Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

Cool down akka, that is fact of life, sometimes things go out of control, she had not guessed that she would conceive so early, what happened has happened, nothing can change it now, only we should accept the fact. By now my hand had entered towel and I was caressing her left boob, but sissy was not aware of me pressing her boob as she was lost in the thoughts. I was getting aroused by playing with her assets. didi began crying and aunt also joined in crying, both females were crying, I tried to sooth them though I too felt bad for seeing both of them crying.
So you knew that I am your elder sister and still you did all those things with me, you dirty swine you are an real pervert she started abusing me. I kept listening to her abuses, I was so quite and calm. I ad expected it to happen. When I didn’t reply she tried to slap me again. This time I hold her hand. No need to slap me akka, I was not at all aware of the fact wheni fucked you. And for your kind information I too was in darkness when it happened with my step mom that is your mom. She knew it but things happened accidentally, I explained how it all happened with malli aunt. If I knew it I would never dare to make love with my own mom, but it did accidentally happened before either of knew it I was inside her. Once inside does not make any difference to continue what had happened I replied shamelessly. Didi was lost in her thoughts, come on didi some time life takes most unexpected turns, we have to have accept the fact and respect gods decision. I dragged god for our misdeeds to mask the fact that we did wrong and should not feel guilt.
Then why did you repeat with me and dragged me into this sin didi asked in anger. See didi we had committed much before we knew the truth, there was nothing to change it, it was not reversible. We had never expected you to catch us red handed. I know it is sin but we had already into it, when you saw us in most unexpected manner, we were forced to keep you silent, if we had let you free that time there were chances that you would leak the news, so we thought of dragging you in with us, so that you won’t tell it to any others.
Didi kept quiet for some time, you did right thing I was an such a fool I would have blasted the bomb outside, I was so shocked by watching you doing it, forgetting that I too wa sailing in same boat and without thinking next consequences , my god I can’t assume……….. what would have happened if I had gone out.
Now the things are clear akka, why I am calling akka now. Now shed that bloody towel and be free with us, I dragged her towel. Hey what are you doing bro, I am feeling more embarrassed to show myself to both my mom and my real brother. So far you were getting fucked by son in law’s brother and now you are going to be fucked by real brother, and I will keep calling you akka even when fucking you dear sister.

Oh please don’t say so at least when we are doing this sinful act didi protested. You are such a fool why do you think that it is sin. Now forget everything and just enjoy, malli said to her beti.
I dragged didi began kissing her and malli took my cock to make it ready for her daughter. Suddenly I asked malli. Malli mom I have some small doubt, can I ask?. Come on beta you have all the rights in the world to ask any thing, now we are connected much more closer than ever. You are free to ask, just tell me.
Mom I am fucking you and we are bound in new relation, is it right I asked. Yes so what malli asked. When I am fucking you, you become like my wife is it clear. In a way yes malli replied. If I am your hubby then who is she I indicated at didi. Ummmmmmmmmmmm that way she becomes your daughter too.
Shall I ask one more question I asked. Come on spell it no need to be so formal malli replied. I am fucking you so you are my wife and I am fucking her also, she becomes your sister or soauthan is it right. Malli began laughing loudly, this is amazing question.
Yes you are right we have become southan and sisters. When you are fucking her it is like fucking your sister and in other way you are fucking your daughter. When you are fucking me it is like fucking mom at oneside and at other side fucking mother in law as yuou are fucking my daughter, heheheh nice combination. So we both have become sisters and mom daughter and mother in law and daughter in law.
Suddenly she began laughing loud , I asked what happened mom. She was not in a position to reply. Kept asking and she kept laughing. Didi also looked at her mom thinking what is making her laugh so loud and continuous.
When she controlled herself, she looked at me. Now it is your turn to laugh beta, I will ask another question. Come on mom ask it I said. What will sneha call us and what is her relation with us, she is already carrying your child in her womb what is that child relation with all. It was my turn to laugh and put didi in utter shock.
When I controlled my self I think it is better to leave it to our reader friends what they will label each of our relation, there are masters in our reader and supporter group.
Only two days were left for marriage, we had to get ready for the occasion, that means more work from now onwards I thought. We all were on preparation work. Soon more guests began pouring. Sheetal and sush saw me they said hey jiju and they came running to me, they gave a warm hug in presence of every one. Sush said we both missed you a lot jiju, sheetal said yes jiju we missed you too much. What can I do babies you know my responsibility I replied otherwise I too missed you both my little darlings, those words made them blush; cheeks of both girls became like Kashmir apple. We knew it jiju that is why we kept quite otherwise we would not leave you away for so long both said in unison. I took them out for ice cream after that they were most of the time near me. Sheetal mom had come with them she too met me and I as usual touched her feet she blessed me and was happy for her children were helping me. Then at noon another bunch of persons came which I hardly knew them. Sush and sheetal joined that group so to make easy to work for me.
I kept running here and there on work, at dinner time we all joined. Sush and her group also had come for food, that time she introduced all the people mostly girls of their age group. Later I came to know most of them were their cousins. Out of them one girl caught my attention, when our eyes met twice sush noticed it and brought her to me, she introduced me saying it was her cousin means mama daughter she is in final year of commerce and was getting married soon. I said hello naina how are you, she said she is fine and how about you. I had heard about you jiju she addressed me jiju like her cousins. Both of these used to tell me a lot about you, that made me get shocked. Did these little brats spoke about our relation? Then nayana said they are so happy that you taught them and made them excel in their studies despite of your busy schedule. I breath of relief, I knew these girls must have maintained secret but still their age is not that mature they should not spill it by slip of tongue I thought.
One thing I noticed about naina she seemed very good girl as beautiful as her cousins but bit older than them. She was very active at the same time she was too naughty also. She was speaking to most of the guests gathered there. We all had food with lots of fun and kids kept speaking and laughing. After that it was time to retire.
Arrangement for all new comers was done in many houses as there were only couple of lodges in town. They all were owned by uncle which were rented to others but were vacated for the occasion. Before we parted sush and sheetal came to me and they gave light hug and ushered good night janu, I too whispered same to them. How sad it is, we don’t have enough privacy to make love to my little devils I whispered, that made both of them blush. This nayana stood away looking at her cousins.

She smiled at me and wished good night. We all parted and I went house followed by other elders who stayed in same house. I went in room and took shower to cool my body which was tired due to heavy work. By then both aunt and didi also came. So sleeping arrangement was same like previous day, I was fearing any other would join in the room. But luckily no one was to share and room was perfect only for three members. Both ladies took shower by turns I kept silent. Didi was looking at me often but was not speaking anything. I thought she is still shying for all those open relations I had with her family members. Then malli aunt came out looked at us, what happened to you both why are you so silent. I was expecting that you already began love making. It was my turn to blush. No aunt in fact I was waiting for you to begin the play I said after mustering courage. I looked at didi her face became little dull after hearing.
No beta I am tired like hell today, both of you are young you can proceed leaving this oldie alone she said smiling. In fact she looked tired and she didn’t have much sleep yesterday. She looked at didi why are you hesitating beti it is open secret now and we all have accepted our relation, go and join your brother he must be waiting for you. No he is waiting for his mom to join not didi she said sarcastically. Always these ladies don’t forget to be jealous whatever the situation may be. No beti he must be waiting for me it does not mean that not your company, he said we would all start simultaneously, is it not my loving son she asked.
You are right mamma I wanted to start game only we all three join, otherwise I know you girls will some kind of jealousy, if either of you are left out she will feel jealous, I said looking at didi. Hey don’t speak like that beta both of us have full understanding is it right beti she asked didi, she just nod but didn’t say anything.
Why wait then I pulled both girls to me, malli protested for today leave me and enjoy yourself. With all those arguments and shocks one after other had made my girl enjoy minimum, so take her and please her she pushed her daughter to me. Didi was in delmma whether to go ahead or sleep giving some pretext, but before she could say anything I pulled her night dress. She allowed mw ith little protest. No mamma I won’t be giving him company without your involvement she uttered.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:22 AM