feeding her.
She got up from me; I was disappointed and looked at her. She giggled and turned facing me, she slowly sat on me holding my cock ad feeding her chute with it. She was now sitting facing me. I was feeling awkward to feed you, now it is easy is it not she asked. Boss is always right hehehehe I replied.
Now it was comfortable for both of us, she began feeding me while I shared food through my mouth; this was the first time we were feeding each other so romantically. My cock was buried in her dry chute was becoming wet due to my caressing and pressing her boobs. I was free to do anything as she had taken charge of feeding me and me herself through me. I was playing with her boobs and her soft ass. Intermittently she was moaning slowly, she was blaming t let her feed asked me to keep quite.

Come on akka this is most romantic and intimate moments can’t be lost. We won’t get such opportunities so easily. Let us enjoy to the core, she too thought for a moment and agreed. Yu are right kid bro, we could not enjoy like this in our honeymoon days, she replied smilingly. Now I was completely free to play kinky games with her consent. Somehow the food was finished, with all such erotic games. She wanted to get up to wash her hands. No we are not going t disengage till the match is over I protested.
See my hands are dirty with food I need to wash them, we can continue our game she argued. Then do one thing I said. What she asked. I carried her while she sat on my cock without disturbing it I carried her to sink. She washed her hands and washed my mouth then she looked at me. What now she asked. Have we ever fucked in standing pose I asked, I don’t think so she replied.
I began lifting her ass holding base, she got cue she hold my shoulder properly she too began humping. Once she lost balance she was scared to continue. Don’t worry akka I am here to take care of you I assured her. Now she was getting hornier without bothering of falling she began humping me, I was helping by raising her butt.
When she became sure of I won’t be letting her fall, she began fucking with new interest. Room was filled with thumping sound and our hard breathing. She kept pumping till she reached orgasm. Now she needed some rest before resuming, I sat on nearby sofa; she took rest by placing her head on my shoulder still my log cock was buried deep inside her wet chute.
After some rest she came back t life again. She began grinding her butt then I carried her again and kept walking here and there still fucking her; she was enjoying this standing fuck. She was not as steady as before so I sat on window sill she took support of window began pumping me again. That was an wonderful experience and thanks to all my work outs to enable me to carry on this kind of fucking. When she reached another climax which was harder than before, as she shuddered with big climax she sent ut lots of juice which was dribbling through my thighs after wetting my groin, I carried her to sofa and lay on top of it. I too had to finish I began fucking like there was no tomorrow.

She reached orgasm one after another and I too could not hold back I to started pumping my lava into her hot pussy, spurt after spurt was filling her chute. She kept hugging me tight I could not move at all. I lay over her for long time after exhaustive fuck. After long rest we got disengaged and went for wash.
She wanted to dress after washing but I stopped her. We are not going to wear any thing for another 48 hours till bharati aunt returns I said.
Yu have gone crazy dear you want me to remain nude for another two days that is ridiculous she replied. Yes darling we are on honey moon and we are not supposed to wear dress. What about hose chores she asked. It is not only you dear I shall also be nude why to shy we are only two in house and you are going to do all the works nude. She giggled my kid bro is in full romantic mood now, she hugged me tight. I was never nude for longer time that too only in bedroom we shall try this kinky also she happily accepted.
All the time I kept looking at her jiggling boobs and swaying butt which kept me making go wild and we kept fucking in every nook and corner of the house not sparing even sitting on commode . that was an wonderful experience I don’t know even honey moon couple did so much sex in two days. By the time bharati returned we both were so much exhausted of marathon sex. I had kept bhanu also away at her friend’s house for two days.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:33 AM