Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Thanks me and didi said in unison. I wanted to spend time with didi I was craving to make love wither, it was so long that we had not made it, but looking at them it seemed they are not in mood to make love now. I was getting disappointed. Jiju sensed this and he laid on bed and turned baby towards him and winked at me. That was enough gesture for us, soon I too lay beside didi and begins mooching her. She was afraid to do anything in presence of her kid, but she looked at her baby twice and confirmed that he is not looking at us and began cooperating with me. She began responding and became aggressive she was eating my lips as if she got her lost treasure. We kept kissing and patting for some time and then left each other. Then jiju handed me kid I played with him for some more time. Didi gestured me to go, I took the hint and wished them good night and left. So another hurdle was off, I had to visit prema tonight as per her order which I was not intending but was forced due to circumstances.
I moved to prema room via my room so that jiju should not know that I am going to his siter room, I didn’t forget to close connecting door between ours. I was infront of prema room, I wanted to knock door but tried to push it, found it was not locked. I entered prema room, she was studying, I stood looking at her, then she felt my presence and closed her book and stood up. What made you take solong dear she whispered. I had to visit didi room to confirm that they are asleep I replied. Mmmmmm just confirmed or made them sleep after giving one round of sleeping dose she teased. No I had to come here so I didn’t do anything and your nephew was also awake. mmmmmmmm that made you run tome she replied sarcastically. Hey stupid ihave come here because of you, otherwise I could sleep there itself I replied I was getting irritated by her behavior, I should better be going back to them, I turned to leave.
Come on shree I was just kidding she came to me and hugged me. You know I was waiting for this moment since so long. I was craving for you all the time was dreaming of you and your love shree. By the way how was exam I asked. You are asking about exam now she teased me again. I could ask yesterday itself but you never gave me chance there was series of allegations I teased her back. What to do shree I feel I cant live without you, and you are so busy with work and other girls you are not remembering me at all. If I had found other girls I would not be running here dear, I too love you and miss you all a lot especially you my dear I planted a kiss on her cheek. Is it true she asked, if you have doubt just tear open my chest and confirm yourself I replied as I kissed her more. No need shree I know how much you llove me but keeping far from you is making me say like that, I am sorry if I hurt you she placed her face on my wide chest. I hope to be like this forever she said as she pressed her face on my chest and hug me tight.

I too like to be like this forever, will it happen I asked. You will get married and fly from here one or other day and you will forget me and my love I teased. Don’t speak rubbish , I am not interested to marry right now, I have to build my career first then I shal think of marriage. Now drop the subject and try to concentrate on our love making she said and began smooching me. She had raised herself on her toes and I had bent forward to meet her lips. She had become total aggressive now. She dragged my tongue from my mouth by holding in her teeth, it was paining me but I did cooperate, I could sense how crazy she had turned now. She was sucking my tongue taking it into her mouth, I too was trying to explore her mouth with my tongue but she had total possession of it. I had to let her suck or do whatever she pleased to do. I placed one hand on her shoulder and the other on her butt. I covered her entire mouth with my lips I toowas trying to suck those lovely lips. I was pressing her tight but with one hand the other was rested on her shoulder. She was sucking and biting my tongue, she was not bothered about the pain that would cause. It was my mistake to be away for such a long period, what could I do as always I was busy either in work or engaged with one or other girl I had forgotten home completely. Now I had to sustain what she played with me.
I took out my hand from her shoulder and inserted it between our bodies in search of her tit. When I got it I began caressing it lightly, when she felt it she placed her hand on myhand pressed it tight indicating she want it rough. I too began pressing her tit harder. She was moaning but kept kissing me. My tongue had become sour of her bites but I didn’t withdrew my tongue til she was out of breath and left me for breath.
I looked into her eyes they had turned complete red with lust and desire. Her lips vibrated her body was tightly embraced and her boobs crushed on my chest. I could feel her erect nipples as she was not wearing bra, only thin material of her night suit had separated from my fingers. I hold her nipple and twisted it, she cried of pain and pleasure.come on shree take me now I cant wait anymore she cried and pulled my hand dragged me to bed. I pushed her on bed she lay on her back I fell over her resumed the kiss. This time I had taken charge I was pulling her tongue, she took cue and inserted it into my mouth. Our kiss continued she had closed her lower lip on mine, our tongues made battle. When we broke kiss again this time she pulled my shirt, I cooperated by raising my hands within no time my shirt was laying on flour.

I looked into her eyes, she was expecting me to undress her but I waited for her reactions. She got annoyed by my no response she took out her top in frustration and threw it on my face. Soon I hugged her and began showering kisses on hr face. Now she became happy and was trying to return my kisses. I kissed her forehead and then her eyes and cheek at last gave a peck on her lips and then went for her chin. She began moaning, her moans raised when I kissed and licked her slender neck. Then I came to her chest and at last on her right tit, took the erect nipple into my teeth and bite, she cried but made no effort to stop me. She was in such a aggressive mood it didn’t pain her much or she didn’t realize it. I placed my hand at bottom of her right boob making lump of it and tried to swallow as much as possible. Yes that was stuff it completely she cried between moans. I was pressing left one, she placed her hand on mine and pressed it harder, gesturing me to press it more hard. I was wondering how horny she was today, generally she liked slow love making. One thing was sure that she had not mixed with any other boy she was all the time waiting for me. I felt bad while tall these women are waiting for me but I was crooked went tasting different girls and women didn’t spare the old malli also and made with her daughter in threesome. I don’t know if I was doing right things, I had dragged the old malli into my relation which she had preserved herself for my dad and her hubby, at this age I had seduced fucked and made her my slave. But here this prema was waiting for me only with pure love mixed with little lust.
I think my mouth had freeze while thinking prema shook me to bring me to presence from my deep thoughts. Where are you shree, thinking of any other girl who you seduced, she asked in desperation. No dear I was thinking what kind of fool I am to stay out for so long leaving my loved ones here. I changed to left tit now I was pressing right one and sucking her left boob. These days her boobs had grown a bit, and had taken very good shape. I was enjoying her boobs one after the other. Shree please stop this and come directly to the point I cannot bear it any longer. Have some mercy on me and my pussy she cried.
Shree we hae entire night for ourselves now please stop the foreplayand come to main game, I cant tolerate it anymore she cried. Suddenly she got rid rest of the clothes and pulled my night pant along with underwear. I too was complet nude like her. Her beautiful body was inviting me. She lay on her back and raised her legs, she was in such a hurry to get fucked.

I too didn’t delay I took my already erect cock in my hand took position between her thighs. Looked at her pinky, it was well shaved no trace of hairs, I placed my hand on it almost slipped. I think she must have cleaned her hairs, just after arriving and had coated with cream. I looked into her eyes. Like it she asked with a smile. It is for you only and only for you she said looking into my eyes still smile had displayed on her face. To be true I had cleaned it other day but while washing I felt there was small growth and they felt like bristles, I didn’t want to hurt you r tool shree. Oh thanks darling for such a care I kissed her she took my long cock between her fingers and guide to her dripping wet pussy.
I knew I had to go slow as pussy was untouched for months, I pushed slowly only cock head went in, I felt she was in bit pain. Though she is not virgin but as I had not fucked her for long and she is not habituated to fingering that had become as tight as new virgin. I gave another push and two inches of the long cock was inside, she cried with pain and lust. I felt I was entering into hot oven. To reduce her pain I bent forward and began kissing her lips she too began chewing my lips forgetting the pain I was giving. Soon she relaxed and was enjoying the insertion. Now I began pumping with only half the cock she too was responding. Her pussy was so tight and hot I was fearing if my cock would melt in the heat. With every pumping I sent more and more cock till I was buried completely. When I was completely in she stopped me, please don’t move I want to feel that monster in me after long gap. I placed my hands on her both boobs, please take care of these birds, all the time they are craving for your touch. Make love to them see how they are inviting you to be loved and sucked, please bite them each, give them required treatment shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Don’t worry baby I will all the love they need and this pussy also which is weeping, shall make love to the extent that I shall fulfill all the needs along with backlog interest of all these days. Are you happy I asked her. No not until you do what you are saying, maaaaaaaaaaa bite slowly, it is paining she cried when I bite her boob harder. I stretched my tongue began licking it to soothe out the pain I had caused. Gave pain and now want to sooth it, you do both things simultaneously shree love you dear. Come on resume fucking now she invited. I began fucking her slowly I took only half the cock out and sent it back. I kept sucking either of boobs while I was pumping her pussy.
Now her pussy had properly accommodated making enough space for my hard lund. Now she was in full mood so I began pumping her faster now, with every stroke her boobs jiggled. Her erect nipples were still craving for the touch; I looked at her boobs they had turned red due to hard sucking and pressing. My fingers were printed on her white flesh of boobs.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:26 AM