Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
That is better idea beta you do that first, but be cautious to employ proper person, so he also should not be fraudulent she gave word of caution. I am waiting for such candidate aunt and I am sure we will get one. So that he can look after many things and I have few persons in my mind. I have one objection about you aunt, I feel very bad for you waiting for me without taking food. You can surely wait for me after taking your food, at this age it is not good to starve.
Beta I am sure you won’t come early if I finish my food before your arrival. Now at least you try to come back for my sake. I don’t want it to happen beta, I will never have dinner without you. Always I feel nice to have food with you chatting about many things. Though you may not give complete details of business or other activities to your jiju or didi, you will be giving me all the details. So enjoy sharing all the information.
By the way why didi is behaving like that, I could not control myself asking it. Why what happened beta she asked me. These days she is not giving me any time, she is going to bed before I arrive she is not waiting for me to return. Is there anything wrong I asked, I could not tell that yesterday her room was locked? I don’t feel any difference beta may be she is tired of her work. You know she is like you only, she wants to finish her work fast and in perfection despite of maid and other workers she wants to do her job personally without entrusting it to workers, so she gets tired of work. No need to think any other way she added.
I have begun thinking that she is avoiding me purposely. From three nights since my return she has not spent any time with me. I thought of telling that she has not slept with me means she not allowed to have love game with me. But I felt shy to ask it. I don’t think so shree, why should you think like that. Another thing is we are going out from tomorrow for few days, I had told you that about tour and function. oh shit I said loudly, I will be all alone in this house then I asked. In fact I wanted you to join as you declined to come with us I made your jiju ready. I have asked maid to look after you, she will be there and she will prepare food and all the things.

I expect you to adjust few days without me she winked at me. It will be too hard I said trying to smile. Didi and aunt and all others are going out for many days leaving me back alone. That is very bad news for me. At least I could meet her tomorrow but they are supposed to leave tomorrow early morning. I could not swallow food I left the food and washed my hands giving some pretext. Aunt was pressing me to complete meals but I said I am not hungry.
I went back to room and waited for aunt to retire, when she went in her room and bolted I tried didi room it was locked from inside, though I had expected it still felt disappointed. I went out into hall to try other door, that too was locked. I glanced at prema room door was shut but found light inside, may be studying I thought. Then went back into room and lay on my back thinking what is happening why didi is behaving like that. It was very rare situation, she almost never locked her room especially since our sessions began, I had all the freedom to enter her room though connecting door from my room but she has kept her door locked since two days. If there was any issue she could straight away tell me, but why this hide and seek. I was totally disturbed; sleep was miles away from me. Then I heard door opening from aunt room, followed by her footsteps I didn’t bother to open my eyes pretend like sleeping. She came and sit beside me, she caressed my face and asked me are you awake baby. I was sure she had not come here to ask me for love making. Usually she does not ask me every day, our sessions used to be hardly once a week or may be still bigger gaps. Initially we did very frequently but later those sessions had grown less frequently. Either I used to go whenever I felt like taking her or when she had urge she used to call me. She is very clever and she knew that most of the nights are spent in didi room, (she didn’t know about my relation with her own daughter.) Whenever she wanted me she use to give hint or told me directly while taking dinner that her door will be open , that was enough hint to ask me to come. Otherwise she would miss it as I get engaged with didi.
What is the matter baby why are you so dull she whispered. I didn’t react, oh come on I know you are not sleeping, tell me what the matter is she asked combing my hairs. Still no response from my side. She slide beside me and turned me to her side. She hugged me tight come on open your eyes, I can’t see you so much depressed she was continuously asking me to tell her. But how could I tell her that her bahu is not allowing making love to her and she is not properly speaking with me.
If you behave like this with me I will cry, she sobbed. Baby feel free to speak with me. I had to open up now, aunt I am feeling uneasy didi has not spoken a word since me coming back, what happened to her why is she ditching me, today before I was awake she had vanished and yesterday she was there but hardly spoke and she has kept her room I locked what does it mean.

When she wanted me she used to invite me even I didn’t go. Either jiju or didi called me, but now neither of them are calling me. First night I had gone into her room but she sent me back. I hope you know why I was there in her room.
Yes I know that but what happened why did she sent you back. That is the thing bothering me aunt. If there sis anything she could tell it directly instead of this kind of behavior . may e she is busy or she is not feeling well aunt tried to justify her dil s behavior but inside she too was thinking what could be the matter.
If I remember you were with your didi on the way back from marriage, how was her mood then. I remembered how tipsy she had become to meet me after long gap. She was very fine with me aunt, she was accusing for keeping myself away for so long. Did both of you do something on the way she asked. She was hesitant to ask as for the first time we were discussing about our private moments. Nothing aunt I replied shyly.
Come on bay to sort out the things we need to be open inevitably she said. My attention went to my vibrating cell, had a glance hoping it might be from didi. But the screen show message from prema. I ignored it, looked at aunt. It is weird to discuss openly but we need to aunt said, she too was not comfortable about the matter being discussed. Tell me what all you did discuss; I gave account of almost everything. Nothing else, did you not even touch each other she asked. I was hesitant to tell. Come on bay spell it out, we both know it is not complete secret but only thing is we have never spoke about it. I know to the extent that you are the real father of my grandchild is it right. May be I answered in short.
We kept hugged for some time the moment we are away from others, and later we stopped car and kissed each other. Was it simple affectionate kiss or real one she asked. It was real and hot smooch it was under open sky a fantastic smooch. That is fine she let you touch her. How can we smooch without touching each other I asked? Not like that baby did she allow to touch her privates she asked. Could not understand aunt I asked innocently. You are such an innocent stupid did you touch and press her things she gestured at her own boobs.
I don’t remember exactly but I think I pressed her boobs a bit. But you know she always welcomed me I n her room with open arms. She………………………………….. I stammered. Why do you feel shy, I know the things you can tell openly. You know aunt we always enjoyed in presence of jiju and almost every time we did threesome. Is it you did all together she asked, she was curious to know.

Yes aunt you know jiju weakness, he was gay so it was he who involved with me and later it turned to be doing in house itself. Later things went on changing and he involved didi and later things became threesome. I used to do him while he fucked didi simultaneously. Later things too turns and we siblings involved I sex. I too began making love to my own sis. Many times we enjoyed double penetration.
Is it you did double penetration means one at front and other back is it right she asked. Yes you are right aunt we did that way. As you know your son is ass man, always he preferred her ass than her pussy hence was the problem. Later when I was involved she began enjoying in her pussy or else most of the times her preferred back hole, occasionally he did in her pussy also.
So I gave importance to her pussy so it was like he used to take her from back and I did in her pussy. Not every time but double penetration became common. That way my dil is lucky to have both ends plugged simultaneously hehehehe aunt commented. Poor girl she had to satisfy two devils at a time, it must be painful to have two at a time she said. No aunt your dil is really lucky, she enjoyed at both ends simultaneously, one should try it then only can understand how pleasurable it is. I looked at her, she blushed at my look. She did have another man without cheating her hubby. He had consented whole hearty to share her with me. In fact it was his idea so the things went very nicely. Till last time we all did together but I don’t know what happened she is trying to keep me away. I think she has had enough of me and may be jiju is also might be satisfying her so she does not need me anymore.
I don’t think so beta once if a woman gets accustomed or loves a person it is too hard to avoid him. She is none other than your own sis she can’t do this to you. Still there may be some reason for behaving like that. What I know is surely she loves you a lot, as per my opinion she loves you more than anyone in this world. Just not because of you gave her a child, but in every phase of her life you are with her, most important in her distress you were with her. Since your entry into our house all the things have changed and you have become non separable part of the family.
Much time I have thought of getting prema married to you, but she seems not interested in this relation and you too have never uttered love towards her. No aunt I am sorry to say that I can’t marry now and she is at right age to get married. Go ahead with other match with her. As far as I know one guy at marriage has liked her much and any time he may come with proposal. I detailed what happened at marriage function I think she too has liked him.

If that is the case and if you don’t want to marry her we can think of other match. Let god take his decision she concluded. Don’t worry beta I think things will go smooth and she will be back to you, even if not I am always there for you. I know only sex is not important but love matters more than anything. Have faith in me I shall try to set it right if things do not fall into place.
Are you going to tell her that she should make love to me hehehehe I teased her. You stupid we women know how to handle situations and I am sure she will come to you on her own, even if it fails I shall see to it that she become like what she was before. So be happy my child take rest and let me go. We need to get up early and get ready to go on tour. Store enough juice and strength I want to extract everything on my return. She was getting up, I pulled her back to me thanks aunt for everything. I too hope things will come back to normal and we can love like how we lived. And special thanks for supporting me and giving me courage to live further, you know how much I love her and I can’t afford to lose her love. I am not bothered if she do not want me to make love sexually, if she loves me like bro also I am happy. But at any cost I want her back and her love. Aunt kissed me and left bidding good night.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:29 AM