Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Let us close the topic and I am satisfied with my share of love. But you never told me how come my bro allows his wife to be loved by her own bro and share her with you. I think let us not discuss about it, I have never objected you to love other than me, you too can make love with your bro if you want to equal me I said teasing her. Suddenly she got angry, what the shit you are talking shree, don’t you understand what you are speaking. I know what I am saying; when I can make love with my didi surely you too can do same with your bro I teased again. Now shre really got angry, don’t compare my bro with you, you are shameless you are doing with your didi does not mean that ever person can do such nasty things. Now don’t speak to me, she got still angry and left for wash room. Oh come on dear I was just joking, but she didn’t reply. I tried to follow her in wash room, when she heard my footsteps she closed door and bolted it. Now get out of my room, don’t want to speak with you , now we shall close our relation, forget me and go out she retorted.
I was feeling guilty for hurting her emotions, I should not have said like that. But what to do damage was done; I was repenting for my misdeed. It was not reversible I should not have said like that but I was joking but it went too far and she was really hurt. She never behaves like that with me but this time she straight away she asked me to go away and asked never to speak with her. I did wait till she opened doo thinking that I had gone out.
When she opened door she found me waiting at door head down. I had asked you to go to your room she retorted but in low voice so that sound should not go out. I am sorry baby I was just joking I am really sorry. I tried to hold her hand but she pulled her hand, don’t touch me again she shout at me. It was you who brought that subject I had warned not to speak about it but you made me speak like that, I had to be using the same good old trick, offence is best defense.
I knew how angry and upset she was, I had to use some magical words to bring her back to normal. I kneeled before her and said sorry again. I knew her weaknesses and used everything to cool her. After lots of persuasion and using her weakness at last I was successful to make her smile using all those sweet words to her. I was still sitting on my knees, stop the drama and get up you crooked person she said with smile.
No I won’t get up until you say that you have excused me. She too sat on hr knees and looked into my eyes. Please get up I have excused this dram maker, she placed her head on my shoulder. Please never repeat it, she said coolly. It mend you have forgiven me I asked looking straight into her eyes. What proof I need to give she asked. By washing your favorite tool I replied looking into her eyes. First she didn’t realize what I said but when she realized she tried to hit me. I got up and ran to wash room she followed me till wash room, I ran inside she too flowed there. Then I turned and tightly hugged her, she playfully hit me and agreed to wash my tool which was hanging lifeless. My god I was succeeded to bring her back to earth I sighed of relief.
She took my shrink cock and began washing it, with touch of her soft fingers, it stirred. She looked at it and then at me smiled, whether your thing gets tired or not, it has exercised for more than hour now it is stirring again see how it is raising its head . how can it keep quite when such a beautiful girl is nude before that and touching with its tender touch I smiled back. Do you sayi am so beautiful she asked. Check yourself before mirror, you are the most beautiful girl of the college. I cut few jokes so that she forgets bitter words I had said to her. Now she was in joyous mood, we came out of wsh room holding hand in hand. We lay on bed she kept talking about her college her career and all. My hands were roaming over her body she was stroking my semierect cock now and then.
When we had spent enough time caressing each other, it was time for second round. She moved towards my cock, hey stupid don’t be harsh this time, you made my hole wide and painful last round she was speaking to my cock as she pumped it, she pushed fore skin and kissed tip, she collected a clear drop of pre cum on her tongue, she showed it to me then drank it. It is yummy shree she said and began sucking my cock. On first round she was in hurry so she didn’t bother to suck it now she was cool and had all the time, so it was time for enjoyment by sucking my monster.
Slowly and sensually she began bobbing her head up and down. My cock was getting bigger and bigger in her mouth; she was trying her best to take as much as she could. My god she was trying to take entire cock but it was not possible as tip of the cock had reached her throat. Then she took it out and looked at me, your thing is too large shree, I am unable to take it completely she said smiling. Don’t worry try again, when it reaches your throat hold your breath and try to push it more into your throat, you may feel you are gagged but your effort will yield I encouraged her.
I don’t think I can take completely she replied in dull voice. I know it is not easy to take such a long one but you need to put little effort and your expertise so that you can take it. We are not in hurry you keep trying you may succeed I encouraged her. This time she spit her saliva on my cock and began pumping with her fingers spreading saliva on entire shaft. I kept two pillows benath my head to see her venture. She slowly took most of the cock when it hit her throat she felt gagged and took it out coughing. Oh poor girl you did good but failed to hold your breath I said. Drink some water to cool your throat and try again I pat her head.

Do you want me to take it completely she asked. If you can do it, it shows how expert you are in the game I encouraged her. This time she tried again and when tip reached her throat I asked her to wait, don’t hurry baby keep breathing through nose and for some time and then try to take it in throat holding your breath , I caressed her face. She looked at me by raising her eyes. Now it is time to to hit bulls eye I said as I pushed her head a little. Now she hold her breath and tried to go further, I knew she wont be able to push in her throat on her own. I hold her head and pushed down and raised my ass to send more meat into her throat. Yes I could feel my cock entering into her throat , it got feel of she was clutching my cock into her throat. I hold her head for some more time and left, I knew she was going out of breath. She took out my cock and coughed again. Congratulations baby, you almost did it I pat her back. Is it I had taken most of it, I thought I had taken it all she replied with sad face. Another try will make you take baby you can go again I encouraged her. I knew it is not easy job but she was trying and I wanted to feel her throat so I encouraged her. If you want to really feel it I can do I said. No you may hurt me she replied. If you promise to stop on my gesture I am ready, but you have to stop immediately she said. You can follow my instruction you will really succeed and I promise that I won’t hurt you.
Now tell me what should I do she asked. Lay on your back keeping your head out of bed I instructed her. She did as per my instruction; her head was hanging in air out of the bead. I lowered it a bit and then asked her to open her mouth. I had done it with vidya and even nandini didi. When I remembered nandini didi I missed her and her love. It was more than fortnight I had not met her but I had kept speaking to her every day inquiring about her health as she was carrying, she needed rest but still she was managing to visit garments at least half day and was doing her job really well.
Now I began stuffing my cock into her mouth, first I let her suck my cock and when she became comfortable to try again. I began sending my cock slowly into her mouth. She placed her hands on my hip so that she could decide length of the cock go inside her mouth. She was pulling my butt slowly so that it should go little by little, when my cock tip touched her throat she gestured me to wait. I asked her to breathe through nose she nod and then I pushed little cock into her throat, now she was feeling bit discomfort but didn’t stop me. Then I asked her to hold breath as iwas going to gag her and stop her breathing. My cock was entering into tight passage of her throat . as I pushed more and more it was going inside that tight passage I was feeling constriction of that tight throat, I could visualize her throat bulging due to entrance of my cock. She was holding her breath and I was pushing my cock inside. My god I was all the way inside her mouth, my scrotum rested on her nose her lips encased base of my cock. She had closed her eyes with bit anxiety and fear of hurt. When I told her that she had swallowed my all the cock she opened her eyes to check, she removed her one hand from my butt and placed it on base of the cock, she realized it that she had swallowed all. I knew it was making her breathless so I pulled my cock half the way and allowed her to breathe.

Now she looked at me and tried to smile. Now let me fuck that tight throat I said, she pat my but to go ahead. She had confidence that she could take it, I began humping her mouth slowly she kept her mouth open and was trying her best to breathe. I gave few stokes so that my cock went all the way inside her throat, was fucking her mouth slowly she too was enjoying. But once I missed stroke it went in with speed and my scrotum reached her lips, suddenly she pushed me away, all of my cock came out and she was coughing for want of air, her saliva dripped from her mouth. That was enough of mouth fucking I made her sis and let her gulp air. Her eyes were filled with tears and still she was coughing mildly. I gave her some water and let her be comfort. She sat up and drank water and it took some time to become normal. You are dirty shree, you made me gagged I thought I would die she said. Sorry dear it slipped by chance but overall how was it I asked. It was wonderful shree I had never assumed that once I could take your monster all the way in my mouth like taking it in pussy. That was wonderful I feel delighted to succeed to take it into my throat. She hugged me, I kissed her cheeks. Come on my pussy is dripping, give time to her now.
Now I want to eat it, I made her lay on her back, spread her legs and dived on her muff. Last time she had not allowed me to play with her pussy as she as in hurry to get good fuck, this time she was not in hurry. Let me make love to your entire body, I smooched her then I went to her legs, kissed her feet and then travelled slowly towards her thighs and then at last I reached her pussy. I kissed her dripping pussy licked all over and then poked my tongue into her wet pussy. It was dripping like hell. Inserted my tongue into that tight hole and licked all the juice emerging from there. I kept eating her pussy and fingering her ass also. She was continuously moaning, I licked her pussy till she had and good orgasm and filled my mouth with her sweet nectar.
Come on shree I want to ride you, she pushed me on my back and straddled me. Slowly she lowered her body holding my erect cock guiding it into her hot snatch. Now my cock was disappearing inch by inch, she was not hurry now she was taking her own time to gulp it into her hot pussy. I was feeling like ramming it in one go but she was very slow she wanted to enjoy it to the limit. She was giving very mild strokes so that my cock entered little by little, when all the cock disappeared she sat on me savoring its feel into her tight pussy. She lay over me keeping my monster into her and kissed me. Then she sat back began moving slowly taking my cock half the way out and going back, her pussy muscles hold my cock tightly and giving maximum friction to it. She kept fucking me for almost ten minutes before she start fucking me with speed. As she moved up and down her tight boobs jiggled, that I always enjoy looking at jiggling boobs.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:27 AM