Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Hello Krish,

I read this update when you posted it without the edit. I got totally confused that there was no talk or moments between Krish and Meera after the night. Then saw your comment that you added the missing part. Now it looks complete. The way meera thinks is clear that she belongs to krish and says no for sex to Desai at night. This means that krish is complete package for her and Desai is only for sex (this is what krish thought).

Superb update. You are still keeping us on our toes on what will happen next and where this relation goes between Meera and Krish and what will the part of Desai. As usual brilliant narration and the flow you have maintained in this chapter also. With the the hints and twist you are throwing I am just hoping Meera and Krish are together and happy in their life and Desai is just a chapter in their life; Meera made this clear by rejecting his investment offer so that she has the equal status  with Desai unlike Krish who accepted a job for running security service company for Desai (which again he took it only after Meera said to take the offer).

Krish should start having complete trust with Meera; he still never tells many things to her. He has never told that he got to know all the details of her encounter with Desai from Desai and every time tries to validate the truth by comparing her version with desai's version. Hopefully he will learn this mistake and trusts her completely and hears everything from her first instead of Desai. He should become the Krish which he was at the end of Second part when Meera and Krish reunited. This is the only way he can make Meera completely happy and with himself.

I am eagerly waiting what happens next chapter. Thanks for such a lovely story that has been going on for years. I missed the story running for few years. Just started reading all the parts since last week and now cannot wait to read more
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 01-08-2022, 12:50 AM