Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I looked at cell which kept vibrating frequently, it was all from prema there were several massages asking me to come. I fact I had no mood but as aunt had assured that she will see to it that didi mood is fixed. I was feeling bit better. Silently I moved to prema room. Door was not locked I entered into prema room. She was sleeping on her stomach. Her protruded ass was inviting me to go straight for that.
I went to her and kissed her cheek, she didn’t respond. I thought she might have slept after waiting for me. Then I kissed her cheek again, come on pretty I know you are awake I pinched her nose. She pushed my hand away and pretends as if sleeping. I turned her at my side. She pushed me away, I knew she was angry for delaying. I am sorry sweetie I could not come early I said. Don’t speak to me, is this the time to come. Go away she pushed me again.
Sorry sweetheart I was caught up, I have come no why are you making issues. What were you doing till now. Sorry dear your mom was with me. What my mom was in your room till now, what were you doing with her at this hour? Are you ………………… with her she asked in anger. Oh god how suspicious you women are I exclaimed. then what the hell you were doing with her she asked in anger. Nothing baby we were discussing on some matter. What is that which has to be discussed in closed room at night hours? Could you not speak in day time?

What is that secret thing which made you discuss now, that too when I was urging to come, I was waiting like a fool here and you were spending good time with my mom, she retorted.
I was shocked to hear her statement, my god does she knows about my relation with her mom. I don’t think so, if that was the case I could understand by her gestures and luckily we didn’t do any thing except good night kiss. Then why the hell she is saying so.
What the hell you are speaking , you should have some sense to speak about y9our mom, I replied inn anger. Offence is best defense theory most of the time worked, here I was using same trick.
What is there when you can do with your own sis that too elder one, how can I expect that you are not doing with mom. There was pause for some time, and there was sense in her words. …………. She wanted to say something and I was waiting for that………………………….. I was expecting a volcano from her. If she had seen me with her mom yesterday means I was out of the world. Still she had shut her mouth tight, I thought she was waiting for right word to attack me. What the hell is going with me, didi is behaving like that and here this stupid girl has made me stand on the Clift and was ready to push me in deep.
I closed my eyes anticipating a blast, or a tight slap, in fact I was shivering but trying to control my emotions so that she would not I am scared. I opened my eyes with hehehehehe sound she was laughing at me. You scared she asked. Why should I be scared you are not a lion or demon I replied. Then why had you closed your eyes she teased me.
It is enough of game come on we don’t have much time. You know we all are leaving tomorrow for a long trip. So I wanted to cool you so that you would not miss pussy till we return hehehehe. Come on dear how can I live for so long without you I asked hugging her, I will be missing you I placed my lips on her waiting lips. Now I began travelling on clouds, see what a turn, just couple of minutes back I was scared to death and now I was I heaven. Soon my hands began itching to press her tits, I didn’t waste any time and went for her boob. The other hand was on other half globe of her butt. That was amazing kiss; she was attacking me like a tigress. Her mouth had captured my mouth taking my tongue into her wet mouth and was sucking it like hungry dog.

Her hand made space between our bodies and searched for hard on it was not difficult to find as it was standing like flag pole. She soon hold it tight and began removing my shorts while we kept smooching. When we broke kiss she knelt before me directly on floor and kissed cock head and in next moment it began disappearing into her lovely mouth. I wanted to her to kiss it more and take care of the knob but she wanted to suck. I slowly pulled cock out keeping only head of the cock inside her mouths. She too might have felt my desire she began sucking and kissing the knob and peeled the skin back and held the foreskin away she was sucking the bare cock head.
I hold her head and began fucking her mouth, I didn’t leave her head instead removed the band and make her hairs free. I parted her hairs in two bunches and was pulling her hairs to send my cock full into her mouth. That was wonderful blow she didn’t object for showing it into her mouth with force, I remembered how she had take full length of my cock into her throat, anticipating such chance my cock began throbbing. Now I was sending my cock as much she could take some times it went in her throat she took out for coughing and again took into mouth without any complaint.
That continued for some more time till her jaws ached, then she took me to bed holding my cock in her delicate fingers, she lay on her back. I wanted to lick her pussy but she was so much aroused, not now baby come and fill my hole for now with this monster she pat my hard cock. Yu can eat it after one round of fuck. Are you sure I asked, yes baby I am too horny now. She made me sit between her open thighs and guide my cock to her dripping pussy. Looking at her horny stage I placed my cock on opening and holding her shoulder I gave big shot sending my cock half the way, she shrieked with pain before her shout was complete second shot, sending my cock all the way. She cried again, she tried to pull away bit my grip on her shoulder was hard enough for her to escape. Without bothering to console her I began fucking her, she kept crying for some time and now the pleasure had replaced her pain she too began responding with moans.

I kept rigging her for another ten minutes constantly or so, now her body language was showing that she is on verge of her climax. She asked me to increase speed; I began pounding her like hell. Both of us were sweating like anything, I continued banging with full speed. There she was her eyes wide open and her eyes balls looked would pop up any time, her nostril blared with hard breathing. There she was on the blink of climax I gave another ten shots and her body arched she raised her butt high in air and sent her love juice in a stream that came wetting my groin , I wanted to give her some time to relax but decided against it and kept fucking her in same speed. That made her climax very frequently she was having series of climaxes. I lost count of the climaxes after five, I too was on verge of my own climax was building up. Her climaxes were so intensive those made her exhausted and she lay still on her back completely spent. She asked me to stop for gaining breath as she seemed totally breath less. I lay over her our bodies were adhered to each other with stream of sweat ran over both bodies. I wanted to finish mine with her but she was not in a position to take me anymore.
We both were breathing hard she had closed her eyes but I kept looking at her innocent face. When I gained my breath I kissed her forehead and then all over her face. I too was so horny I wanted to relive all my juice into her lovely pussy as all three women were about to go tomorrow, leaving me high and dry till they return. Of course I had other pussies in city sweta, sandhya and their mom sheela aunt, but it was hard for me to go to them as I had to manage shop so I would not get free time to go for them, additionally both girls had their exams running.
When both of us had some rest and had gained breath and little energy she placed her arms over my back and kissed my face. Will you finish now or want to go hard fuck again she asked. No dear I need to quench thirst of your pussy so that you can control till you are back, I will fuck you hard I replied.
Then take me in doggy she pushed me from her, my cock came with a plop , she turned around and lay on her back. I pulled her to the edge and her legs were on ground she bent on the cot and raised her ass. Her ass was so inviting my mouth began watering to have her tight ass. I placed tip of my cock on opening of her ass that was brown ring tight hole. She moved forward stupid not there, if you take me there I won’t be able to sit for throughout my journey I will have to cancel my trip she said looking back at me. That would be very fine I will keep banging you till all of them return I replied smiling at her.

Do you think I am fool and too innocent to plan, I had tried aiming at what you said. But mom is very much reluctant she wants me to accompany. I had planned it I tried my level best to persuade. She said we need to visits some temple to take blessing from god for my marriage, she wants me to start match making interweaves so that with blessing of god I can get very good groom. Wow that would be nice, so you are going to get married soon, so you will have your own permanent cock for life time and you are going to forget me my love and my cock hehehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:29 AM