Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
That is the spirit I said I pulled night dress of mamma also. Ok guys I will become nude but wont take part as I have said I am so tired. If that is the case just lay beside us I pulled her to me. We both were locked in each other’s arms. We smooched for some time, that was necessary to arouse didi. When we broke kiss didi came to me voluntarily, she locked her lips on mine.

It didn’t take much time to arouse did and I was already hard looking at both mom and daughter duo nude. We began game of love didi had shed all her inhibitions and was involved in love making session like in Mumbai. She pushed me on my back she came over me reverse placing her twat on my mouth and taking my long and hard cock in her mouth. I didn’t waste any time eating her nectar source but one of my hand was busy with malli, she was protesting but I was not ready to leave her. Now she also took turn towards me and pressed her nude body on mine. She placed her head on shoulder and kissed my cheek. Didi was happily sucking my cock and I was playing with both beauties, keeping my mouth busy on didi twat. After some time didi got up and turned her pussy straight on my cock she could not hold her itch she descend on my cock taking all the cock in two strokes. She placed on hand on my chest and other on her moms chest. She kept pressing her mom boob while she rose and fell on my cock rapidly. Thus my first round of the night had begun. This round I banged only didi pussy leaving her ass alone. By the time we had finished our round malli was completely aroused. When I finished fucking didi in missionary position she took my shrinking cock which was coated with discharge of mine and her daughter she began licking it clean. I was still breathing hard with that long fuck but aunt pussy was itching too much. She made me lay on my back and kept sucking my cock till it became hard, when it was ready for penetration she straddled me and lowered her old chute on my rigid cock.
Didi began laughing what happened sauthan you were telling that you are tired and don’t want to play hehehehe. Hey stop laughing my sauthan both of you made me so hot with your love game, I had to forget my condition and mount my darling son. You kept playing with my assets and even fingered me shamelessly forgetting that I am your mamma.
Not mamma now we both are sisters and sauthan now didi replied. Yes beti you are right we have become sisters and competitor for the same tool hehehehe didi replied. Didi began kissing me and her mom was pounding on me. We completed that marathon fuck and when we were through to it, we got up and cleaned. But when I hit bed didi was ready she too had become hot looking at the moms fuck. I think both old girls will drain me, I was feeling bit tired after successive fuck. Didi had sensed it so she went cool and was playing with me while she gave me enough rest to rejuvenate me. When I was ready we began another round of nonstop fuck, o looked at aunt she turned towards me and pressed her nude body again to me. She took my small nipples and was playing with it, she tried to hold her daughter boob which was bit difficult in that pose, now she changed her pose and was playing with me and her daughter. We heard her snoring after some time, poor old irl was tired and I had made her more tired with long fuck as I had just hen ejaculated and as expected it took more time to complete the fuck. Now didi was asking me to raise my butt to meet. Oh brother fuck me harder, your didi pussy is still itching for that family fucking tool. We completed the long session and sleep in middle of both women and slipped in peaceful sleep.
Next day began normal, today barath was to come and next day was marriage. I was happy that we had made everything ready, no reason to get worried. By breakfast time I had visited all the place and was satisfied that everything would go smooth.
Didi called me for breakfast she knew that I must be hungry and they too waiting for me. When I went to dining hall still there were people having breakfast and at one table didi malli and sush group was also wafting for me, may be they had come just then. I took seat beside sush, she had reserved one seat for me. We all began eating while other girls were joking and laughing. Malli was warning them to eat silently. But when so many people had gathered for marriage function, they were not in listening mood. So she too left them free to enjoy their talk and masti. We spent some more time joking and teasing, especially nayana who was to get married soon, she was engaged with a software engineer working at Bengaluru. He too was invited for this marriage function and she was eagerly waiting for him. That had become good reason to get teased by all, for which she was blushing a lot. I too took some initiation to tease her, malli and didi kept watching us. When it was going too much like personal question like what he tells on phone and other things, for which she was getting bit impatient and too much embarrassed. Seeing her getting uncomforted malli was warning the girls not too tease much on such topic, see how much she is blessing. When you look at her blushing there is something which she is not ready to share here, beti come and tell me in my ears didi tease her, for that all the girls began shouting and laughing.
Spare the poor girl malli retorted, see all of you are at one side and have made the girl alone and teasing her like hell malli said. Why should have so much sympathy mom, she alone is not your granddaughter. Other girls are also your grand children why are you taking her side, is it due to she is your sons daughter. That way she is niece to me also na, I was not teasing her I was at her side only and asked for what matter she is blushing so much hehehehe another round of laughter.
Then I remembered yesterday episode before food. We all were laughing and doing masti when she recived call from her fiancé for which she spoke to him for some time and then left the heard. When she came it was long time she was missing and she looked tired also.
Other girls inquired what happened where had you gone out, I had to go to house where we were accommodating had to do something there she replied, she was telling as if she had gone to attend natures call. Girls teased then no you are hiding something for which she was getting irritated, probably she didn’t haw proper explanation to that. That time I sensed something fishy is there and she is getting uncomfortable to answer I protected her by changing topic; nayana thanked me through her eyes for understanding her problem.
I shook my head to clear her problem and this time also I rescued her by changing topic and giving some interesting topic to discuss. This time also she understood how cleverly I changed topic to rescue her, this time also she thanked me by gestures. I received a business call so I took out my small nokia cell and completed talsk sitting there only after call was cut our discussion continued, all of them were waiting for my call to finish. Our breakfast was not yet finished so we continued eating while talking and laughing. Then I received another call from family this time, it was my preethi didi, she was saying that they are leaving now and would join me soon. I had received call from didi after couple of days I wanted to speak patiently I was eager to meet her after long gap. So I got up and left the place, I had forgotten to collect that nokia set. I miss you didi I am eager to see you after very long gap I said, you missing me or something of mine she teased me. Yes both things didi you know how much I love you I tried to butter her. Don’t act so smart my lover bro, I know how much you love me that is the reason you have not visited our place since over two months. I think yuou have made enough arrangement for that you never tiring tool hehehehe. Oh no didi I come I can arrange it everywhere I tried defend myself. Don’t you know how innocent I am didi I smiled. Yes I know you much better than yourself. You seduced me my mil and my dear sil prema also. Kept rigging all the holes in family not sparing only male that is my hubby you did with him too so do you need more explanation than this mister innocent she asked teasingly. Please don’t say like that I had to do it on some reasons dear akka, love you and love that time sister of you beneath you, hoping to meet soon and for your kind information I am going to accompany you back to your place. Is it shree I am waiting eagerly for that reunion. I think my mil is also waiting for you hehehehe. Then we spoke romantically for some more time and finished call after giving kisses over phone and uttering love you di, she too retuned kisses and love yu too little kid bro and love that small kid too, convey my kisses to him also she said smiling.
When I finished my speak and returned to table first thing I noticed is my hand set was missing. I knew it must be naughty sush who had taken it. I asked her about it she played dumb, it must be with you only jiju she replied. I looked at sheetal she too gave negative answer.

Shee dirty fellow you don’t have shame t speak such filthy language in presence of your aunts sush mom said feeling embarrassed so was malli. What else I could say after all fucking is fucking, should I call it as pooja path hehehehehe. You fool you are talking too much these days malli said blushing. You can use decent words instead of using filthy language. It is getting late now let us sleep we need to work hard tomorrow malli continued. If we work hard now we will get good sleep and by tomorrow we will be fresh to work tomorrow hehehehehe.
Why are you laughing like fool just lay down and go to sleep malli said as she was getting embarrassed by the way I was speaking in presence of mom and daughter. That is not the question malli it is part of the punishment. Then sush mom got up ok I can understand you young man. I don’t have issues you can go ahead and make love to my mom, I shall shift to other room she stood up. No you are not leaving now, first listen to my words completely. You will sit here means very much here on bed while we are making love and you are going to watch it, got it I asked? It is ridiculous you can’t say like that beta both malli and sush mom said. Once said is said there cant be any change now, I am going to fuck your mom in yur presence, and you are going to watch it clear? What is this shree why you want to insult me in presence of my daughter malli asked. No dear it is not insult it is part of the punishment to your daughter. I want to see her getting humiliated by watching the live show and feeling uncomfortable there in her old pussy and still can’t do anything. She should burn with desire and there should not be any way to cool it, that it her punishment and we will be enjoying our love making session. No I can’t do it in presence of others, have some shame malli pleaded.
That is the reason I was not ready to tell but both of you persuade me to tell, now non one can go back once said is enough. Please change it why do you want to humiliate me that punishing her malli pleaded, you are putting me into shame. The fact that I have indulged into loving with you itself has become too much and now you are trying to make me embarrassed, it is too much to ask she was on verge of crying. Now you be cool it is between me and her, you are not going to speak now I roared at malli.
Please shree don’t speak like that, I have said what you do with my mom I won’t have any issues, but don’t make both of us embarrassed, I beg you shree beta have some mercy on both of us. It is too hard to accept that both me and mom love a same person itself is too much. Please let me go you can do anything on my back. I can’t stay here try to understand beta she too began crying. What is there as long as both of you didn’t know our relations it was ok. What is new now both of you know that I am fucking both of you separately and the fact is both you don’t have any issues.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:23 AM