Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
When we wnet back to hall my preeti didi family had arrived. Malati aunt ws first to notice me, she rushed to me and gave a light hug. I miss you a lot darling I whiepred me too dear she too whispered, but I know how much you miss me, not met since so long she was accusing me, then others too arrived. Nanna munna bacha ran to me and hold me, how are you mama he said as I took him into my arms. See how much he is missing you shree didi said as she too hugged me from side. How are young man jiju said he pat my back. It seems you have hooked other girls so not meeting your didi he whispered and pinched my back. Haaaaaaaa not like that jiju, I don’t have such luck, I really miss you all. It is you who entrusted that job to me and now accusing for being away, you don’t know how much I missed you all, especially this brat I kissed my bhanja?
How are you shree prema asked, I am fine and you I asked. I am also fine but miss you a lot shree she replied. I knew her problem she could not express her love there in midst of crowd, if I was alone she would be the first to give a warm hug and kiss also. We all moved to and I made them sit near function stage and I had to leave but kept chitchatting for a while. Then I went to attend work leaving them.
All the rituals were taking place and me and malli were busy to look after the things. She asked me to go to kitchen to check the work and she remained in the function hall. Like that entire evening passed and the function was going smoothly followed by dinner. By the time everything was over I was tired like hell. That night passed uneventually as we could not do any thing due to tireness and room was occupied by more members, so I had to shift to terrace for sleep.
Nest day at function I saw nayana few times but could not speak. When we were alone she asked what happened when you took rohan away. Don’t worry dear I have smoothened him and he has no doubt about anything, by the way how is pain there I asked gesturing at her pussy. She blushed but said now it is all right but yesterday it di pain and thanks for that pain killer that helped me a lot. Did he ask any thing I asked, she said no but he repeatedly asked sorry for leaving me alone she said.
That was good for us no, otherwise I would not get a golden opportunity to deflower most beautiful girl on the earth I said. You chachu you are after me to tease always, but I feel we should not have done it, but any way it was good you gave me maximum pleasure and even little pain also. She replied and ran away from there. I too felt bit guilty for taking advantage of the situation, but I could do nothing to reverse what had happened.
Then marriage function was going on and I was busy enough but still I managed to be with my family. There I saw some young and handsome boy was frequently looking at prema, initially she as ignoring his look but later she too was looking at that boy. That went on for some time, but that boy was feeling bit uneasy due to the family surrounded prema. I got bit tensed and even interested also. Casually I asked jiju if he knew that boy, he looked at the boy and said he does not know, but why do you ask he asked me. No he looks handsome I thought he is related to you, then I changed the topic not to alarm.
Inquired malli aunt about that boy, she knew him she gave the details of the boy to the extent she knew, she too was curious about me asking about him. I didn’t gave any details but avoid her asking me too many questions but later I got full details about the boy. By the time there was battle of eyes between prema and that boy. I was happy and jealous for the boy, she too is my lover and she was eying other boy, means she was taking interest in him. He was trying to draw attention of prema and was gesturing something, I think prema had failed to understand his gestures or ignored.
Some how the marriage function was over and we all decide to leave together. Malathi aunts sisters also joined us we all had to leave together. That means their car was overcrowded, so I asked jiju to send some to my car as I was alone. If he sends malathi aunt sisters the journey would be boring but I could not insist whom to be sent. I kept guessing who woud accompany me, if it is prema it would be colorful journey and I will have some privacy and I could inquire about the boy. Would he send my didi, if that is the case it would be still better I thought.
I planned some thing so that he should not send many people but one or two only. I arranged most of the luggage in my car the boot was overflowed and and I stuffed couple of bags on the back seat. Jiju might have sensed what I had planned so preeti didi my first love came with my banja (son)
There was known smile while she approached my car, I too replied with same kind of smile. She was followed by malli aunt sush mom sheetal mom and then nayana who had come to bid good bye. First was malli she came and hug me said thanks for helping me in marriage arrangements. These days were really good for me and I enjoyed a lot working with you. And enjoyed those nights too and it was fun to have threesome with my baby she whispered and she left me after a peck on my cheek. All were watching our mom son love, only sush mom coulf guess what we were whispering to each other. Next was sush mom she too hugged me tight and then said don’t forget this old girl, I shall be waiting for opportunities, she too gave a peck and left me. Shettel mom gave a light hug taking enough care her body didn’t touch me sufficiently and left me. Nayana was looking at me, I too stared her back. Yes granny it was good time with chachcu she said conveying me what she meant. No others could understand what she really meant. Thanks for all the things we shared and enjoyed at marriage and special thanks to malli for giving me all kind of support and for being my girl friend again after long gap hehehehe. Others also laughed then all bid bye and we did proceed to hubli.
Didi sat beside me as I took driver’s seat. We are going back together after long gap shree, I feel so happy to be with you my little bro. me too didi I too missed you a lot, but it was your hubby who kept me away from home entrusting big project and kept me so busy that I could not turn back or visit you all often. That is ok bro but I think the project is still incomplete and you need to keep visiting back there, by the way how is garments unit running she asked. It is running smoothly didi and I have made contract with Mumbai party they will give all the know how about garments as they are very old in the field I replied.
How come they can give about it being in the same field she doubted, I detailed everything then she was happy. It is nice to see the progress, but you keep alert so that no one double ross you, didi cautioned. Thanks didi I don’t think they can do like that as they themselves are in very bad shape and I am the one who is giving another life in this and still I shall be cautious. By the way how is that girl avi you were teling that she is going to shift to belgaum, is there any thing running between you she kidded. Oh nothing of that sort didi, whyshould you feel jealous. Her face turned into anger,why should I feel jealous, iam not married to you, how can I be like that. Oh didi you are getting angry on your kid bro, I was just kidding I replied. But why did you say like that, I was never jealous when you began spending time with my mil and later prema too, did I express I was not happy for those things. Sorry didi don’t take it seriously I was just joking please forgive me if I hurt your feelings. Hahahahaha I too was joking bro she pat my head. I looked at her face, there was same expression of love as always. Those eyes and smile and dimple on her cheek while smiling all attracted me as always.

Hey mister give attention on driving we need to reach home not hospital she cautioned me as I applied sudden brake. Oh sorry didi what can I do I am meeting you after long gap, I was carried away I ushered. No need we are going to be together for few days, is not it she asked. By now the other car sped away jiju waved at us. I kept driving concentrating on traffic, it was getting evening the sun was turning red giving same color to didi face I kept looking often at her face. What happened shree why are looking like that at me she asked me. Nothing what a fool I was to live at other pleace leaving my love and lovely son behind I said in dull voice. Hey don’t be moody, we are not going any were you were away of hardly over hundred km you can keep visiting whenever you are free. I was so happy to attend that great function of garments opening, that day I wanted to spend lots of time with you, but as you were so involved with guests and function I could not spend much time with you, any we are back now, we can spend all the time together, but. She stopped n middle what is that but didi I asked.
We had planned a long tour you and all she said. Oh no didi it is not possible at this stage, I need to keep visiting garments and the project is at important stage, we need to move lots of papers and all, our financers are asking for the detailed reports. I am sorry for not able to accompany you. I became sad what I had planned was going in river. I saw a deviation and turned my vehicle to other direction leaving high way. Why did you take diversion didi asked. I went further and stopped at some lonely place, now it was dark didi was worried why I took her there. I stopped car and went out I had to pee, after completing I came back to car. Asked didi to come out, hey it is dark outside. No didi there is enough moon light and place is also romantic, I need to talk to you I said pulled her out of car. She looked back at our son who was sleeping comfortably on rear seat.
What is that which could not wait for another hour or so she came out of car and stood beside me. I hugged her, look at he moon he giving enough light for lovers to be alone and undisturbed, see the place it is romantic. I pulled her closer and placed my face near hers, she deeply looked into my eyes. Mmmmm my little bro has grown up he is in romantic mood, she brought her face towards me but suddenly stopped. Shree it is open area what will passerby think, I think it is not safe to be here she replied worried.
Your bor is not fool I know this entire area no vehicles come this side at this time. I hold her face and brought my lips to hers. She was resisting initially but when our lips met she didn’t hesitate to open her lips inviting mine. We began kissing passionately. My one hand was on her shoulder and other was on her hip, I held her close to me continued kissing her. She poked her tongue into my mouth began exploring my mouth.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:26 AM