Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Why are you laughing sush mom asked irritated, she must be thinking that we are laughing for her sake. No it is our secret you don’t have anything to do with it malli replied. Even then you could speak loudly so that I too would join in that joke she replied still irritated. May be you will know it sooner or later I replied.
Come on aunt get ready I said. No I won’t take part in this sush mom said in anger. Sorry I didn’t ask you. You both are getting confused due to me calling aunty to both of you. So let me call you didi and aunt to malli is it fine. Why this change all of a sudden sush mom asked.
It is just for convenient and other reason hehehehe. What is that have you gone mad why you are laughing without any reason she roared. Cool down baby it has some meaning in it and you are not that old also. Let him call you didi I am his real aunt who brought him up with my Brest milk it is natural that you become his didi an elder sister she said smiling wickedly.
Malli was ready in the position to get her ass drilled. Beti can you give mamma the oil bottle he is going to drill my dry ass hole she said as if to bring tea for mamma. Sush mom looked at her mom astonishingly, but she could not say no, without a word she got up and brught oil bottle. Any way you have brought oil can you pour some over my ass malli asked. That will be done by the needy person and handed me oil bottle with force. I knew she wwas on dual mind simply I took the bottle and poured some oil on my cock and massaged it. Then I took some on my fingers and lubed the already opened ass hole. After lubing it enough I took position behind her ass. Are you ready to take aunty I asked. Yes baba I am waiting eagerly for that and pushed her ass towards me. So the bitch is in heat I thought, I placed my cock on the opening, before I pushed malli warned me to go slow at first. This is not old enough, be gentle their baby, go with ease. Don’t worry dear I shall take precaution I replied and pushed my cock head with moderate pressure. As it was tight one hardly I could enter the mushroom head, she waved to stop, I gave her enough time to get accommodated with new intrusion. After couple of minutes she seemed to be ready to take further, I gave slight push I could send one fourth of the cock as it was well lubed but still felt tight enough. I took her boobs began playing with them to arouse her, that did yield handsome return soon she began moaning. It was right time to send my long cock all the way. In a single stroke I sent in remaining portion, she cried with pain and pleasure.
Hey stupid I had warned you to go slow, you don’t care for my words she cried. Hey aunt don’t make any drama I know that, you like rough. Still I waited for some to time to let my cock settle in that hole, tight hole was accommodating my long and hard cock. When she was comfortable I began giving mild strokes. That was she liked it, I bend forward to hold her both melons taking support of them I began fucking her tight ass. Now malli was also enjoying her second fuck in the ass. She had forgotten about the initial pain it had given, now she too was pushing her ass on my cock. That was clear indication of how much she was into the game.
Sush mom was looking intently at our game, her eyes were telling story of how much aroused she was, but her expressions were not happy to watch the live show, she is very good actress. After fucking for another ten minutes or so I wanted sush mom to involve in the game.
Malli wont it be better if enough attention is given to your pussy especially the craving clit I asked. That is right beta but how is it possible while you are holding my melons with both hands. If someone can do it for you I thought, I gestured at sush mom. Luckily she was not looking at us. Oh that is great idea putthar she winked at me. Beti can you give me helping hand again malli asked. What she came out of trance, please can you help me she asked. What kind of help you want this time she asked irritated. See my son is busy in fucking me holding both melons his hands are not free, if anyone can manipulate my orgsn that will be better. What organ she asked curiously. Simply massage my clit that will take me ride on clouds. Shee what a shameless you are mom, you want to use me for your lust. Sorry I cant do such nasty things, it is too much to ask she said sarcastically. What plan you have mom , do you want me to be an lesbian you are falling down these days, it must be due to company of this crooked fellow she looked in anger at me.
Wow what an idea you becoming lesbian that is good to help your mom dear didi. That way you can help your mom at your native and surely your sister sheetals mom will really appreciate it as she too is deprived of sex hehehehehe.
It means you have eye on her too sush mom exclaimed. Malli was in shock to hear this, and within few seconds her face changed from serious to smile. So you want to taste that fruit also, she is the only one remaining in that house malli whispered to me. No I didn’t mean it and moreover we are not in very good terms, I don’t like her attitude I replied. Everything will be all right once she is taken care of. I really wondered how come malli is taking all new relations so lightly. I was expecting her to roar at me.
What the hell fuser, fuser is going on sush mom asked in anger. Nothing beti it is our personal secret. I didn’t know how cheap you think and speak sush mom retorted. I told another possibility that to if you care about your family and its members. I am not advising or advocating. Don’t think that I am instigating you people. What I know is sheetal daddy is diabetic and his physical condition is not as good as your hubby also. That is the reason I was sure that she too is suffering in bed and if you two can take care of yourselves it may be good for both of you, there is concern in my speak not any kind of instigation or disadvantage. It is up to you people. I have enough for me I am not losing any new ones hehehe.
Don’t laugh like that it is irritating me sush mom replied. Don’t ask me to do any nasty things, I don’t like it she retorted. Don’t be silly , you are acting too much of innocence, have not you ever touched your own pussy , never caressed it. I know you must be satisfying by fingering yourself.
What is big thing in touching moms when you can do it for yourself you very well can do with your mom at least to give her pleasure. If you don’t want then say so why are you getting angry with each word and getting irritated at the same time irritating others?. If you don’t have concern about your mom then leave it, she will understand how much you love her. (Another sentimental game)
Never suspect my love towards my mom and you are not right judge for that she said in anger again. This anger is telling the story, unnecessarily we are arguing, come on malli please bear with me for having only two hands. Let me see how much pleasure I can give you with my limitations. It is wrong to ask someone who does not love you, moreover she is of ealous type, she is bothered about you snatching her young lover. She does not like you enjoying wit young stud I teased her.
Hey fool don’t say like that, you are poisoning my moms mind. You don’t know how much I love her. If she wishes I can do any thing for her. Only thing is she has to ask me to do, but not you. Oh come on didi no more acting, I know how are you, I have come to conclusion that you don’t love your mom any more. Especially after coming to know our relation.
Didi was on verge of crying, mom why are you silent why don’t you acknowledge that how much I love you and always give helping hand to you, she said in midst of sobs.
Come on dear he is just testing you, it is you who is making issues. Just forget him yu can do what you feel like, don’t be under pressure of any others. Malli caressed her daughters head. That is what I wanted to hear, I am ready to do anything for you mom. It was too much of teasing, it was wise to stop the argument before it takes bad turn I thought.
I resumed fucking malli ass. I was holding her one boob with one hand and other took it o her snatch. When my fingers probed her sensitive pussy she moaned loud. Like that my son, yes please do it for me. That is why I love you so much beta, always you so considerate about me. Do it like that, ha yes your finger is at right spot, don’t wait for others to do your work, who does his job on his own is successful person, don’t ever entrust any work who does not want do wit will, this is one of the lesson to be learnt my son. That is better now keep doing it but don’t stop grinding my ass she moaned. It was not anything big for me, I have been doing both things simultaneously many times. Now I was playing with her pussy while fucking her ass, but doing both things together had decreased speed.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:21 AM