Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I was searching for munna but he is not there did aunt take him along with them I asked. Yes mil was on firm stand to take him along she replied and brought tea. I was expecting her to bring two cups and sit with me for tea, but she had brought only one cup and placed it on table and left. I didn’t have enough courage to offer seat but she was gone before I could say anything. Again I was in trouble, I wanted to drag he in talks if she was sitting with me, but no she went away without much talking, she didn’t care to sit beside me even.
I felt like approaching her in kitchen even I tried it but she moved from there went to store to bring something or on its pretext. I was forced to move away and kept thinking about her. Nothing happened till she called me for breakfast. She had placed one plate on dining table, I became sad again looking at single plate. Then I thought it is now or never I mustered courage and placed another plate for her, when she came to serve she watched other plate and then she looked at me. Please you give company I said looking at her hopefully. No I am not hungry I shall eat later she said. Ok akka when you are hungry call me, we shall have together iam also not feeling that hungry I pushed my plate. No you take now and I shall eat after some time I am not feeling like to have now. Then it is all right you know me I never eat alone, either you or aunt must be there to give company otherwise I don’t feel like eating alone. No problem for waiting for some ore time, there is lot of pending work for me too, tell me where you have kept my laptop I asked.
You can work later now finish breakfast once you sit for accounting you won’t get up early she replie with concern. That was first concern she had shown after many days. That is there but let me work atleast you are hungry I said getting up. She knew I won’t be eating without her and I was also adamant like her after all I am her younger bro. you are unnecessarily pulling me she replied and she thought for a moment and asked me to sit, she took her plate and began serving.

She served idli for both of us, they were not that hot as it was prepared some time ego must be bharati aunt had prepared it before when went means didi was pretending like she was really busy. It was very clear that she was avoiding me. She took her seat opposite to me both of us began eating silently.
I could wait no more; I was feeling so low I was on verge of crying. Akka I called her she asked what is it without raising her eyes from plate, I was watching her she too was not comfortable sitting opposite to me and eating silently. She was like ma neither of could be silent for so long always we spoke while we ate and we never missed chance to speak and laugh or make jokes or some time talked seriously. Silence was killing me I wanted to speak hope she too wanted to speak but neither of us spoke. I was under tension and might be she was searching for right words.
Akk I called her, she looked at me for brief seconds and looked down at the plate, she was not eating any more she was fiddling with food but not eating. That made me feel bad she too is in tension is it me the reason for her condition I thought. Come on akka what happened to you why are you behaving like this I asked. No I am not behaving anything strange she tried to justify. No there is something you are behaving so strange, you are not speaking to me since the moment I returned from marriage. Can you tell me what it is? Nothing she snapped.
Please tell me if I did anything wrong, please don’t kill me with silence. She looked at me for another second or so and bowed down. If I did anything wrong you have every right to punish me but don’t be silent.
Who I am to punish you, she replied at last. Either you speak right now if you find anything in appropriate in my behavior I shall correct myself. There is nothing I can tell you, you are living your life and me mine she replied without looking at me.
What does it mean akka you are telling as if you will keep avoiding me for rest of life. It will be better if you tell me what wrong I did, at least give me a chance to improve myself. So that I can make myself to the level of you don’t hate me. Please akka tell me why are you so angry on me. Who said I am angry she replied trying to be cool. I am not a child akka I can understand your gestures since I am born I have grown up with you and I can understand every gestures you make. Then why didn’t you realize why I am behaving like this, you are not loving us any more you want to live for yourself she replied sarcastically. What the hell she was speaking I could not understand. She was never angry on me in entire life but now. There must be some concrete reason for her hating me I thought. I got up and moved beside her, please don’t torture me I cant withstand this silence and being away from you I was on verge of crying. Still she didn’t bother to reply she was sitting unconcerned of me.

I was getting completely senti I could not guess what made her so angry on me. Please spell it out akka, otherwise I won’t be live peacefully or I may end up my life, I sat on floor and placed my head on her lap.
Your enemy will die not you, she slapped me, she too on verge of crying. Don’t speak like this for gods sake. I want you to live long and happily always, don’t ever speak of ending life. She too slipped on floor and hugged me. Don’t act like fool or think like that, I am not your enemy I am your loving sis she began crying. She placed my face on her bosom and continued crying, I too was crying with her. We kept crying for some more time, I wanted this to happen I had to take out all the frustration and she too needed some vent to omit all her sad feelings. We kept sobbing for some more time, no words were spoken but both of us were feeling each other’s heart beats. At last she took lead she made me to stand and dragged me to wash basin and washed my face and in return I washed her face. She wiped my face with her dress and took me to sofa. I think she was reaching to a stage where she will disclose everything. But she asked me to go to my room and take rest that was again shocking for me.
No akka I want to be with you, I want to be comfortable on your lap I dragged her to he bedroom. She tied to push me, I need to cook food I have lots of works to do as you have sent aunty away it will me who has to do all the work. It was good that I had sent all away otherwise it would be horrible to have others around when we cried and spoke or we would never be able to speak in presence of others.
I am not hiungry I don’t want any thing other than you. Please come to room. I dragged to her bedroom despite of her protests. This was now or never chance to make her spell what was in her mind. I made her sit on bed and lay beside her placing my head on her lap, she was trying to push me away but I was reluctant. Then she asked what you want to know. Everything that made you so angry on me.
Are you serious to know she asked, yes more than my life I replied. Then you sit facing me I want to see your expressions. I had to get up now I sat mustering all the courage. I will ask few things you need to reply me honestly, will you promise she asked. Yes akka I promise I have never lied to you in my entire life and now there are no chances.

Whom all you trapped since you left us. I t was shocking question. I was dumb how could I answer. She looked at me she could read my mind. Ok no need to tell if you don’t want to, she said looking straight into my eyes. I kept silent about which I should disclose and hide, I had done so many activities since I left hubli. One thing I am specially interested or concerned to know. If you had any other girls I am not interested to know. Now I looked at her questioningly.
What about malli aunt and sush mom she straight away explode bomb on my head. What about them, I tried to fool her. What do you want to know about those grannies I asked. Don’t call them grannies she replied sarcastically. All the time you were adhered to malli aunt and her daughter. Tell me about malli she pressed.
No didi how can you think about malli she is my aunt and almost like my mom you know. You are mistaken I tried to misguide her. That I know beta you can’t be more smarter than me, after all you are my kid bro. look at me why are you avoiding my eyes, it clearly shows there is something between you. I don’t know how god has gifted extra sense to these ladies, people say their sixth sense is strong; no they have more than six senses. They can easily read between lines just by mere gestures they can write full theory. How to avoid this I was thinking I was sunk she had sensed everything she wanted to confirm that is all I thought.
As you know she loves me from time of my birth, always she is fond of me. Cut the crap shree she snarled. Come to the point you can’t fool me anymore. I know what must be the things I want to hear from you that is all she concluded.
I don’t know how you are thinking in this line, you know how much she loves me and takes care of me, I tried to avoid. Not only that don’t you remember, sorry how can you remember she is the one who breast feed you when you were born and my mom was sick so she used to breast feed you and you wanted to taste same now after you have grownup. I have faint memory of that plus mom is always grateful for her for all the things she did to you and our family. Many times she has expressed her gratitude to malli aunt mom used to tell me a lot about aunt didi knew it and I was the only one who didn’t know about it I thought.
I came to know about it very recently akka, then how can you expect me to have bad thought about her. You know how old she is, she has many grand children. You should have thought about that factor also before you suspect me and made me accused.

That is why I am asking you she snarled at me. No need to be smart again, you are enjoying with my mil she is not young girl still you are doing with her. My mil too have grandchild, so where is question of age and that justification.
And no need to talk about ethics also. You have relation with my entire family first you started with my gay hubby and then later my mil and me got with you then came my sil prema so that you completed circle of my family not sparing even the only male member my hubby.
Now tell me where is space for all those things, so don’t give any lame excuse of age and mom like bullshit. One more thing I am not accusing for doing with my entire family and we all are serving with whole heart, I don’t have any objection about why do you need others when you have ample in house itself. I tried to speak.
Don’t interfere let me complete she said. You have promised that you are not going to lie; you need to keep the promise like gentleman. I was gone she had played smartly with me after all she is my elder sis she has got to be smarter than me.
I could not tell anything she had got me by my balls. I was standing on Clift one side deep ocean and other side tigress; I had to play smart to save my neck. If I commit anything wrong it would be not only me both would be sufferers. If I suffer she won’t feel good, I had to think of both of us. If I lie and convince her may be temporarily the problem would be solved but later she is too intelligent to know the things by her own way then I will be in big trouble. If I accept it now I will have to face the war right now. I was planning and thinking about snake should not die and stick also be saved.
Hehehehehe I began laughing. Why are you laughing like mad she asked impatiently? You are calling me gentleman after knowing about me. How I seduced your mil and prema and probably you know I seduced other girls too. You tell me how can you call me or expect me to be a gentleman hehehehehe.
I know how kameena you are, you seduced and fucked entire family didn’t spare a male too. I know or I can’t assume that you are not the man who can keep away from pussies. You might have seduced at Belgaum too, otherwise you would come running to be with me or us. still I can call you as gentleman as you are my bro hehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:31 AM