Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

She raised her legs and rested on my shoulders, I continued pounding her tight and hot pussy. She too was trying to push her ass but could not do as her legs were lodged on my shoulder. I hold both her boobs for support and continued fucking her, now her pussy was oozing more and more juice making it easy for me to ram into her. Next minute she fold her legs was crying louder, I cautioned her to make less sound as others could hear her. She didn’t bother about my words kept pushing her ass into me, I knew she must be nearing to her climax so I too increased speed and was fucking hard. I was taking my cock all the way and rammed back in single stroke. I bent her legs hr knees beside her boobs and I had rested on my knees and was pounding her like hell. This way I could fuck harder I was fucking in frenzy her boobs jumped with every stroke her nostrils flared and there she was. Her pussy left juice like volcano washing my cock and balls. I didn’t stop I kept fucking her for another five minutes in these minutes she had reached orgasm two more times and after her third orgasm she lay spent she had no strength to take further. Sensing it I let her legs go straight and I lay over her. My cock was still buried in her dripping pussy I began kissing her face, she pushed my face wait for some time let me breath she could utter.
Then I too was battling for breath I lay over her for some time and when we had gained our breath and our heart beats came to normal I rose from her and lay beside her my cock pointing at celing. She turned towards me and hugged me tight.
Come on turnover I pushed her, she came in doggy. I took position behind her. When i saw her shapely ass my mind got corrupted, I thought of going for her ass instead of her pussy. I took saliva and coated on her ass, she jumped forward and lay on her back. What happened dear I asked? Not there at least now, I want to savor taste of your tool in my pussy, we can think of as fucking early morning but not now. Please fulfill my pussy thirst first when she is completely satisfied we can think of ass later she begged. No need to beg dear you can order me I am your lover not enemy, your wish is my wish I replied. Thanks for listening to me, saying so she turned and raised her ass in air. This time I had to lube my cock as it had dried, inserted finger into her pussy and took some juice and coated on my cock and applied some saliva also and slowly inserted it into her waiting pussy. After long fuck it had loosened enough to accommodate easily. This is my favorite pose as it gives maximum pleasure to both. Initially was fucking slowly and then raised tempo, with every stroke my cock tip was brushing her g spot making her moan louder and louder.

She took one of my hand guide it to her boob, she wanted me to make love to her boobs also. I began pressing her boob and was holding her acc with other hand started fucking her slowly. She was moaning with every stroke I gave, as the cock tip brushed her sensual spot. She too was moving her back to take my cock all the way inside her chute. I kept alternating pressing her boobs which were hanging still hard enough. I hold her nipple in two fingers and twisted it she cried with pleasure.
Her ass kept me inviting to go inside I wanted to take out my cock and rm it inside that tinyhole but she had asked not to go for it at least now I some how controlled my urge kept fucking her tight pussy. I began kneading her ass cheek and boob simultaneously. She was getting maximum pleasure so i. the soulful fuck continued, she was completely aroused she was urging me to go for hard fuck. I reciprocated by pushing my cock all the way with more vigor. Shreeeeeeeeeeeeeee you do it so well I like to be like this forever will it be possible she was asking in midst of loud moans. I asked her to make less sound but she was not listening to my words. Was getting worried as rest of the members are inside house, if any one hears it would be troublesome I thought. But this fool of girl is not realizing, she was relying on the soundproofing of room. That was true also probably sound maynot go outside I thought , instead of thinking much and losing pleasure I concentrated on fucking this teen girl. That fuck continued for long at one stage I felt she is not comfortable I asked what happened. My knees are aching due to long time fuck in same position. Then stand on floor and bend forward I said and took out my cock it came out with fuch sound as if I was opening a cork of bottle.
She descended from bed and stood on floor bending forward, I too stood behind her and positioned my cock in her wetpussy, this time it went without any troble. She lay flat on bed placed her enired body on bed so that she wont strain her body. I stood behind her kept rigging into that tight hole. I placed myboth hands beneath her body taking both tight boobs in each hands kept fucking her whie pressed and played with both boobs. Come on shree make it fast I am near now she cried, I increased speed I was taking the cock out til tip and rammed it back all the way, it was giving her maximum friction on her pussy walls. I kept pumping like piston she cried yesssssssssssssssssssss maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I am cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuming and she broke her dam juice started spilling from her tight pussy. I kept fucking as I too wanted to spill mine. I must have kept fucking for another few minutes in that time she was having series of orgams. Then I was about to cum I asked her where do you want it baby, I want to taste but this time fill their only it is thirsty to feel you sweet nectar for long time. With another few strokes I began filling her pussy, my semen was gushing inside her hot pussy mixing my semen with her own juice. I lay on her back breathing hard; same was her condition with series of orgasms she had almost passed out.

I could feel her erratic breathing, he back was raising and falling taking my weight too. So was my condition I was also breathing so hard it too few minutes to become normal. I didn’t know when my cock became small and came out of her chute. Then I rolled beside her, by now she too had recovered she changed position she was looking at me. Her eyes half closed her body was covered with thin film of sweat making her body glisten. There was look of total satisfaction; her face was gleaming despite of the hard fuck as she was completely spent.
She looked at me opening half eyes; she smiled at me and then again closed her eyes. After some time she opened her eyes found me looking at her. Why are you looking at me like this she asked? I was enjoying your beauty I replied with a wink. She blushed you are a bad man you are looking stealthily at a nude girl she hit me playfully. Is it the first time you are looking she asked. No but always you look like new bride to me; you are so beautiful I replied with a smile.
No need to pester me if that is that case you would never go far from me she replied. No dear it is due to work load I am forced to stay away from you. I promise to spend as much time as possible with you I replied holding her hand. No, it is false again, you like to spend more time with yur didi she said looking it upset. In fact always I try not to speak about my relation with my didi, but it is open secret she knows about our relation and she knows that I am doing all things with consent of her bro that is my jiju, maybe she is not aware of why I was involved with didi, but surely she knows about we do threesome with my didi. She has no issues about it as our relation had begun much earlier than with prema. She never pressed me to disclose the real fact and I have never told about it.
No need to talk about that matter I reminded her. Sorry shree by slip of tongue I told about that matter. But what to do you love her more than me, that is why I get frustrated some time. Always these women are jealous about other women. No prema dear I am giving all the attention to you and share everything with you I never keep you craving for anything. Always I try to give maximum time and pleasure to you, I see that you get your share of love from me. Yes I know that but you know women psychology they crave for complete attention and don’t like sharing their love with other women. She replied with bit dull face. I can understand it but you know my situation and I need to fulfill my duties and love her too.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:27 AM