Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Then I wanted to try again, so I called my cell number this tie specially watching nayana. She looked discomfort. I intently watched nayana, if she had hidden my cell in her dress, I didn’t find any trace of it. Her top was tight and short but her pajama was lose one baggy type, as her top was very tight I could have seen trace of the cell if she had hidden it in her top. I could not physically check her as I hardly knew that girl and she is already engaged, going for physical check was too absurd I thought.
I dialed my number again this time same thing happened, she looked at me and when our eyes met she turned her face away. This time she again got up to leave, sheetal was sitting beside her, I gestured not to get her away, so sheetal pulled her hand made her sit back, she said something to sheetal, she gestured me that she wants to go for recess, I guessed something and I gestured not to leave her.
This same thing repeated many times, I kept calling my cell that kept making nayana uneasy. At last she got call on her cell, she got up and said sheetal some thing, this time without asking my permission sheetal let her go. But while going out she took sheetal with her. Sheetal returned after some time she said her fiancé had come she had gone to meet her.
I got my cell back to me through malli aunt after nayana had gone out. I asked where it was she said she does not have any clue but my cell was packed in polythin bag. I opened it and checked there were many missed calls, and mine were more than others. I checked other numbers and kept calling them back. When I began speaking I felt some strange smell I looked at cell and back at cover. Then I checked cover same smell was there, anyone who had returned my cell must have packed in that stinking smelly bag, I discarded it in dust bin and cleaned my cell with water, still it was smelling but much better than before.
Then I concentrated on work and others were busy in chitchatting. I was busy for a hours time till all the arrangements should be ready before barath arrives. Then I needed some articles I asked malli aunt where they are kept she said they are kept in some house which is nearby. I looked at labors but they were too busy to disturb, I thought instead of waiting for them was better to go myself and collect them.
I reached there on bike I saw a new Honda accord was parked in front of the house. I looked at the car which was not registered very good car I admired. Then I rang door bell. Door didn’t open then I gave a hard knocking and rang bell again and again. This time someone opened it partially only head appeared in the crack she was asking who was it.

I pushed open door completely as I was in hurry, there I found nayana standing only in her kameej and watched someone running through back door. For my shock he was carrying his shirt and he too was top less. Then I looked back at nayana who was trying to hide her half nudity but in vain. She looked at me in shock, it is you uncle she exclaimed (I am her uncle as she is daughter of my cousin or you can say step brother) she wanted to skip from there she was ready to run to a room, but I was nit angry to find her in that kind of attire, I could guess what must be running there before I arrived, I had seen a man running with his clothes in hand and escape through back door. Then I heard a car starting and moving from there. I pulled her by holding her hand, what is all this I shouted at her, you are engaged and about to married soon, don’t you feel shame to have in some boys arms. She broke into tears, she began crying, she was so shocked was completely speechless. I pulled her to me, she hide her face on broad chest. I am sorry to find you in this state that too with other man, could not you wait for another month, you are getting married soon. Who was it I should have broken his leg and teach him aa lesson so that no person will look at my family women I shouted. She began shivering, with my angry words. She kept hiding her face on my chest, continued crying.
I looked at her, she had nice baby face too innocent, I raised her face and asked her to look into my eyes, she stared at me and dropped her head. I asked her who was it, tell his name who instigated my innocent niece I blurted. She kept crying but didn’t say anything. Is it your ex lover I asked, I think he has come here to meet you before you are married to someone else and he wants to continue what he did before I said in still anger.
She raised her hand and closed my mouth with her palm. Chachu don’t have any lovers please don’t blame me like that she said in midst of her cries. Then who the hell it was, why did he run away I asked. She gripped me tighter and pressed her face on my broad chest. She continued crying loud. She won’t open her face if I keep shouting at her; I should go with ease I thought.
Come on baby I know you are very good and innocent but what is this. Why don’t you speak to me I caressed her head with one hand and back with other hand. She raised her head and looked at me again. But she didn’t say anything, but bowed down. You have good rapport as much as I know, but never expected it from you baby. Why don’t you tell who the bugger is, the way he ran I think he must be a crooked person probably blackmailing you, am I right baby? If that is the case just you tell me who the bugger is, I will make him straight in no time, I shall assure you that he will never bother you in future, I tried to sooth her to get information about him.

She was not ready to speak; she was sort of embarrassed to be found in such condition. I was getting horny even at this condition. Why will not, the way she hugged me her hands on my back, she was holding my shirt tightly. Her boobs pressed on my chest, she was not wearing anything underneath, only that thin cloth had separated otherwise I felt her nude boobs pressed on me. Her nubile body felt so hot. I kept caressing her back with one hand and other hand caressed her face. She had stopped crying. I lowered my hand it reached to her buttock, I just caressed it, a slight moan released, though it was not very much evident but I could read girls without much effort. Then I caressed with bit more force, she clutched me tight. She rise her head looked at me and dropped her face down. She was clutching me so hard, as if she is holding her lover when she is scared of a thunderstorm and lighting in dark night. Her nipples responding to manly touch, they were getting erected.
Then my brain began calculating things, it must be due to his advances whoever it may be had made her hot enough and they must be having sex or had begun. He had aroused her to the limit and due to my entrance she had become cool and now with me hugging and caressing must be making her aroused her again. Not only this my cell also might have played vital role on this girl I thought. Don’t worry baby I won’t reveal it to any one I assured her. Her sobs also stopped on hearing my assurance. But still she kept hugging me, I think my manly touch was making her more comfortable and making her aroused, poor girls status was like that.
I too embraced her tight and pulled her closer to me, her entire body was pressed on my body. She murmured something which was not audible. I gave a peck on her cheeks and kissed her forehead. I cupped her ass cheek with one hand while I was holding her tight with other hand. Oh sheeeeeeeeeeee what are you doing chachu she said. Something is happening to me, leave me please chachu she cried. I didn’t bother to leave her but pressed her handful ass cheek, she moaned again. Please let me go chachu something is happening to me, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That was very much clear sigh how much aroused she was. You are so beautiful dear niece I said as lifted her chin, she looked into my eyes and closed her eyes, she was mildly struggling to get away. There was no enough strength in her push.
Please leave me chachu this is not right she cried with moan. Why you don’t like hugging your chachu, don’t you love your chachu I asked. I do love you chachu but not this way she spoke her eyes still closed. Don’t worry baby I am not a coward who runs away in midst of journey, your chachu is brave and can handle the situation, I assuered her. One hand was caressing and other hand was playing with those soft buns.

By the way where you were hiding my cell phone I asked. I don’t know where it was, did you get it back she acted innocent. I know where it was I want to see that place I tried to raise her kameej. Please don’t do it jiju, I am feeling embarrassed she protested. Then tell me where you had hidden my cell I asked again. I told you no, I am not aware where your cell was. I left her ass and took out my cell from my pocket and smelt it, oh what a beautiful aroma. She was not aware of what I was saying as she had kept her eyes closed. You have wonderful aroma baby I said as I sniffed cell phone. Then she opened her eyes found me sniffing cell phone. Cheeeeeeee it is dirty must be stinking smelly, she tried to push my hand away from my nose. No baby it is really smells so sweet, it is coated with sweetest nectar, I pretended like licking it. Chachu don’t lick it, it was in wrong place it is dirty she said was feeling embarrassed to tell but could not see me licking it.
How did it reach there I teased her. Don’t ask me, it is dirty she replied. Come on baby I will leave you if you tell how it reached that golden place I asked. Please don’t ask chachu I can’t speak about it she said. I won’t leave you , I will even se where it was deposited for so long. I tried to touch her pussy from over the cloth. She pushed my hand away, please let me go chachu. You are too bad you are touching your niece in unwanted places she protested.
If you tell exactly what happened I shall leave you I replied naughtily. Sure she asked raising her head for a fraction of second. Yes surely I will leave you I replied still holding her tight. Please don’t ask chachu I feel embarrassed she was hesitating as my cell had reached very odd place. On little more persuasion she opened her mouth.
Sush picked your cell and it kept changing hands, at last the girl sitting me got it, she was so scared to hold in her hands as I may get angry and accuse of stealing it. She asked me to take it but I didn’t , so she tried to keep it on my lap, but I moved my legs away. She was so scared she inserted it into my salvar. Oh my god it went straight into heaven I said.
You are bad chchu she cried, you are so dirty fellow leave me now she was pushing me slightly. No tell me completely I urged, how it reached here I placed my hand again on her pussy. She pushed my hand from there, wait I will tell but you should not touch your niece there she said. Ok I will keep my hand away I said while I moved my hand and cupped her ass cheek. Hey don’t do it to me dirty chachu she cried. Then why don’t you tell it properly.
It is al due to that stupid cousin of me, she had inserted it into my salvar unluckily it went straight inside my panties. When you gave ring I felt tickling due to vibration, I bent my body instead of falling out it went straight between my thighs she replied. How come you know about it she asked innocently?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:24 AM