Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I kept observing all the girl of my row and whenever I gave ring I could see your face kept changing and sometimes you looked at me instantly. So it was very much evident that it was with you, I took your purse to check it but it was not there, means it was with you but not in purse. Then I watched here, I placed my hand on her boobs, she was shocked to find my hand on her boobs suddenly she pushed my hand from there with embarrassment. You dirty chachu you are touching me here and there, you are not asking but want to flirt with me, she tried to push me away. Come on baby I was just saying that I checked if you had concealed it in your bra placing it here I pressed her tit again. Instead of asking if you had kept it in your bra over your beautiful tit, I thought saying over your boob would embarrass you thought of saying with gesture hehehehehe.
I am not child I can understand your intentions chachu. You are very bad chachu does anyone touches his young niece here and there, how dare you touch your niece private parts. This time she was pushing me with strength. I am sorry baby if I offend you I replied.
Let it be dear, tell me how you felt when cell was vibrating frequently, there was no reply. Still I repeated my question, why don’t you tell how it felt. She looked at me from corner of her eyes, but didn’t reply. So you don’t want to reply to my questions baby. Please leave me chachu you had promised me that you would release me if I gave correct answer, but you are not leaving me, please chachu I am feeling something strange. Oh come on baby if you don’t like your chachu you are free to go anywhere, but………………………
Don’t say like that chachu I not only like you but love too. I have been hearing a lot about you, only thing is that I didn’t have much chance to meet you. But it does not mean that you can flirt with a daughter no, she said smiling. Mmmmmmmmmm if it was my daughter, she would have told everything in detail, but you are my distant relative, so you don’t like me much, that is the reason you are not free with me. I think we should be better friends than this bloody relation, what you say I asked looking into her eyes. She stretched her hand to shake mine, I shook hand and said friend, she too replied friend, poor girl she does not know result of being friend with me.
Leave that matter, we are friends now and we can talk more freely than before. What now she asked. Nothing I am eager to know how is your fiancé rohan is his name I think. Yes he is rohan and he is good fellow. How many times you have met so far, as far as I know it is arranged marriage. Yes it is, so far rarely we have met, he had visited on my birthday and then at time of engagement. So on engagement day you had hardly any time to know each other. Yes, we didn’t get any time all the time we were surrounded by people. What about his next visit.
That day we got some privacy we had been to movie and outing for some time, we spent some time together. How did you enjoy together, you had been to movie anything special there. Not much she replied hesitating. Oh come on we are friends now forget that I am your chachu. What do you expect from young couple doing in darkness of theatre but in middle of crowd? He seems to be sexy person might have done some naughty things too. She blushed hearing my comments and was quite. So you don’t want to talk about your adventures I teased her. If you don’t treat me like friend then no need to tell anything. I know what kind of person he is, I know few secrets of yours. What she exclaimed, what do you know about him or our secrets she asked curiously or bit shocked too.
If you don’t tell I will be able to reveal your secret but not to you. What does it mean chachu she asked in anxiety? Not today’s episode, I know it was rohan who was here and what you were about to do. But I won’t tell that to anyone as already I have promised. Then what you are going to tell she was bit worried. It is left to you to whether to discuss it here or not, if you are open to me I will be helpful to you people and if not may be you are in trouble mainly he.
You are making me scared chachu she said in dull voice. Now with all discussion roaming around sex and hugging sexy girl was making me aroused to the limit. I think she might have sensed my erect cock or might be in tension so she might not have felt it. Again chachu it means we are not yet bound in friendly manner I teased her. We are friends now that I accept but what should I call you, chachu only no.
Ok dear friend it was our first time together so he insisted for a kiss which I was not prepared for, but on his persuasion I had to let him kiss my cheeks. That is all I exclaimed, you are a lire. You are trying to fool me, I know what kind of person he is, and he can’t be satisfied by you letting him kiss your cheeks.
I know he placed his hand on your shoulder and it slowly went on sliding and hanging on your boobs, then he slowly cupped your left boob like this, I cupped it. Then later he made you accept to smooch for which you were scared to do in public. But he was very much after it. On lot of persuasion you agreed but not in theatre but in secluded place, later you arranged it in your room and you did smooch. Is it right I asked as if I had witnessed it.( it is all mind game, I was playing) I think what I had guessed had proved right, so she was in deep thought as if he had told me all the details. Do you know rohan she asked at last? That makes some sense in my guessing I thought.

Do you think he is fool to keep telling all the details? I know mind reading I can read everything going in your mind. No I don’t know him just I had seen his back but I had seen his photo so I have read him. Then how come you know all the things did any of my family told these details she asked in anxiety.
I shall tell real source of information only on your acceptance I teased her. I have already told no, only thing bothers me is how come you have all the details, she replied. She was shocked and embarrassed to speak, so she was so much sank in thought she was not aware of me pressing her boob, which is soft and hard too. She has got very nice handful boobs, not to big nor small right sized hard boobs she has. I wanted to switch boobs but decided not to scare the girl. She was sweating even when a c was running.
Yes that is what happened chachu, I had to melt to his requests and later I arranged some privacy in my room and we did smooch. Not once but few times in short period. Why did you get angry when he pressed your boobs I shot in darkness again. Is it not too much for first meet chachu, I was so scared when he did press my boobs. I pushed him away but he kept saying sorry as he was carried away by my madning beauty. Chachu do you think I am that beautiful to make men forget their presence of mind.
You don’t knw how beautiful you are, you can make dicks raise of even saints and old persons, poor boy after all he is young and virgin. Carrying away for him is not big thing, I said as I kept pressing her boob. I was so careful that I was playing with ease; I was not in hurry to seduce her. But had decided that I should seduce and fuck her before rohan her fiancé did.
You are dirty chachu you use filthy words she blushed due to my comments she was happy to be praised but shy due to my open words. But how do you tell that he is virgin she asked curiously. Th I know that, and shall tell later. How is his cock I came to subject directly making her embarrassed again. Oh come on jiju you are asking too many questions she replied. But you are not replying to any of mine I teased her, for which she covered her face with her palms.
I love this cell I took it out again and kissed it while she was looking. She blushed again and tried to snatch it. Not this time again, this is so lucky thing, this has seen most precious place in the world, which no one had seen before. This has spent most intimate time with lovely place in the world, even before rohan or me could see that place. Come on baby how many times you reached orgasm with its vibration on a holy place I asked. She didn’t respond, and then I gave a tight squeeze on her left boobs.

She cried now she was aware where my hand was, she tried to remove my hand. But I kept it tight on the place, it is paining chachu you pressed it too hard. Oh sorry baby I am really sorry for giving pain, but you know that is the place of real pleasure for men as well woman I replied as I did press it again but slowly this time. Please leave it, you are too much chachu, you are misbehaving with your niece she said. No I am doing with my friend not with my niece, have y9ou forgotten so early I asked raising her head by holding chin and looking into her eyes. Please stop it chachu it is not fair, my fiancé must be somewhere nearby, she said with concern. Don’t worry baby he has fled leaving his lovely fiancé semi nude in others hands, he won’t be returning until I bring him back; don’t ask again how do I know. That is my secret and time will answer. Please let me go chachu she said but there was not enough force in her words. I knew how much she was aroused and she was in dual mind what to do next. My cell in her panties had made her aroused and later her fiancé had left her in middle of game after making her aroused to the limit of intercourse and sped away frightened. That was a boon for me, otherwise a naïve girl engaged and would be getting married within a month would never allow others to hold her for so long and talk all dirty to her. She was too much aroused and was in need of real dick in her pussy, whether it is of her fiancé or any other real male cock. Luckily for her she was in a seasoned hand that never loses chance to fuck and blast cherry.
Nayana dear, please show me where my cell was hiding for so long. Sheeee what are you asking for chachu, don’t you feel shame to ask such question. Why should I feel shame to see my niece hiding place. It is heaven for my cell now I want to see that place; I placed my hand over her pussy. She pushed it off. She won’t allow me to see at any cost that I knew. I placed my hand again on her pussy and squeezed it, this time she shivered and a moan came out of her mouth. She tried to push my hand again, but this time my hold as firm, as she tried to push my hand it got more friction on her pussy and more moans. Oh my god please stop it chachu, I am feeling something strange.
What is so strange in it baby, you keep doing it frequently with your hands but this time it is my hand that is only difference I replied with wicked smile. No chachu I never touch there she replied in midst of moans. I know baby no need to feels shy or embarrassment. Most of the times your fiancé makes you play with your virgin pussy. Who told it she asked in shock, you are a liar.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:24 AM