Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I can understand mom you are taking his side, you won’t be knowing how much I love you she said. Didi pushed my hand away and went down beneath her mom. I as wondering what happened to didi. It didn’t take much to me to realize she began manipulating her mom pussy. It was easy for me to concentrate on fucking. Now I was holding malli big ass and fucking that new tight hole.

Her daughters fingering and my fucking had suddenly taken ride on heaven. Malli moans became loud , no I increased speed. Didi looked at me and kept fingering her mom love pot. When our eyes met she turned her face. I smiled for myself for having won the argument; I always want to win it by hook or crook. I was happy for bringing didi on line, but she needed some more lessons I thought.
I could see didi hand moving under malli and I matched those strokes with mine. Now it was like fucking malli from both ends. The fucking marathon continued for some more time, by now malli had leaked another time and now she was pushing her wide ass more rapidly and forcefully to meet my thrusts, her daughter was doing wonderful job.
When mine and didi eyes met I made gesture which she realized after turning her face other side and she immediately looked back at me gesturing what now. I took out my tongue outside, she could not catch what I was gesturing at. Her eyes brows were turned into naught. She shook her head that she could not understand what I was saying. Then I took out tongue again and acted like licking, this time she understood and was bit shocked to get my gesture. She looked away after some time she looked back at me. I repeated the same thing again, this time I didn’t want to involve malli into it. She looked away and after little time she shook her head in no. this time she was not angry for my directions. I made face like please do it for her. She was silent for some time and I pat her head with my fingers. She didn’t look at me but astonishingly she moved her head beneath her mom. She must have licked her mom pussy that I understood when malli base give big jolt. Simultaneously she looked under her for inspecting what exactly was going under her. When she found out that she was getting from her loving daughter, she was shocked and at the same time pleased also. She must not have expected her daughter would give head to her. May be she didn’t like to involve to this extent, so far she was playing mind game with her just because of me.
Malli looked at me, she made her face as if it was me who made her daughter do what she was doing. I gave blank expression as if I was not knowing what was happening. I asked what she gestured to keep mum. Then she showed her tongue saying her daughter is lapping her pussy, is it because of you she gestured. I shook my head in no and gestured she wants to show her love towards you, she wants to prove it. Malli became so happy that her offspring loves her so much. Now play form both ends continued and again malli discharged it because of the feminine lick that to from her own daughter must had triggered it. That time I was fucking very hard taking my cock all the way and sending it in one go, she too was enjoying it by bringing her ass back to my cock.
I
I heard gurgling sound, I began smiling. I knew what had happened malli must have poured lots of juice in her daughter’s mouth, which didi had not expected it. It was followed by coughing sound, I think it was becoming too much to gulp in one sip. I had expected her to go away, I did a trick by pushing malli back pressing it hard on her didi mouth, making it impossible for her to get out and keep drinking whatever is being poured into her open mouth. She must have known the trick she pinched my hanging balls. First I ignored it but when it became too hard, luckily she was not pressing those nuts otherwise I had to scream loud, she is intelligent lady she had pinched the lose skin over nuts. When it became not bearable I took out my cock which was ready to explode.
Now sush mom got relived of the pressure and she got away from her mom, she was breathing heavily and even her mom was doing so. I turned malli on her back and lowered my cock into her mouth, she gestured me to wait but I was in hurry. She wiped my lund with the blouse , before it was cleaned thoroughly I sent it all the way into her throat. Next moment I began sending seeds in jet spray, washing her tonsils. That must be gagging her as I had deep throated her that too without warning. Sush mom must have sensed it again she pinched my ass gesturing at her mom. Then I pulled my cock a bit and made her drink all the cum I was giving and I didn’t pull back my cock till last drop was sent into her mouth. Sush mom was looking intently at her mom expression, she was bit worried that still I was choking her.
Some thing flashed my mind, while pulling my cock out I caught sush mom hairs and bent her over her moms cum covered lips. She was struggling hard to get released but I kept her pressed her lips over her moms. There was no way of getting out, initially both were in shock and after little time both were confirmed about my intention and were sure that they cant get away without doing it. Automatically sush moms mouth opened she licked my semen coated on her moms lips. After licking juice she tried to get off, but again I pressed her mouth back on her moms. This time both knew what I wanted, they began kissing each other, now at this stage they didn’t have issues as sush mom had licked her mom pussy and had drank pussy juice also. Kissing lips was not big thing now, they both began kissing and smooching without any problem. Intermittently both moaned, they continued even after I took out my hand. That was best scene I had watched mom and daughter kissing and hugging. They did break for air and both of them hit me playfully for making them all those nasty things.
Then both of them hugged each other and uttered love you mom and malli reciprocated love you too darling. Then they kissed again, hey girls what is up now, you forgot me who brought you together and gave new binding to both of you.

Both of them dragged me over them and both kissed my cheeks. Thanks stallion, that was a wonderful experience and thank you darling for devoting your love by licking me and giving best moment of life malli said to her daughter. Sush mom opened her mouth to say something, I interfered yes malli she wanted to clear your doubts about genuinely of her love so she expressed in that way I said keeping sush mom silent.
I got up and was about to go to wash room, but sush mom dragged me, where are you going leaving me hungry you brute. Let me go didi I want to get freshen I replied trying to get free. Not now , she pushed me on bed and took hold of the limp cock. Directly she dived on my cock taking that limp cock in her mouth which was slick with her moms and my juice, without bothering she began sucking it clean. Then she got up let us go to wash room, let us clean together she announced. We went into wash room I had to pee, after doing my job I looked at her, she too was squatting and peeing. I could hear the whistling sound, I bent forward to see her pissing. She pushed me away, you pervert wont you give me privacy to piss also she said smiling. Oh didi I wanted to see how girls piss, that whistling sound is so erotic, see how my man is vibrating by hearing that sound I replied indicating my semi hard cock.
What an pervert you are, you are getting hard even by mere sound of pissing. You are a spoiled brat and you spoiled us also hehehehe. Come on let me wash it she pulled me by my cock. She thoroughly washed it then she too washed her pussy. When we came out malli emerged into wash room. She pushed me on back and lay over me, she was still dressed. She gave a nice smooch and then slide downwards took my cock into her mouth which had gone limp again. Without any problem she took entire cock into her mouth. Warmness and wetness of her mouth made my cock stir again, stupid cock had just fucked her mom and now it was getting enlarged into daughter’s mouth. Within couple of minutes it had become full length into her warm mouth. She took it off and got up, I looked at her questioningly. She smiled at me and began undressing, I was complete nude so I had nothing to do I kept watching sush moms dress began finding place on floor, she removed her dress one by one and threw them on floor. When her bra was discarded her boobs came out and hung on chest attracting me to catch them but I lay still as I was. Then her saree and then her petticoat at last her panties came out. Now her thunder thighs and narrow waist and two small globes little saggy her round navel all were visible. That was making my cock grow harder than before. She cat walked to the bed and lay beside me. She placed her arms over me, what are we going to do now I asked innocently.
What are you thinking, we are going to fuck. You will be fucking me like you fucked mom in front of me. Are you sure you want it right in presence of your mom. Don’t waste time in bullshit talks, my pussy is leaking and leaking since long. I had to wash otherwise it was so stinky without even fucking or touching it. Forget the world me and mom have become friends and partners. Now no more foreplay is needed at this moment, I have made it hard and ready to serve, you will come over me and insert that monster into my waiting and dripping hole. She spread her legs and pulled me over her, I could realize her urgency, she was too hot her pussy must be burning with desire I thought. Without wasting any time I took place between her open thighs and placed my cock at entrance of the dripping pussy. Before I did push my hard on into her that burning pussy, someone gave hard push on ass sending my cock all the way in one go.
What is happening here, you are fucking my lovely girl in my presence how dare you, you girl how dare you to take my lover into your arms and getting laid not bothering about my presence. Is you pussy is itching so much malli asked in loud voice. That startled both of us, it was so shocking so long they were behaving like good friends and even kissed like lesbians now malli is so angry for me fucking her hot daughter. Even sush mom looked at her mom who was shouting with anger, she had forgotten about the pain that caused inserting in single go. Mom………………………………… she stammered. What mom you filthy slut you are snatching my lover. Hey you shree how dare you fuck her, just now you did all those kinky and nasty things with me, your thirst is not fulfilled, now you want my daughter also. I was really shocked again; I had never expected it from malli.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:21 AM