Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

If you needed water you could ask maid she would have given in the room itself didi said sarcastically. I had to leave for the shop till night I got so busy in checking accounts and all. I had to sit in shop even after other workers including jiju went. When I reached house it was pretty late.
Aunt objected for coming late. What to do aunt I had to make up the absence of mine for such a lont period I replied. No need to finish all the work in a day. Don’t forget that you have family also, work is not more important than your family and your health, in morning itself I had cautioned not to over work, got it, from tomorrow you are supposed to come in time she warned me. Ok aunt I shall do as you say I replied, I was feeling so happy that aunt has so much concern about me. She is taking my care more like mom, thanks aunt for having so much concern I said taking her hands in myhand. Yu are caring me like my mom I said. Am I not like yur mom, why should you feel that I am not your mom. I do love you beta she pat my back come soon for dinner beta she pushed me. I got freshened up and returned. Only two plates were set on dining table, I asked what about others. They have already taken food and retired, ream is having some entrance test so she took food early your jiju and didi followed hher and they too had food and retired.
Then you also should have taken food why did you wait for me. I didn’t feel good for making her starve because of me. How can I have food without you eating beta she caressed myhead and sat beside me. The way she treats me and loves me is much more than her own son that is my jiju. I am so happy that you are my aunt , I am the luckiest person to have you aunty I said.
We started food while chatting about many things she kept asking me about my new venture garments and real estate and all. We both finished food speaking I gave her all the details of the things are moving in belgaum.
After food I sat before t v watching news aunt was urging me to go to bed but I waited for her to finish her chores, after that she too came and sat beside me. We both watched t v for some time then she went to her room.
After aunt moved to her room I went to my room I was anxious to go to didi room. I checked her room I could not see light in their room. They must have switched off the light to make the child sleep I thought. Then I pushed the door to open but it was locked from inside. Then I went to other door and tried it that was also locked. I did knock on the door but there was no response from her. I was getting disappointed. I knew after two days they are going on tour so I wanted to spend some good time with didi but what to do I spent more time in shop and before I returned all of them had food and retired. With heavy foot I went back to my room.
Sorry dear now I don’t have mood I mustered courage to tell her. I know how to bring mood, but you should realize my age and consider my tiredness and try to adjust with me. I didn’t send you back purpose fully but you are taking it wrong way, I said na I am sorry for that. If you were so desperate to have me I could have allowed you to have me. I didn’t know you would be so upset . please come I know how to please my lover, today I am going to offer your favorite dish that is my ass she said with seducing smile.
I didn’t know how to react for her words, I was fighting with my own emotions but aunt had mistaken for anger. I thought of sending her by yelling at her but sensing the love and care she has on me I could not raise my voice. Not today I could reply that is all.
Oh come on honey you cant say no to me she began pulling my hand, I followed her like bali ki bakri. Once in room she didn’t bother to ask me why mood was upset she knew that I was upset but didn’t know reason. She was still thinking that I was angry on her. I wanted to tell her about didi but we had never openly discussed about the matter previously. She knew what we do in closed room with her bahu and son, she had expressed it that she knew it but verbally never discussed it was open secret she wanted a grandchild and she knew it was mine.
She pushed me on my back and sat on me, took my face in her hands and showered with kisses. Her soft boobs pressed on my chest, I could feel her erect nipples through her blouse, that bullet like nipples were tilling that she is not wearing bra. She began smooching me, I had to respond to keep her mind. Soon she pulled my tongue holding it by her teeth began chewing it. She was caressing my face with one hand and supported my head with other hand. After a long kiss she slipped down direct to my groin, she kissed my cock from above clothes and then took out my still limp cock.
She wondered why my cock was not ready even after that long kiss. Without asking anything she kissed my cock and then peeled it she began licking it. Then keeping her tongue on tip of the cock she pulled the fore skin back now her tongue was inside foreskin. That felt so fucking good, she began moving the sensitive skin to and fro. Now my man could not resist any more it began enlarging in her mouth. She pushed her hands inside my west and searched for my nipples. She began playing with my nipple and her sucking continued.
Her head began bobbing up and down. She was giving nice blow, pouring her saliva on the cock making it more slippery. Both of us were still completely dressed only my cock had come out. She left my cock and took my nuts in her mouth gave tight suck taking entire sack in her mouth, that felt fucking good. While she sucked my balls she kept pumping my cock, she was caressing the tip and pee slit, it was so sensitive it began throbbing.

You are so sweet baby, now your mood has come back, nice to see you baby after long gap, she was talking to my lund she kissed it and without wasting time she raised her saree and took seat over me holding the cock and descending slowly on it. I kept looking at her; she was smiling when tip of the cock entered her dripping chute her expression changed. Her face became totally seductive as the glance slide into her, a moan escaped from her lips. I to felt her chute had become tight due to non use for long, it was sort of gripping my cock. She paused for some time and then she pushed herself down. Now half the cock was inside as the jerk was hard, oh my god your cock is so hot it is burning my chute beta she exclaimed. I just looked at her, still I was not doing anything but let her do what she wishes. I was still lost in my thoughts, her effort had made my cock bring into life and she was already begun fucking game. She didn’t bother about it she gave another jerk my cock slide in her wet and warm pussy. In another two three stokes my cock had filled her pussy. She sat firmly on my cock taking it all the way. Then she looked at me, when our eyes met I came back to presence. Now it is time I should respond to this lover aunt I thought and pushed my worries away and hold her face. Welcome back to mother’s land she said to my cock and bent forward, she placed cloth covered boobs on my chest, her face on my face. She rubbed her face on mine, it felt so soft and her rubbing was so soothing. Aunt knows me and my mood, whenever I am low always she senses it fast and takes enough care and gives proper advice to solve all my problems.
Now be a good boy and start the game of love she took my hands placed them on her boobs by raising her body a bit. My hands involuntarily cupped her soft boobs still covered in her blouse. I started playing with them then I made her in sitting position. I began unhooking her blouse; she too helped me by removing other hooks. Now her blouse was hanging so her boobs. Even at this age her boobs seemed firm, much better than any women of her age.
I took both her melons in each hands, she began disrobing herself. Soon she was complete nude sitting on me my cock fixed in her wet pussy. I took out my west I was topless now. She began moving up and down, she placed her hands on my chest for support was fucking in slow motion. As she jumped on my cock her boobs were jiggling. I took both of her nipples in each hand was playing with them, massaging and tweaking them she was getting more and more aroused by me handling her nipples.

She could not control urge of fucking as she was fully aroused, I too had forgotten outer world was enjoying this beautiful aunt of mine. She raised the speed she was raising till only tip of my cock was inside her warm pussy and sat back in a single stroke taking my cock all the way. As she had bent forward I was having great friction on my cock. Her pussy was tight enough to feel grip on my lund. If I had closed my eyes I would feel like a newly married girl is fucking me.
After about ten minutes of hard fuck she was near to her orgasm, she began fucking me furiously but her strength was giving away. So I placed my both hands beneath her beautiful soft bums helped her raising her body by lifting her ass with my both hands. She was trying her best to postpone her climax but my cock was making its work to bring it sooner than she wished. Now there was big discharge from her pussy that came like a jet and wet my pubes and next hit still larger quantity that wet my full groin and she rose again and hit my groin with hers, this time she was spent completely and fell over me. I felt her chute muscles gripping my boner. Her pussy walls contracted and opened up as if she was trying to eat my cock alive.
I kept pumping my cock by raising my butt and giving more and more friction to her pussy walls. It felt so great pumping the old pussy which was leaking like hell. The softness and watery surface gave thrill in pumping my dearest aunt malathi. With this she got another climax equally intensive as previous one. She lay over me her boobs crushed between our bodies. She had closed her eyes placed her face on wide and muscular chest. She was breathing so fast, as if she was trying to save her life breathing hard.
I caressed her back, she had sweat so much despite a c was working. Her face glistened with sweat. I pushed hairs which were lying over her beautiful face and kissed her forehead. She looked at me and closed her eyes again. I let her lay over me till she catches her breath. When she had gained her breath she raised her face looked into my eyes. You are a great lover where did you learn art of love making beta. You are my master it is you who made me perfect in this art madam I replied.
She blushed but felt proud for praising her. No you are lying she replied. Just imagine no amateur can teach this art. Only matured girls can teach this art so perfectly with full practical lessons, so it can be you and only you who has taught me this.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:28 AM