Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Then I took other leg and gave same treatment to that leg also. I licked and sucked her toes and foot that was making her more and more excited. She kept moaning and urging me to fuck her but I wanted arouse her to the limit and then go for kill.
I licked her cuff muscles and then her thighs one after other. I licked her both legs and by the time I reached t he groin she already had one orgasm and ws getting aroused again. Licked hr hairless groin, probably she had cleaned her pussy either yesterday night or today morning it felt so soft without existence of any hairs.
I think she had shaved for me only, so she had planned or knew that I was going to make her agre and bring her mood to normal. I think she wanted to excuse me after talking and would agree for me to continue our relation. How the hell she can keep me away after all I am most loved brother. That made me happier for her concern. I took her outer lip of pussy and began chewing it, she took my hand placed it on the opening gesturing me to finger her. But I didn’t do it so that she gets still hot and when I enter her she should be begging for me to enter.
Slowly I went on licking her outer pussy sparing clit, she was becoming restless the more she desired t take me I kept avoiding her pussy hole and clit. I licked one finger and played with her bum hole, the tight pink ass hole quivered with my touch, she convulsed and holds her ass tight gesturing not there but I had other thoughts. Slowly I kept paying with her ass hole still licking her pussy side, at last it became unbearable for akka she pushed my lips o her pussy, come o n raja you are killing me why are you not doing anything with my pussy, I can’t bear it any more. Now lick it ofor some time and better right now enter there, she urged me. I had to place my lips on her pussy as she was pressing m head but I didn’t lick it, had placed my lips on her pussy holes instead of asking me to lick she began brushing her pussy on my face, my nose was in contact with her clit she moaned loud. Now she knew what I had planned, she begged me to fuck then she pushed me on my back and straddle me, yu brute yu are teasing me, I know how to do. I was smiling looking at her. She hold my cock so tight that it hurt she slowly descend on my cock adjusted it on her opening and sat with a jerk, half the cock entered in one go, she cried with pain and pleasure. She was still holding my cock bas with her fingers, her nails pinched my sensitive skin, I cried with pain. She was thinking that I would move to avoid entering but I left her free to play. Then with another jerk she sat on my groin sending my cock all the way inside her hot dripping pussy.

Then I took other leg and gave same treatment to that leg also. I licked and sucked her toes and foot that was making her more and more excited. She kept moaning and urging me to fuck her but I wanted arouse her to the limit and then go for kill.
I licked her cuff muscles and then her thighs one after other. I licked her both legs and by the time I reached t he groin she already had one orgasm and ws getting aroused again. Licked hr hairless groin, probably she had cleaned her pussy either yesterday night or today morning it felt so soft without existence of any hairs.
I think she had shaved for me only, so she had planned or knew that I was going to make her agre and bring her mood to normal. I think she wanted to excuse me after talking and would agree for me to continue our relation. How the hell she can keep me away after all I am most loved brother. That made me happier for her concern. I took her outer lip of pussy and began chewing it, she took my hand placed it on the opening gesturing me to finger her. But I didn’t do it so that she gets still hot and when I enter her she should be begging for me to enter.
Slowly I went on licking her outer pussy sparing clit, she was becoming restless the more she desired t take me I kept avoiding her pussy hole and clit. I licked one finger and played with her bum hole, the tight pink ass hole quivered with my touch, she convulsed and holds her ass tight gesturing not there but I had other thoughts. Slowly I kept paying with her ass hole still licking her pussy side, at last it became unbearable for akka she pushed my lips o her pussy, come o n raja you are killing me why are you not doing anything with my pussy, I can’t bear it any more. Now lick it ofor some time and better right now enter there, she urged me. I had to place my lips on her pussy as she was pressing m head but I didn’t lick it, had placed my lips on her pussy holes instead of asking me to lick she began brushing her pussy on my face, my nose was in contact with her clit she moaned loud. Now she knew what I had planned, she begged me to fuck then she pushed me on my back and straddle me, yu brute yu are teasing me, I know how to do. I was smiling looking at her. She hold my cock so tight that it hurt she slowly descend on my cock adjusted it on her opening and sat with a jerk, half the cock entered in one go, she cried with pain and pleasure. She was still holding my cock bas with her fingers, her nails pinched my sensitive skin, I cried with pain. She was thinking that I would move to avoid entering but I left her free to play. Then with another jerk she sat on my groin sending my cock all the way inside her hot dripping pussy.

You brute you were playing with my sentiments after arousing me, see now what I am going to do. She raised her butt and sent it back her groin hit mine. This time I had to cry as her girdle hit my groin. My god akka you are banging me I cried. She laughed wickedly so far you were playing with me now see the result she raised her butt and sent it back to gulp the entire cock. This time she cried with pain in pretext of taking full charge she had forgotten about her own condition and had given hard jerk.
Be careful akka, are yu hurt I asked her, I could see tears swelling into her eyes. Not much da she replied. No need t go so hard akka you will get hurt please go slow I cant see you in pain I said caressing her face. Thanks for the concern bro she bent forward and kissed my lips. She sat like that for some time till the pain vanished. If yu are hurt more take rest akka we can do it later also I said in concern. No dear the pain has gone and I shall do it, let me take little more rest she said. I knew how t make her forget pain, I took both the melons in my both hands. I began pressing them and pulled her head forward and began sucking her lips. As the time passed she was feeling all right and now she began moving her ass slowly. I was so happy to have my cock filled in my akka hole after long time and after so much desperation. Now her pain was gone and she was enjoying. Now she began fucking me slowly and after few minutes she began fucking hard, now she was lifting her ass all the way up and sending back with enough speed. I knew she was about to cum so I too was raising my butt to meet her thrusts. With another minute she increased speed as she fucked my furiously her boobs jiggled and they were like flying. And then with a blast she began shuddering her pussy walls hold my cock tight and she fell on me. She was sweating so much my hands were slipping on her body.
Both of us were breathing hard, wither first orgasm with my lund was satisfactory for her but I was still thirsty I was not yet finished. When she caught her breath I turned over and lay her on her face,, I went behind her and raised her ass, she knew that I want t take her in doggy. I took position behind her; she looked back and told not to go for ass right now. My pussy is still thirsty for your cock and juice. Ok akka I shall obey your order I replied, it is not order dear it is my suggestion if at all you want o to go for ass you can but my pussy needs your cock for some more time. You have made addicted to long sessions with multiple orgasms. I can’t be satisfied with one or two orgasm she said smiling.
It is you who made me go for such a long sessions darling akka, you are my first teacher don’t forget that I replied winking at her. Stop that praising I know you have other teachers who are more mature than me in this field and they are in better position to teach you more tricks than me hehehehe .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:32 AM