Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
No duffer preeti didi returned with me, why don’t you know that she is not going with them on tour bhanu asked in confusion. You mean preeti didi is at home I asked in disbelief. Yes she is bhanu replied. I was so happy that some miracle had happened. I hold bhanu and kissed her lips with passion for giving me such sweet news. Even I caressed her tits a bit for shich she got excited not aroused but was so happy for me caressing her soft tits on my own which always she craved to those touch there. Before I left her I gave tight squeeze. She was in total confusion I too felt bad for showing so much anxiety, then I was bit shocked what will she think will she suspect me or us. But I didn’t give much chance to question me. I make her enter into her room and asked her get ready for college. I was about to turn but she pulled me back and gave a tight hug, whispered thanks. I was confused for what she was thanking me. Thanks for that lovely kiss which I got it from after very long wait. When will get another she asked looking into my eyes, thanks god she is not suspicious about me. You will certainly get it when you get through the exam with flying coclor. I need to struggle hard for that at least for that she added, but that time you cant escape tiht mere kiss, many things are waiting for that big day, she kissed my cheek with affection. This girl is after me, I am trying to avoid her but she is bent up upon me I thought. Let us see what will happen then I replied avoiding looking into her eyes. I know what I have to do and what should I get from you.

I turned to leave but she stopped me, what is so hurry bro, today you are not going to shop. Why asked her. I don’t know how forgetful you are some time, some time you act like stupid and put me to shame to be called as your sis. I didn’t get what she was saying. You know that water supply people have dig in front of our shop hardly we could manage to get in in the morning but by now they might have started digging further. I don’t think we will be able to open sho at least for two days and may be three she said. Oh shit I had forgotten about it, I forgot to bring my laptop also. I am in soup lots of pending works I murmured. That we have brought from today you can work from house or can take rest for couple of days. This shit of project work has come up otherwise I could enjoy your company for two days, is it not shree bhai she looked playfully at me. I knew her intention, but at the same time I was so happy that I am not supposed to go out for two or three days, so I can be with my sis alone in house. I took enough care not to exhibit it. Yes that is true since long we have not spent much time together, try to finish it today so that we can enjoy a bit tomorrow I said caressing her face. Her eyes brightened but I didn’t have any such intentions just to please her I was saying. I kissed her both cheeks for giving such sweet news. Asked her to get ready for the college I reminded her, without much wish she left me and I too headed down the stairs.
When I reached bottom step bharati came and stood looking at me. She was looking at me, I was bit worried why the hell she is looking like this, has she seen us together I thought. When our eyes met she bowed down. I was about to go ignoring her, she stopped me babu she called me, that is how she usually calls me with respect. I looked at her again bit worried what would she say.
She opened her mouth to say some thing but closed, she was scratching her head. The matter seemed more important I thought. Come on aunty tell me what is it I asked. Babu I don’t know how to tell she scratched her head again. What happened to her I thought we have given her enough freedom so she ned not hesitate to speak any thing as we treat her as family member. If you don’t mind babu we want to go out for couple of days, you know now adhik maas is going on, my hubby is insisting me to to go for short pilgrimage, I looked at me. It is not my idea babu he is insisting me she tried to clarify. We could after all are returned you know by that time month changes and if at all we are going………………………………. We will have to go know, she bowed down. I checked if I was carrying my wallet yes it was there, I fished few thousands notes and stuffed in her hands. I looked at her, she was shocked to get so much money. It is not question of money babu, badi malkin had instructed me to look after you in her absence, but this is making me worry for not following her instructions, her eyes moistened.

have you heard about hymen with corporation's stamp?"

"I don't know which corporation?"

"Trivandrum corporation, there was such a stamp on one of famous artist's
hymen, Have you heard that story"
Ambi of Malayalam, she was married to doctor from USA and
now. The story goes like this. The doctor was from U.S and he preferred a
girl from India, as most of the girls loose virginity from their school
days in U.S according to him. So his only condition was that the girl
should have a perfect hymen. And Ambi's mother wanted badly to have a
doctor as her daughter's groom, so she approached a doctor, the famous
plastic surgeon of Medical College, Trivandrum"
The surgeon agreed and he went to corporations's meat market and bought a
lamb. He grafted tender membrane from its urinal area and put the hymen to
Ambi. The marriage was over and the doctor inserted his finger into the
pussy and felt the membrane. The girl writhed in pain and he broke her
virginity membrane and when everything was done, he went to the bathroom"

"For what?"

"A doctor from U.S is highly hygienic! He wanted to clean, do you know what
he found?"

"What?"

"The virginity membrane, it was stuck at the edge of his penis, he took it
detached and inspected it with an academic interest. In fact he believed it
never existed, none could vouch for its existence even now, I think it's a
myth, but some girls pretend pain, and some rub some blood on the bed sheet
to indicate she was virgin on her first night.

Anyway the doctor spread the membrane and he saw the stamp in black ink
"Trivandrum Corporation!"

"I don't get you, how did it came?"

"Shall I have to explain a joke, you fool, the meat sold at corporation's
meat stall should have corporations' seal its mandatory!"

this joke i got from another story, i have coplied qand pasted as it is, sorry for not rearranging it

Nothing to worry aunt, and you are not supposed to call aunt as badi malkin, you should address her as didi, and otherwise we feel bad you know. That I know babu but we need to give respect to her. She is not only didi she is more than my own mom. I don’t know whether my real mom loves me so much, but didi loves all for us. I am really grateful for you for bringing all of us from slum and giving another life. I can’t understand how I can repay this help, she sobbed. Who all are going I asked her. We all three babu she replied, me my hubby and choti, we can’t take bhanu as she has to study. And please take back this money I have enough for the pilgrimage she tried to return money. No aunt you keep it with you I said and forced her to keep all. We don’t need so much at least keep half of it she tried to return. No you keep all now if it is not spent you can return remaining amount after returning. You are so generous beta, probably we must have bound in previous life now I am taking all the things from you, she hugged me tight began sobbing. I don’t like this crying you know, what I am doing to you, you all are like my family and should not say like this to family members. Love you beta live long, I shall find some way to repay for this she murmured for herself while she went away wiping her tears.
I was so happy for most unexpected changes in past hour, didi is back home. Bhanu is going to her friends house for a day and night, now aunt is leaving wither family, that means we will be all alone in house. My god I had never expected it, so in these two or three days I shall study didi and make bring back her to normalcy. I need my lovely sis back as previous will I able to do it I thought for myself. I was thinking how to face her was another question, without knowing the reason I won’t be able to do it.
I took deep breath to enter into house, I was searching for didi, found her in kitchen probably she was preparing breakfast. I entered kitchen and said hi when did you come back I asked. Long back she replied without looking at me, I felt bad for her reply but I just tried to sum courage. Can you get a cup of tea I asked, why not wait in dining room before that brush your teeth you are smelling awesome she said without looking at me. I knew she does not like smoking and its smell too. I moved out and brushed my teeth again and rinsed mouth freshener and was searching for baby. I didn’t find him I went out searching him to out house. Found aunty packing her bags. Baby was not there means malati aunt might have taken him too, may be this was first time she had taken him along with her for such a long period, I wondered will he be comfortable without his mom around.

Casually I asked bharati just to confirm that they took baby along with them. Aunt will baby be comfortable without his mom around will he be with them for so long. I think he will be with his grand mom without any difficulty, though I said it is not fair to take him on long journey in fact preeti too had to accompany them but cancelled at last moment but baby wanted to go with them so she let him go. If he was here I would be taking care of him but your aunt had determined to take him along. Will you have tea babu she asked? Then I remembered that I had asked didi to prepare she might have prepared. Thanks aunt I think didi has already prepared. Ok babu we will be leaving soon she said, wish you happy journey and pilgrimage I wished them and went back to house. Aunt heard my foot steps and where were you I was waiting with tea didi asked.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:31 AM