Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I read the story late. Read all 3 parts this week. Such a superb narration and story writing. You made me fall me love with the characters specifically Meera and Krish. You have amazing writing skills. The story building, the character definition, the scenes, the emotions, the feeling, the anger... all together it was superb. I have become fan of your writing. You are so skillfull.

Regarding the story, I felt Meera and Kirsh are made for each other. What is happening in their life is being dictated by them. Meera is doing things she want to do because she trusts that Krish likes it and wants this to happen. She in love with Krish. We saw in part 2 how miserable she was being away from Krish and she desperately wants to be with Krish. Even if she is doing wrong she wants to be with Krish. Now imagine how will she live without krish? She is enjoying all this because she is with kirsh. In part 2 she spent more than an year alone; she did not even bother about being in a relation with anyone until krish forces Das into her life. She did commit confess  this to krish at the end of part 2.

I am just hoping they both are together forever. People like Shekar, Ashish, others have come and gone and now desai but they still want to be together because they know without each other they have no life. How will Meera and Krish live without each other? In part 2 they were separate but Krish made sure he is still around Meera.

Just keep these two together. They story is about Krish and Meera. Even if one of them is not there in each others life then then there is no story. The story is because of Meera and Krish; no one else should be important in this story.

Its all authors choice. I have become a fan of this story. Started reading part 1 this week and could not hold back to complete whole story. Thank you for it. You have made me fall in love with the characters. Every character you have narrated is like real.

I am in love with Meera and Krish and their love. It is all due to your narration. Thank you and please keep continuing the story and keep Meera and Krish together all through out the story.
[+] 1 user Likes chutdriller's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by chutdriller - 30-07-2022, 02:37 AM