Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Every time I make love with you reminds of my honeymoon days if compare it I feel these encounters and much better than those days. I am so happy for being with you my beta. Though this is forbidden and incest still I love it. I don’t know how I fell for you; I had never imagined in my entire life that I would be doing such things with any other man in this world except my hubby. You are the only one who touched me even apart for my hubby. Love you beta for caring me and giving me all the pleasure in this world.
If you think that I am worth of giving you the happiness you deserve aunt I am really greatful I replied. No in fact I am grateful to you for saving my family from very beginning. You saved my son from his bad circle and kept him locked with his family and improved his business by taking full active role and saved him from all sorts of pilferage. Then you took over the lead and improved his business by your innovative ideas and new ventures which he had never even thought of.
Most important is you gave me grandson with you help. See how happy family we are. Even you are giving me all the pleasures which a man could give to his wife and family. I don’t have words to praise you my boy, if I praise you now it will be false , I always praise you in presence of others if I praise before you it will be it will be mukh stuti.
Oh come on aunt I am doing my work here , I am not making any favors to you or family, it is my bounden duty to do all the things as it is my own family, if you praise me I feel shy please don’t say like that.
This is one thing which brought you to this level. Always you do favors o to hers and say that it was your duty. Leave my family apart just take instance of banushree family where they have reached with your help. They are not related to you, is it not. You know how handy their family has become to us. Her entire family is supported by you. It is not enough example for how you help others in need.
It is not complete true aunt it is you who gave shelter to them and treating them like family and not workers. It is your greatness by helping her and her family. Now al the family members are showering love on them, if you had not allowed entering this house would they get such home I asked. Yes beta but it was you who brought them and I was sure that you won’t be doing wrong by bringing unknown family where there was threat to the family.
Come on aunt I feel bad or shy to hear praises, now come to the point and continue banging me. I am so happy to be with you aunt I said while taking her both melons in my each hands. She too remembered what we are doing she had lost track of what we were doing.

She began moving up and down, she gained rhythm in few minutes and now she was banging me with all her strength. Her melons were jumping with her and I was trying to hold them.
She continued fucking for few more minutes and now she was completely aroused room was filled with her moans and thumping sound f fuck. She increased speed she was ner to her orgasm and I began rising my butt to help her, her pussy was leaking like hell my cock was moving in and out easily. After couple of minutes she began discharging and at last she collapsed on me.
I let her lay till she gained her breath and so me. Then we rolled and I was above her. I took her in missionary pose began fucking her. She was expressing her love by caressing my face and giving as many kisses she liked. That way we had wonderful round and I had made her cum as many times possible. When I too was nearing my own climax I increased speed and at last gfilled her pussy which was waiting for long time as farmers wait for first shower.
Then we lay side by side for some time , she kept me hugging her. After some time she got up and went for wash I too followed her to wash room. After coming back she dried me with towel when we lay side by side, she looked at me. She was thinking something; she was trying to ask me something but was shutting her mouth frequently. What is the matter aunt , I think you want to ask me , anything serious I asked. No I don’t know how to ask. When I came to you room you were so upset, what is the matter beta she asked caressing my nude back. Nothing aunt I was not upset. You can’t lie to me shree beta, I can understand simplest gestures of you. Initially I thought you were angry on me but later came to know that it is not the matter. Something is worrying you. Why can’t you share it with me she asked lovingly? No nothing aunt I replied.
Have you incurred any loss in business she asked? No aunt how can I lose anything when jiju at my back and I never jump to any conclusion without thinking pros and cons, so no chances of losing in business. Then what is that making my son so much disturbed, did anyone say bad to you she asked with concern. No aunt nobody says bad to me all of you love me so much I replied. I could not say how my didi behaved with me. She is not right person to discuss about our relation though she knows it.
Some how I avoid that subject by arousing her and I think she understood that I am avoiding subject but didn’t pester me.
That night we had another good round and slept in each other’s arms.

As usual I woke up early in the morning and moved to my room. Next day it was banushree who woke me with a sweet kiss. I tried to catch her but she ran away showing her thumb to me. I got up and took bath and ready for breakfast. I searched for didi, I wanted to talk to her desperately but she was nowhere to be seen. I was disappointed for not finding didi. I could not refrain from asking aunt about didi, why do you want your didi when we all are here she teased me, what could I tell her. Nothing aunt usually she is one serves me breakfast I tried to hide my emotion. Do you think that I won’t serve my beta, do I keep him hungry by all means she teased me again. There were no one in kitchen I hugged her from behind; you are the only one who cares for me dear I kissed her cheek. No need to pester, despite of my love you are asking for your didi go away I won’t speak to you she pushed me away with false anger. Why are you getting angry on your son dear you are my real love , you are the best aunt who takes care of all the needs of her beta, I tried to kiss her again. But this time she pushed me away no need to butter me. If you want breakfast I can serve you or you can wait for your didi till after noon for your didi to return.
Oh come on dear I am really hungry this time I hugged her from front and planted a kiss on her lips. Are you not satisfied with whatever I fed previous night she teased again and respond to my kiss by giving small peck on my lips. Then we heard footsteps of someone coming. So aunt pushed me away.
What’s going on between mom and son the intruder asked. She is bharati mom of banushree who is our made come caretaker of our family. See this son of mine he wants breakfast to be served by his didi. I am not going to serve him and you too don’t serve let him starve till his didi come and serve after noon. She wanted to move from there, I could not do anything in presence of bharati, but I hold saree pallu of aunt, don’t get angry dear aunt I am sorry for asking about didi. You are my lovely aunt please feed me I am too hungry I pretended like child for milk.
Both ladies began laughing by my acts, come on beta I shall serve bharati said. No aunt I want malati aunt to serve me. Bharati took vessel and plate kept on dining table and asked malati to serve me. She left from there saying she has other works. When we were alone again I placed my hand on her waist and pulled her to me. Come on sweet aunt please serve me. No need to butter me, I shall serve I can’t see you starving, she released her elf from my grip and went to dining table. She served me breakfast and made me sit on chair. I kept quite even after food was served. What are you waiting for she asked looking me sitting quite.

I want you to feed me I said looking into her eyes. Not possible you call your didi she will feed you she said teasing me. I glanced outside there were none so daringly I pulled aunt and made her sit on my lap asked her to feed this way. You ar becoming too naughty day by day, leave me I shall feed you, she tried to get up from me. No feed like this only I forced her. No baba let me sit comfortably on chair or let me stand so that I can feed my baby. I am too heavy to sit on your lap, she replied.
You are not at all heavy and did you forget how long you were sitting yesterday on me I teased her. That is different and this is different. She took some food from plate and feed me couple of bites then she got up and stood beside me. What happened dear I asked? Time is not safe eta someone may come, It won’t look nice if we are caught like this, but she continued feeding me, I kept one hand on her waist and I too did feed her a little, she was protesting but I did feed her. When we heard footsteps of bharati aunt moved into kitchen I was bit disappointed but finished breakfast and head for shop, still there was no news of didi. I left for shop with heavy heart, and I got so busy that I could not go even for lunch. I tried to leave early but could not manage, like previous day I had to go back late night.
I was anxious to meet didi, but what a bad luck child was not well he had vomited after feed so she had taken him into room. As usual aunt was waiting for me. Both of us had food, she was repeatedly telling me not to work for late hours, beta god has given us enough why should you need to work so hard neglecting food and sleep. Even if we earn lesser than what we doing is ok for us. From tomorrow I want you to be here for lunch and dinner at right time, if you delay I will come there to take you. I could sense her feelings she was very much serous about my timings.
Don’t worry aunt I have grown up and need to work when I can, if get old I won’t be able to work hard. This is the time to work and earn. As you said god has given us enough and but what if we don’t work hard at right time, forget about earning more if we won’t give proper attention to the things what we have at present also may be lost. You have seen what had happened before I joined; we should take enough care for safety and keeping intact what we have right now. If you donate from your hand for any good causes or any poor it is ok but we want to afford losing even a paisa for our negligence. So I have to take care of the things and I had to check for all the things happened in my absence. I don’t know when I will have to start visiting Belgaum for other works, so I want o bring things to up-to-date. In one word I am all right with my working pattern and once it comes online I won’t have to work more, the things will go its own.

I am seriously planning to employ some MBA graduate to look after the accounts and proper management. I am sure we will get some good hand soon.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:29 AM