Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
They had talked some time back and clarified all the doubts and even she got fucked by me and spoke all those filthy word shamelessly and now she was speaking like this. My cock began losing hardness I was about to take out my shrinking cock. She gave another blast on my ass sending back the cock in her drying pussy.
Hehehehehe you got scared malli began laughing loudly. I was just joking kids enjoy yourself she aid in midst of her laugh. Hey malli you scared me, see how this had shrink I pointed at my cock after taking it out. Sorry lover I didn’t expect you brave boy to be so scared by my joke, come on it is my responsibility to bring it back to original shape and size. She bend forward and took it in her mouth, my cock was going to travel from her daughters pussy to moms mouth. What an perverts they became in couple of hours who were fighting like enemies after coming to know secrets of each other are now cool like good old friends sharing their lover.

Malli began sucking my now flaccid cock to fill life into it, she took my nuts in her fingers caressing them. With her expert fingers and mouth she filled life into my cock making it as hard as it was, she was not ready to let it go even after it had gained maximum erection, maybe she too was getting aroused by sucking my monster. Hey mom what are you doing, leave him he is mine now didi said to her mom. Come on beti let me enjoy little more aunty replied taking it out and stuffing it back. Already yu have spent hours with his tool and made me suffer like hell, still your thirst is not quenched ? this time it is mine and it is my time to enjoy, now let us play peacefully, don’t you see how much I am aroused. Look at my pussy how she is crying shedding tears didi said smiling at her mom. Ok shree fuck her now, she seems to be in heat malli replied smiling. What a understanding both mom and daughter have I said smiling at them. Yes we were always close but this has bound us in new relation malli replied squeezing my cock.
Come on beta take position I think your sister cant bear it any more, you insert it before she kills me hehehehe, i too joined in laugh. you fools stop laughing now I am dying here with heat and you are making joke of me, wait I also will have my time then I shall teach you both didi replied. She spread her legs again I went between her thighs, malli came forward and hold my cock in her fingers and manipulated her daughter pussy and rubbed her clit with other hand. Then she placed my missile head on opening, now launch your missile beta give her what she wants. I was pushing my cock then malli gave a big push on my ass, send it all the way she too should like it the way I like. Didi cried with pain, hey mom I like it slowly, you mom and son seems to have determined to kill me she said in midst of her cry. Don’t be stupid no one dies while fucking it is time to enjoy not dying malli said.
I took hold of both melons of didi began fucking her slowly malli lay beside her daughter, she took right boob of her daughter in her hand began caressing it. Didi looked at her mom and gave a warm smile. She pulled her and planted a kiss on her mom lips said love you mom. You are the best mom in the world. Love you too beta you too are best kid, then again they lip locked. I was happy that mom and daughter have so understanding between them, now there are no issues between them. As both of them were lost in smooch I continued fucking didi. After some time they broke kiss and after they caught breath aunt took one boob into her mouth began sucking it sensually. All the efforts bringing them together had yielded right dividend and they loved each other like lesbians. Same thing had happened with sush and sheetal, they too loved each other a lot.

Didi pussy was dripping like hell making it most easy to fuck her, warmth and tightness of didi pussy was much better than aunty. She knew how to grip my cock by tightening her muscles; I was feeling like fucking girls pussy. I continued banging her while I too took another boob in my mouth. Didi was moaning continuously this was new experience for her, both boobs were in two mouths who knew how to suck, I was tonguing her nipple while I sucked her big boob while her mom was munching on it, both were holding base of the boobs and kept pressing them while we sucked. Oh my god both of you are taking me over clouds, I never knew it would be so arousing and enjoying being handled by two persons. Oh my god I a coming make it fast shreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I began pumping with more speed and vigor. Soon she began squirting white liquid, washing my cock and then balls. We both kept playing with her body till her orgasm subside.
My son is expert in fucking ass why don’t you take him in your tight as baby aunt asked. Yes mom thanks for suggestion he has made me ass addict, he is the one who inaugurated my ass like yours mom. His cock so fucking good in my ass. I love its sensation, initially I protested like fool to give my virgin ass but when he made me take it I really enjoyed. I have made it fixed program to get my ass fucked at least for few minutes, I think you too like it mom. The way you were giving back pushes when he was fucking your ass, there was different glow on your face. I shall kneel before him, but you need to lube my pucker hole mom. I love your car and love towards me mom. Hope god give us more and more opportunities like this. Don’t worry baby he knows how to manage opportunities, he is our family fucker, I love him for that. What didi asked in shock, and then malli understood what she had spelled. She corrected it soon, it means he is fucking both mom and daughter and now together she said, still there was shock on her face. I see, I had taken it other way didi said looking at her mom.
Come on be on all fours aunt advised, she took oil bottle and took enough oil to lube her daughter. She slowly inserted one finger into her tight bum began lubing while enjoying the warmth of her daughter. It is so hot dear, I think it is craving for its attention beti malli exclaimed. Yes mom watching you take him both holes , my two holes were burning with desire, even my mouth is also itching for that, what to do poor boy has only one tool hehehehe .
Don’t worry didi I shall fill all those holes, do you want it in mouth now I asked. No I want my little bitch to be satisfied , fuck my pussy now. You can fuck my ass and alter you can feed your seeds in my mouth like what you did with my mom didi replied.
As you wish didi I replied. What is this didi, didi I like the way you call me aunt didi protested. Hey didi or sissy is proper term you won’t be called aunt any more hehehe malli laughed mischievously. Why didi what happens when I call you didi I asked. It does not suit when you are calling didi especially when you are fucking, I feel like you are behenchod hehehe. What is that I am really behenchod what to feel ashamed of it, you are my sister and there is nothing wrong calling you didi I replied smiling cunningly at malli.
Let him call didi, it is right in many ways malli interfered. What is that let me know didi protested. It is nothing but as I have already told that I am his real aunt, if he calls you aunt that makes me feel I am old hehehehe.
That is right but it is not proper reply, you said there are many reasons you clarify me that didi protested again. Sure baby I shall give details malli was about to tell something, but I interfered she is talking too much, close her mouth dear I asked malli. Shall I kiss her malli asked. No smooching will take only little time, better way is sit over her mouth and let her lick your pussy so that her mouth will be engaged for long I smiled mischievously at malli. That is better idea son, son she straddled over her daughter mouth. Didi was protesting but malli didn’t bother about it. Soon her pussy was on her daughter’s mouth.
I made my one hand free from didi boob and took her moms boob, malli looked at me. So you want to have one each boob of both mom and daughter at same time. That is better combination I replied. Now I was pressing one each boob of both mom and daughter, didi got busy in licking her mom pussy which had begun dripping with hot conversation and real red hot fuck with her daughter.
Malli was gyrating her pussy on her daughters mouth and I was fucking didi with full vigor. Room was filled with slurping of aunty pussy and I was banging didi pussy. All three of us were moaning , room was filled with lots of moans and fucking sound, bed was creaking.
After anout ten or fifteen minutes of fucking malli and didi leaked at almost same time. Didi was washing my cock with her juice and malli was feeding her love nectar to her daughter. Didi was busy in slurping the juice and I was still fucking didi. When malli was through her climax she lay beside her daughter, but I kept pumping didi with full force. Now didi was getting aroused soon with my constant pumping, another five minutes of fucking took her to next orgasm.
This time she asked me to stop, don’t unload into my pussy, I want it in my mouth, but before that you need to to take care of my bung hole didi urged. I gave her little time to cool and then she drank some water and came in kneeling pose, giving her fresh ass to me.
Malli came and lubed her daughters ass hole and my tool which was already slick with her daughters juice, before applying oil on my tool she licked it clean drank her daughters juice. Then she applied lots of oil on my tool. She positioned my cock on her daughter’s bung hole, which had widened due to fingering by mom. She placed it on opening and gave little push, my bulbous head was in, didi cried with pain.
Be quite my little bitch , you are not virgin there malli said laughing at her daughter. Wait baba for some time this girl is pretending like new girl she cautioned me. I waited for a minute or so when she became comfortable I began pushing my cock inside her tight ass hole little by little. Come on shove it in one stroke malli urged, no she does not like that rough, she is slow and soft liking I replied her back.
Then I shall do something for her, malli went beneath her daughter, I thought she would caress her pussy to arouse didi. Didi cried with pleasure oh mom what are you doing , oh it feels so good, I think mali had placed her mouth on didi pussy. Suddenly didi gave a jerk and most of cock slipped in her tight ass, this time didi cried with pain and pleasure. I gave another shot this time to burry my entire length n that hot and tight hole. Oh yu both are killing me didi cried.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:21 AM