Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But I had committed wrong saying completing circle had no other choice t finish what had begun. Didi it is like this sush had become very close to me and sheetal I always hated her as she is like our sneha bhabhi for attitude. U mean to say you hate sneha bhabhi she interfered. Yes because of her attitude I replied. Go ahead let me hear completely. One side I sush was getting attracted to me and other side hating sheetal increased. I was I such a mod that I should take revenge of sheetal by doing some insult to her or seduce her. But I began neglecting sheetal and was teaching sush was helping in her studies, so nearness increased and she was getting physically attracted to me she volunteered to kiss me.
Yu mean yu didn’t bother for their age didi commented. What can say for this didi these days all the kids have mature thoughts and the know about bees and birds. It was she wh was physically attracted to me and she began kissing and later smooching. I too was enjoying that nubile body and one thing lead to other and we bot ended up fucking her and break open her seal before she was matured, later she matured I finished. What about sheetal how did yu take revenge o her. I fac I had forgotten about revenge a sush came near to me. But it was there plan to make love to sheetal also. I described entire episode to didi.
Now I should accept that the had matured ideas though they were not physically matured didi commented. What a conspiracy and they were succeeded trap my brilliant brother. We talked about both cousins and how we three enjoyed later also. So you had threesome with both nubile didi commented.
I think as you had enjoyed with two generations wanted t try the third too hehehehe. I think that desire might be exciting t have three generation pussies by single man, provided yu were not aware of lover of malli, am I right didi asked. Yes akka you guessed it right. Though initially I didn’t have ny bad for malli but when I came to know that she is the third one naturally my mind thought of taking her too to complete a circle. So fucking three generation was more lustier than doing with two generations here in my family didi comment looking at me. Yes didi I had never assumed to have two generation when I came t this house, but when I did with both generations my mind got corrupt ad was craving to try three generations I replied.

So how did you find all three generations didi asked curiously? First it was both nubile they were armatures where I had to teach them what is sex along with their text books, I opened both ends of sheetal and pussy of sush. Then their mom was matured who had seen the world but still had o exposure t other male. She was best to give company in fact she was very good I bed she gave me her ass cherry. She didn’t grumble t give herself to me, I fact she was craving fo sex at early age she was deprived of sex due to her hubby health, I felt pity for he and promised to keep he satisfied whenever she desired.
The third and last one was rally exiting as I was going to fuck oldest dame I ever fucked and she was more mature than her daughter and was experienced with two husbands. She taught me some sex techniques you know she too is very good in bed. She was the one who made me lose my inhibitions after I came to know that she was lover and still had relation with m dad. Once we were reunited I had extra pleasure of tucking my dad’s lover that was real incest again. When I was tucking both cousin girls I had n extra thrill as I didn’t know that they are my nieces. And even when I was enjoying sush mom it was simple adultery. But when realized that malli is my dad dame I had extra thrill and enjoyed her lot. Yu know she got addicted to m cock always she was praising me that I fuck her better than my dad, though he too is very good but my stamina made that difference she became m slave you know.
When we were caught red handed by her daughter she was the one who convinced her daughter and made her ready for threesome. Later sush mom involve with us and we enjoyed together and sush mom also behaved like slut in bed with me. She even enjoyed her first lesbian acts with her mom and both of them enjoyed in my presence. Those few days were really enjoyed.
So that was your story in which you enjoyed a person like our mom. To be true I had suspected them but I was feeling guilty to suspect my dad s I never bothered to check them didi commented. Does our mom is aware f their relation didi suspected.
It is up to her we are not concerned and we don’t need t spread this secret didi, let us not dig their personal lie and let mom think whatever she thinks. I hope you are satisfied with my confession akka asked her holding her hands. Yes I am convinced about everything, I don’t think you misguide me. N didi I swear all the things I shared is true fact.
I tried to g near her but she got up to leave. Where are you going akka I pulled her to me. But she protested, no need t come to me, let us stop this she said in serious tone. What happened didi I have told everything to you, I had planned not to reveal about my relation with malli and even sush mom who is my elder sis. But you made me spill it. Why you want me to stop this and avoiding me.

You won’t need me anymore; you have enough pussies for you self of all age and shape she replied seriously. I got up and hugged me oh akka please don’t avoid me I can’t live without you, you know how much I love you. Please realize my love towards you, you are the only love and they are just visitors, if you don’t want me to mix with them in future I will stop immediately, I will never eve se them. I hugged her tight and began crying placing my head on her bosom.
She began caressing my head, hey stupid don’t cry girl you won’t look nice while crying, come on stop it baby she tried to pacify me. No didi I won’t leave you till you promise that you won’t leave me, I love you more than anyone in this world I can’t afford to lose you for anything, entire world is one side and you are more than that I continued crying.
Let me think she said pushing me. But I increased grip and hold her tight still my face was buried on her breasts. She made little more drama of threatening me t leave me as I have enough other alternate pussies. But I kept holding her and requesting not to leave me.
At last she said yu silly boy how can I leave you. But I didn’t ike that part of malli brining her into your lusty games. I too suspected her to be my dads lover but I never got enough evidences still I suspected her and respected her like mm for the reason she may be my dads lover. But you committed din by involving her.
Yu know didi once she shed al the inhibitions she started loving me more that earlier. And she only volunteered to make threesome with her daughter and succeed also. We had wonderful time so when she is not having any guilt conscious why should we bothered about it, i explained and tried to convince akka. If she has involved whole heartedly means she loves you more than any one, then she has to be considered, still let me think whether it is all right to keep relation or not didi commented.
See akka we are real siblings and still we are involved and we are having this relation that too with consent of your hubby and family. Malathi aunt and even prema never tried to stop us and even malathi aunt encouraged me to have relation with you and she was very happy when you conceived last time, she had come to know that it is only me who impregnated you and not her own son. When own siblings can have relation what is there with doing with malli aunt, if you ask me to stop I will never even look at her I promised akka.
She raised my face and kissed my face. How much obedient you are my kid bro, that attitude of yours compel me to lve yu more and more. Now I am not in a mood to decide what yu should do in future, let us keep that pending for couple of days. When my head is clear I shall think and tell you what has to be done.
Thanks akka for understanding situation and excusing me for the silly acts donewhich hurt yur feelings. Never mind darling I always love you she replied.
She was looking into my eyes and in turn I was looking at her. Now my face moved to wards her and she didn’t buzz, she kept looking at me with all the love in the world. Slowly my face was inching towards hers , I could feel her hot breath on my face. Without knowing what I was doing my face reached hers and I brushed my cheek on hers and at last our trembling lips met.
When came to know what I had done I feared a lot what would be her reaction. The one wh was not ready to speak with me I had brushed her lips with mine meaning t say kissed briefly. Al of a sudden she pushed me away looking into my eyes. Why do yu want to steal kiss she asked. My as was torn apart, I fumbled for words; I wanted to confess her that it was done mistakenly. Ut she hold my face and brought he face to mine and began smooching. My god my didi is kissing me after all the things happened between us. When she had taken time to think about malli means she would not give any chance to go near her, at least till she decides, but I was having a great smooch. I wanted t say something when my lips were parted she pushed her tongue into my mouth. That was open invitation to suck he tongue, I did the same. Now our tongues began the battle she was sucking mine and I was hers. I wanted to hug her tight and show my gratitude. With full of fear and racing heart I hugged her and placed my hand on her back, there was no response from he, she didn’t push me away. The smooch went n for long minutes, my hands were itching to go for her milk, but I didn’t dare. Let me go softly I thought, I placed my hand on her neck and kept caressing her face. After the smooch was broken both of us were gasping for breath. I was s excited to get my akka back to me still unsure to what extent it would go but had now bit courage to ask her.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:32 AM