Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
What is there in doing same thing in presence of each other? We won’t be doing anything other than what we did when we are alone. No new things will be done here. I assure that you will be bound in new relation and feel of the guilt is also washed by joining me together and it will enhance the pleasure to all. Now onwards you won’t have to do it hide and seek. Whenever we get chance we can do it openly and enjoy to the limit I encouraged them. But both of them were not in mood to listen to me, it is so natural how mom and daughter can play game of sex in presence of each other.
Chose some other punishment baby you can slap me as hard as you feel right or spank me or do anything other that’s what you want to do she pleaded. No other things dear, I have decided to punish this way, come on sit tight and watch us making love. Come on malli I tried to disrobe malli. She was protesting, is it his last decision she asked hoping some mercy. Yes it is last decision and no more argument is allowed here I said completing the discussion.
Hey girls don’t feel so shame it is not that you have not seen each other nude. I know when you are in hurry both of you take bath in single bath room or when you are giving head bath you must have seen each other nude, only difference is you have never seen the other while making love. What is difference in exposing one to other. Please stop this drama , I began disrobing malli . malli looked helplessly at me, I winked at her, be cool darling I am not going to harm you, just cooperate this time with me I whispered, she looked at me as if do anything you like. Sush mom also stopped crying and sat hiding her face in her hands, you are giving the biggest punishment of life, I had never expected that I will see such a day in my life. Don’t be so distressed baby nothing will happen have trust on me and sit back and watch this first live show of your life, I am sure you won’t regret it later.
She moved back rested her back on wall, still she had covered her face with hands. Come on malli don’t be so shy it was always my dream to fuck daughter in front of mom or vice versa for the first time I got this opportunity please cooperate with me and let me complet my biggest desire of my life I whispered. But I am feeling shame and discofrt shree beta, I had never experienced such thing in my life. Oh come on dear everything will be all right, who is outsider after all she is your daughter, no need to be so shameful. If you wish I can ask her to get nude also. No let her be like that if it is your biggest kiny desire then let it happen, but many things are happening with you beta. You did so many new things with me, oral and back door sex and now giving live show to someone especially daughter, it is too much. If you can restrain stop it now at this stage she requested. Suppose if you don’t like my desire fulfilled then I shall stop it right now and ask her sorry also. But just imagine can I ever get such opportunity, can I seduce mom and daughter separately and unite them, I think I will never be able to do it, fortunately I got this combination.
will it appear ?
There is no doubt about it sush is the only person as she was sitting beside me and she is naughtiest of the lot. I looked at her hands with one hand she was holding her purse and other hand spoon so no chance, silently I snatched her purse and checked it, no it was not there. How silly I am I thought it was certain that she would be the first suspect and she wont be keeping it with her, then I looked at sheetal before I asked she handed her purse to me, to show that she is not aware of it. I didn’t bother to open that small purse the bulge would have been visible if it contained cell. Just pressed it, without opening and I handed it back to her. Then I noticed some small movements in girls side. But didn’t really notice what was going there. I was getting worried as I would be reciving lots of calls. Then my fools mind flashed, what kind of fool I am I could search it by smple means. I took out my other set and dialed that number. I was smiling as if I had was the winner. My cell was ringing but there was no any sound, what happened does these girls passed it to safe palce away from the hall. I cut the call and redialed again, this time also it was ringing but I was not hearing ring tome. Then it flashed my fools brain that I had kept it in vibrate mode, it was silent. Then my mood became dull I could notice many girls smiling at me, initially when I was dialing they were bit concerned but when they didn’t hear ring they were satisfied and were enjoying my failed attempts. Ok let it be any way it is not costly set I can buy another I said casually.
Hey jiju it must be containing lots of information in it, at least there must be enough contact numbers better search it careful sush eased me, she was sure where it is and was not ready to tell me.
Please tell me where it is, I will suck your pussy and drink nectar I whispered, she blushed and hit my head with her purse. What is he telling sheetal asked, he wants to bribe me, he thinks I am an fool, he is trying to bribe me with dairy milk chocolate hehehehe. I was partially relieved as she didn’t utter what I had said to her. By then everyone had completed breakfast and all of them got up. I kept screening all girls, they were either holding their own set or purse in hteir hands, I could not find any bulge in their dresses also. I knew I would be missing calls means missing business, those people do not contact my jiju but they prefer me. Only I knew importance of the phone, but these brats were interested in teasing me, I openly announced that I would give a gift and big treat if any body returns me the set, that was futile attempt it made them very clear that how much that means to me and they became more adamant and said they don’t know in unison. Stil they wanted to tease me more and more.
I asked didi about it she said sush had taken it and the hands changed drastically and she to was not aware of the final place. After some more time I tried calling same number there ws same result. I was fool to leave it behind and keeping it in silent mode. Then I received cal from jiju why I m not responding to customers call am I that busy, sorry jiju I had forgotten and left in the house I will go and collect and attend those calls. But don’t give my personal number I cautioned him. Do it fast I am also busy and they prefer to speak to you only and he disconnected after telling that they would be leaving soon.
That made me worried I was losing calls of valuable customers. Then I gave another ring and kept watching all the girls, there was no reaction on any girls face. But nayana looked at me and turned her face when our eyes met. I cut call as I was getting impatient now but could do nothing. I didn’t know what sush had planned I went to her and requested her to return my cell, she said she does not have it, at least tell me where it is I am losing many calls, even jiju is also getting angry for not attending calls.
Jiju it is time of function and you need to attend here with full soul, always you keep busy in your business calls, which I don’t like. That is the reason why your cell has disappeared, we want your complete attention here only. You r business will be always there, so just forget about your cell and be cheerful. That is ok but I need it, I will avoid most of the calls and at least I can reply that I am busy now and shall call later, or you can do one thing set call forwarding so that I can get those calls on my other cell I requested her.
Nothing doing jiju you won’t get it now, be sure that it is in safe hands and it will be returned by evening she replied with naughty smile. Please baby try to understand, at least you can tell who has it right now. Sorry jiju it was me who took it and later handed it to sheetal it went on passing and I too lost the track, one wrong thing I did was I had warned other girls that if any one returns it will be liable for punishment and penalty of big party, so one is ready to reveal it.
I was in trouble, what sush had told was right always my attention kept distorting by frequent call. Now onwards I had decided to attend only important calls but I can do it when I get it, but only god knows where it was. Then I started visualizing where we were seated, it was row of six members each side. Sush was next to me and sheetal was next to her, I had seen hands moving of girls sitting in my row, at opposite side it was malli and then didi , if it had passed to other side either malli or didi would notice it and they would give hint to me. So it must be with girls sitting in my row. Then I remembered nayana was sitting last, even if she got it it was hard to pas to opposite row.

It might be she who is having it, but suppose if she was having it she would return it to me as had helped her in rescuing from girls teasing her. But was she so much worried about punishment and penalty I was thinking. So I thought it is better to talk to her.
Then I slowly moved to nayana and asked her if she is having my cell, she too refused. I had to think again the way to recover it. Please try to understand me, I am getting some important calls and it is making me lose some business, so if you have it please return it to me I shall assure you that even if they impose penalty I shall bear it. She bluntly said she does not have it but she had bowed her head down. Then suddenly I snatched her purse which was bigger in size, she protested and tried to grab it back, I raised my hand over my head, in attempt to snatch it she dashed with me, she raised herself on her toes and tried to grab it for me, in the process she had almost embraced me. Her tight boobs collide on my chest, she was trying her level best to grab it and I was not ready to return it. As she was standing on her toes as she was much shorter than me, she lost her balance and was about to fall on her back. Immediately I supported her by holding her back to me, in the process both of us were completely hugging and her boobs pressed again on my body. Wow what a feeling of this beautiful girl, my shameless junior sprang into attention. I think she might have felt it on her stomach, I cursed my junior for getting up on all wrong moments. I had to let her go as my cock was touching on her stomach unluckily that time I was not wearing underwear as it was slipped down while wearing after bath, it got soaked and I didn’t have spare one so in hurry I dressed without underwear and now was ugly situation. When she realized what was touching her, she looked down and saw my erection; she ran away.
I wanted to return her purse but I wanted to check it , she was pleading to return and she said it is not there, I have my personal things so please don’t open. As she had said it was not there, but I found a boys photo. I thought it must be of her fiancé I just took it out nayana sis said it was her would be jiju, there was no anything interesting, so I returned it to her.
Nayana went away with her purse, but her younger sis kept speaking to me casually. I looked at nayana she looked back and she stretched her tongue, probably she wanted to go out but her cousins pulled her back and made her to sit with them. One point I noted from her sister talk whenever nayana receives call from her fiancé she closes herself in room and does not come out for hours, when she comes back she looks either tired or she had slept for some time.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:23 AM