Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
She took one of my hands placed it on her tit, I just hold it without pressing, but she wanted me to press her boobs. She placed her own hand over mine and gave little squeeze indicating me to press it.
She was pumping me, taking my cock all the way, I was pressing her tight boob I let other boob free to jiggle. She had picked the speed now was pumping bit faster, her pussy was slowly dripping wetting my pubes. Soon the room was filled with her moans and fuch, fuch sound of fucking. She was breathing hard due to hard exercise over me. She put herself on her feet resting on my groin, it was easy for her to keep fucking than on her knees she increased speed, now she was fucking me harder and harder. That way she was enjoying her fuck she wanted to enjoy to maximum as she was getting my meat after long gap.
She bend forward kissed me and kept moving while her torso was on me her boobs pressed on my chest. I hold her face began smooching her. She kept pumping I placed myhands on her butt too help her in raising it, at the same time was squeezing those hard and soft buns, always I loved her butt wanted to take a dip into it but she hd asked me to wait till she asks for that. To make her horny I placed my finger on opening of her ass hole and caressed it. By this she was getting more aroused than before she left the kiss and began jumping on me. I kept fingering her ass hole that triggered her orgasm and she suddenly began shivering and was near to her orgasm. I helped her by raising my butt to meet her thrusts. Soon her body shuddered and volcano erupted. She became still as her orgasm hit and her pussy walls gripped my cock. Her pussy pulsed on my cock as her juice erupted like anything. I let her be like that till she recovered.
Without breaking contact I turned her we were in missionary pose now. I took charge began fucking her . her knees bent beside her boobs and her butt raised due to maximum bending I continued banging her. She was lost in full enjoyment she was raising her butt I continued fucking till she had another mind-blowing orgasm.
Now my cock was itching to enter into her ass hole she too sensed it. I cant come on knees but I won’t stop you from rigging my ass she said smiling mischievously. Ok then now I shall fuck your ass in sitting pose. I placed a thing pillow under her butt and took position. She raised her legs to accommodate me into her back. In fact I don’t like this pose I want to fuck her in doggy so that I was have full access to her lovely butt I can caress it and squeeze it as she was bit tired I had to agree for that. I took oil for lubing her dry ass, in fact my cock was lubed enough with her love juice still it needed for ass fuck.
After lubing her ass and fingering and making ready to enter I took position I stretched my legs beside her body and slowly entered int her tight ass. She asked me to go slow as it may hurt, don’t worry I replied and slowly sent my cock inch by inch into that lovely ass. When iwas completely inside her I waited for some time to feel the warmth of her ass hole. It was giving a sort of new sensation with mixture of tightness and hot hole. When she was comfortable I began fucking her. I took hold of her boobs I was pulling her to me . that fuck must have gone for another ten minutes or so, then she asked me to stop as she wants to have me inside her pussy again. But I kept fucking her ass while I was fingering her pussy, this was giving her extra pleasure of banging at both ends.
Now fingering her pussy was giving her extra pleasure she began moaning louder now. Don’t finish into my ass I want to feel that hot lava inside my pussy, so continue fucking my ass till you are near to yur orgasm she said. When she had another climax with my fingers she asked me to stop again. This time I had to agree.
She pushed me on my back and straddled me again. This time it didn’t take more time but still I managed to give her another orgasm in this pose and when mine was nearing my balls began bulging with cum, I began raising my butt to give more and hard strokes. I was in frenzy I was raising my butt to fuck her tight hole. Then I could not control anymore and began pumping my hot seeds into her hot hole, she felt hit of my jets and soon she had another orgasm along with me. She fell over my clutching me tight and our mixed juice was flowing on my crotch and descend through crack of my ass.
After orgasm was over I wanted to go for wash room but she was sleepy, I tried to move her away but she stopped me. Let me sleep over you for this night shree. I protested we need to wash and clean this mess. No it is all right for me I don’t want to disengage from you , she slipped into sleep while she was speaking, I too felt pity for her and I caressed her face with one hand and back with other hand. She slept like a baby on me after playing for long time. I too slept like that holding her nude back her boobs squeezed between us.

I was woken up alarm of my cell, I opened my eyes to find prema was still sleeping on me. She looked like a Barbie in her sleep. I kept looking at her cute face she looks so innocent and beautiful teen. I didn’t want to disturb her sleep, very cautiously I placed her on bed on her back after kissing her forehead I moved away and got dressed left her room which got locked after closing.
I was all dirty as my semen and her juice was coated on my groin, I went into my room and thought of going for jog but was feeling lazy due to lack of sleep for overnight love making. Decided to sleep back, but I was not feeling comfy due to that dried semen. I brushed teeth and took a quick hot shower, I felt better after that and hit bed again. I don’t know how long I slept due to tiredeness.
I was waken up by someone with a sweet smooch. I tried to open my eyes but it was covered with soft hand, I could feel the smooch and soft body partially covered my body. I think she must have bent standing on ground. I could not guess who it was, I could feel the fragrance of mogra, that means whoever it was she was wearing mogra. I had to think on that basis. Prema may be still sleeping after long session of love making, she must be tired as well both her holes must be aching so she needs good rest. So one woman of family is ruled out. Then who it might be I was thinking, malati aunt was next, thinking that it is malati I too began responding to her smooch. Suddenly something strike me, it cant be malati as she cant wear flowers as she is widow as per our custom. She is also ruled out, the only third female of my family is didi, so she might have felt bad for sending me out of her room yesterday night, that is the reason she has come to room so early, she might have come here immidiatlely after bath, I could feel that freshness of body who has recently taken bath. Then I thought she wont touch bed after bath till she completes her pooja path.
My head began spinning guessing the right woman. If it is not any of these three who else can do such things to me. In fact I was bit shocked by guessing it. I kept thinking and guessing but I could not rightly guess who it was. At last I got it, she must be the one and only one, banushree , I pushed her hand forcibly what are you doing banu I exclaimed. She broke kiss began laughing you took so much time to realize it is me she teased me. No I was enjoying the kiss I replied. Yo cant fool girls especially intelligent girls she said in mock voice. I am sorry tea must be cold now, she left me and ran away with tea cup. She came after some time and handed me by then had got fresh.
What is this bhayya you had gone for such a long time and not even once you called me she complained. Sorry dear I was so busy I replied as I spied hot tea. So you don’t have any concern about me, she bulged her face and ready to leave. I pulled her hand and made her sit beside me. Sorry dear I was really busy henceforth wont do like that.

But you know I always kept inquiring about you and your studies with aunt and didi. I know that but you could call me directly no she asked. Still her face was dull and seemed angry over me. Sorry baba nw onwards I will call you directly, I touched my both ears. Don’t do like that I feel guilty I wanted to express my feelings but not to make sorry for that, she pulled my hands away. I am sorry to make you sorry bro she hugged me tightly. Please smile bro she urged me, but I kept looking at her without expression. It was true that I could call her directly and take care of her but I had failed in it. It is true that I love her a lot and take full care, but I had not called her not to distract her from her studies. She is a sales girl from the textile shop where I used to shop for most of garments and textile needs. i was lost in my thoughts and slipped in flash back how this girl reached my house.
About flash back I will keep giving small updates about her just not to bore you people.
I got freshened up and went for breakfast, there didi was preparing food. She looked at me hey good morning bro, hope had good sleep she wished with a naughty smile. Yes didi had good sleep but was bit extra tired so slept for long I replied sheepishly. Malati aunt was there so I could not speak much. Don’t be so overworked bro it is not good for health she teased me smiling cunningly at me. Before I could utter anything malathi looked in concern at me, why do you want to work so had beta, god has given you everything no need to work so hard she said came to me and caressed my head. There was pure love and affection in her voice, but she didn’t knew what didi meant. No aunt didi is simply telling because of over love at me. I am doing my regular duty but not anything more I replied. God has given him more than enough that is why he is working more harder than needed didi teased again. I could see her back only as she was doing something on gas. I knew she was smiling by putting me embarrassment. What do you mean bahu aunt asked her. Nothing aunt she is angry on me for not visiting you all for long time I managed to reply.
She is correct beta why did you keep working like that, and added that garments also to your burden she was worried of me and my health. Before aunt got suspicious didi changed subject on my request by gesture.
After breakfast I tried to catch did in her room. I was dying to meet her and talk to her but when I entered into her room, she sensed that I was going to catch her she went out from the other door. Called her but she said she is busy, I said I want to talk to her. You can come to kitchen we will speak there. I was bit happy that I could speak to her in kitchen. When I went here I found aunty was already cutting vegetables, it means she knew that aunt will be there so she is trying to go out of hand. As I had already entered I had to pretend that I had come for water.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:28 AM