Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
No dear that is what is bothering me, you know how much I love you. I am completely addicted to your love and love making. I don’t know whether I can marry someone and go to him leaving my love behind in home. Will I be able to love him, after that bitter incident with my ex lover who wanted to cheat me, I never thought of loving anybody. You are the only man in my life and I don’t like any other entering in my rest of the life.
You are not ready to marry me, I feel you had enough of me and now craving for some virgin girl to marry as you have already tasted me and used me. What the hell do you speak, how dare you say that I used you. I was shocked with her words; it was straight allegation on me. I turned her around, I don’t want to speak to you any more, have you understood me to this extent am really sorry to hear it from you, if anybody had sad like this it was different but you saying it means. I don’t think there is any sense in speaking with you. I had lost my mood completely and my cock shrank like a child’s. She turned and lay on her back, when I began gathering my clothes she sat up looking at me.
If not used then what is it, you have been taking me whenever you had wish to have a girl apart from your didi. When you wanted different taste you opted me and you kept fucking me to your satisfaction. I am like a satisfying machine for you without any emotions. If you had any love to me you u would have opted to marry me. So it is very much clear that you never loved me but only my body.
Igot so angry, I could not control my emotions and anger. I had never thought that she would say like this to me ever. That too after saving her life from that bastard. All the time she kept showering her love on me and suddenly she was using such bad words. I slapped her hard on her left cheek, I thought she would shout and make it another big issue. She just placed her hand on her cheek kept it caressing, I had no space to slap her again as she had covered her cheek.

My god what is happening to me these days, I was caught up by sush mom while fucking her mom and to cool her I had to spend all my intelligence and energy to forgive me. And after coming back akka is behaving strangely. And now most un expectedly this fool of a girl is charging me like this. , my god I should not live any more after such a insult. It is better if leave her. By now I had wear my shorts and west was on my shoulder, I turned to leave her room. When I was about to leave she stopped me where are you going shree she asked. I am leaving right now not only your room but this house and I will never visit any of you. I don’t feel like living any more, the one whom I loved from bottom of my heart has understood me only to this level and she charges me like that. I don’t have right to live on this earth.
Why should you get hurt when it is fact, is it crime to tell what you have in your mind. My god she is accusing me again. I thought she would say sorry and try to stop me but no she is accusing me again and again. I glared at her, her hand still on her left cheek. I could not control my anger and raised left hand to slap her on her right cheek. I had never beaten any women but my anger was riding my brain and I had lost self control. When I raised my left hand to slap her I thought she would run away avoiding my slap, first one was unexpected for her and me but both of us knew this time instead of avoiding she partially turned her face and brought it forward to take another slap. My hand was on its way to slap harder this time, and then I saw something into their eyes. There was not hate, no her eyes brightened my hand was almost their on her face, her lips parted, I thought she would shout or cry before I hit her. There it was UN believable my hand freeze. My god this girl was smiling at me, she was not bothered about I hitting her and she was calmly providing her cheek to take another slap. My entire body became like statue could not believe what was going, she looked at my hand which was almost near to her cheek and my eyes wide open.
Her smile widened she ran to me and hugged me tight, that is enough of expression my hero, I was expecting same thing from you. I am so sorry she hugged me tightly, she began crying, I am sorry I tested you, I was such a fool to test you despite of loving you from depth of my heart and I knew what you are still I doubted you, I deserve that slap please slap me and beat me for the crime I did. I deserve real beating from you, not only one or two slaps. I know how you are and what you are. You are such a good person still I made dram and made you furious. I didn’t know you will get so much hurt it was my foolish act; she tried to take my hand slap o n her face. But I pulled back my hand, we kept hugging and both of us were crying like hell. No words were necessary to be said; our tears conveyed the entire message.

No need to say anything my lover, I know you have to prosper and this is not right time for you to get married and restrain your activities, and here my mom thinks that it is right age to get married and settle so it can’t be combined and they won’t agree for me to wait any more. I am having full faith on you and I will get married to the boy of your choice. But with one condition that you will keep loving me as before, you should not think that once I get married to some other guy then I will be out of your life. I looked at her deep into her eyes. What I mean to say is I need that love forever from you, we can have physical relation if you wish she added, but consider that our, this kind of love is not conditional but I want to have that love from your heart is more important for me.
I promise you baby that I will keep loving you always, and you know it, there is no space for any doubts and other thing is I am not going to impose any condition regarding the choice I replied as wiped her tears with my lips. You are part of my family and part of my soul and body I will always love you. She too brushes my eyes with her hands. No, it is not imposing but you can judge people much better than me or mom or even bro. that is the reason why I will rely upon your choice.
She took me to the bed we lay side by side, she hugged me tight, she placed her one leg on my thighs, I was in shorts and she was completely nude. We continued talking for some more time. Though I had not finished first climax of the day but both of us had lost the lust and only love was prevailing that time both of us were expressing our love by caressing and petting each other. I wanted to leave to my room after some time. Don’t go away my love I want to spend night in your arms. You be here till early morning and then can leave as usual, she hugged me tight. I too felt right and we kept looking into each other’s eyes , don’t know when both of us slept.
Early in the morning I moved to my room, soon I heard others getting up and getting ready to leave. As I had slept late I could not control my sleep I had another short sleep before aunt came a awake me. Come on beta we are leaving now she declared. I got up and washed my face and came out. All were ready to leave. Aunt was wearing red colored saree and prema was in slacks and black tight top her contours fully visible making my man stir in the pant. I gave a flying kiss to her and she too reciproked stealthily. Maid and her hubby were busy in stuffing the luggage. Now didi came out in her white salvar kameej, both her dress and her white skin were competing to prove who were more whiter. She didn’t bother to look at me and she was busy in arranging luggage. My nephew ran to me asked me to take in my arms. I took him into my arms and showered kisses on his face. Still no reaction form did, I was getting upset I think aunt sensed it and came to me hugged me, whispered everything will be all right. She stealthily kissed my cheek and left.

All were seated not to depart, jiju was on front seat and all three females in rear seat. All of them bid bye to me except didi. Aunt was giving me instructions continuously saying don’t be late for food, don’t work for late hours look after house, maid will cook for you and she shall take care of you , I kept nodding at her instructions but my mind was away from presence. It was crying silently, not even once didi uttered anything and not even single bye from her, that was hurting me to death. What the crime I had done I was asking myself, why didi is killing me with her silence. When the car started didi looked at me, she didn’t say anything but surely there was smile on her face, that too a mischievous one. May be she was smiling at my dishearten face and making me feel it.
When the car disappeared from my eyes I sighed and turned back. Bharati and her hubby also returned home. I slumped on bed still lost in my thoughts. I heard Bharati shouting from kitchen to brush my teeth she is going to get hot tea for me. I silently got up from bed and got my teeth brushed and washed my face, by then she was here with two cups of hot tea. I went back and sat on bed, she handed one cup to me. I silently took the cup and looked at tea absentmindedly took a sip. All the time she was looking at me, she came and sat beside me. Something bothering you beta she asked, she placed her hand on my head. Generally she calls me babu but this time she addressed me beta and she never sits beside me. Already missing family she asked looking at me. When there was no response from me she placed her cup on centre table and placed her hand on my shoulder. What is bothering you beta please tell me, since past two days you are in right mood, can you tell me what it is she asked with motherly concern. Nothing aunt I am tensed with business I have lots of unattended works; I need to finish all alone as jiju has gone out for long tour.
Can I help you in any way she asked innocently, you know I was commerce student but could not finish my graduation? But I think if I brush up my knowledge I can be of some use to you. No need to take much tension everything will be all right. She hugged me tight; I could feel her warm body at my side.
No need aunt I am going to hire a mba graduate soon and things will go smoothly. And thanks for offering help and concern, are you sure beta she asked then she kissed my forehead. If it is so simple then don’t worry god will always be in your favor. He does only good to good people like you beta again kissed me this time on my cheek. I was really wondered for her concern but she kissing me and the liberty taken to kiss me. I thought you are in deep trouble, you can ask for anything I am there except financially hehehehe. I was feeling good to listen her words and her feelings towards me. She took her cup and began sipping tea, still her hand on my shoulder.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:30 AM