Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I don’t know about latter but surely I have given enough strength and now I am giving nectar to rejuvenate you. Then I began fucking her first slowly and when she was comfortable I increased speed. Room was filled with thumping sound and her moans. Now sush mom was watching intently without any shame. Her one hand remained between her thighs and other reached for her own boob, she was pressing her boob while rubbed her cunt. That was clear sign of how much she was aroused but she was not saying it acting like she was still angry at us.
I raised malli thighs placed her knees beside her, holding those plump thighs began pounding her well. She too was reciprocating by lifting her ass and moaning continuously. I kept fucking her till she had first orgasm, then her juice made it easier to fuck, her not that tight pussy was giving tremendous sensation to my organ. With more vigor I was pumping her , she too was enjoying the fuck. I did continue banging her till she got next orgasm.
She needed some rest after second orgasm. I lay over her kept kissing and smooching to arouse her again. When she was ready to ride we rolled over. Now she was on top, she began moving up and down slowly. Her boobs jiggled with every move. She kissed me again and again, she took my tiny nipples and chewed them bite them on alternatively. Now she sat upright and began thumping , her wide ass hit my thighs it was producing thumping sound. Come on beta hold my boobs , I took one boob in both hands began pressing it. She asked me to hold both boobs. They are so heavy dear hardly I can hold one boob in two hands, I don’t have four hands to press both simultaneously I replied. Why don’t you borrow another two hands gesturing to ask her daughter. That is nice idea any way another two hands are available here which are resting idly. Then make use of them, hey aunt help your mom by pressing one while I am handling the other I invited sush mom. She glared at me, do your own business she said in anger.
Why are you getting angry at the poor boy, see my boobs are aching to be taken care of. But poor guy can’t handle both at once. Any way you are sitting idle why don’t you help your mom she asked looking deep into her eyes.
No, no I am not interested in it, you both enjoy for yourself and let me go out of here she replied. Come on baby cant you help your mom in need. See how much they are aching to be pressed and squeezed, be a nice girl and help your mom she encouraged her daughter. Sorry mom I can’t do nasty things like this, I have never touched any other womans breasts she replied coolly.
You can’t lie baby, these are the same boobs with which you fed and pressed and squeezed while feeding. I am not asking any other kinky favor, just press them. Poor boy does not have four hands and these mammoths are so big to be handled with only two hands hehehehe.
Sush mom was not ready to indulge into sex in presence of her mom and she was not in mood also. But she was aroused enough to take participation but she could not do due to her consciousness. But when her mom persuade she could not refuse also. For your sake I can do it she replied. She slide towards us and touched her moms boob hesitantly. Then withdrew her hands, what happened baby did they bite your hands her mom teased her. Come on dear I your mom asking favor for which you are hesitating she encouraged her to hold them. Still she was hesitant so malli looked at me, I gestured her to pull her hands and place that mammoth in her hands. Suddenly malli pulled her daughter hands and placed them on her boob, and kept her hand over hers. Now slowly sush mom was losing her inhibition and began pressing it slowly. Always woman knows how to please other woman. I was pressing boob roughly but sush mom was doing same thing erotically. She gave enough attention to her big nipple; she was tweaking the nipple while she pressed it. I looked at her she changed her glance, but kept doing her job.
Malli was enjoying attention by four hands she was on peak of arousal; she began jumping with more force. I took her boob in my mouth began sucking like hungry baby, though it was hard to keep the pace. I glanced at sush mom she too took the clue but was hesitant to do anything more than pressing. I think it became irresistible to control herself she must have decided to try it. She bend forward and licked the sensitive nipple of her mom. Looking at this malli got more aroused and she feed her boob holding base of the boob. With this encouragement sush mom began sucking her mom boob while pressing and squeezing it.
Why are you getting angry at the poor boy, see my boobs are aching to be taken care of. But poor guy can’t handle both at once. Any way you are sitting idle why don’t you help your mom she asked looking deep into her eyes.
No, no I am not interested in it, you both enjoy for yourself and let me go out of here she replied. Come on baby cant you help your mom in need. See how much they are aching to be pressed and squeezed, be a nice girl and help your mom she encouraged her daughter. Sorry mom I can’t do nasty things like this, I have never touched any other womans breasts she replied coolly.
You can’t lie baby, these are the same boobs with which you fed and pressed and squeezed while feeding. I am not asking any other kinky favor, just press them. Poor boy does not have four hands and these mammoths are so big to be handled with only two hands hehehehe.
Sush mom was not ready to indulge into sex in presence of her mom and she was not in mood also. But she was aroused enough to take participation but she could not do due to her consciousness. But when her mom persuade she could not refuse also. For your sake I can do it she replied. She slide towards us and touched her moms boob hesitantly. Then withdrew her hands, what happened baby did they bite your hands her mom teased her. Come on dear I your mom asking favor for which you are hesitating she encouraged her to hold them. Still she was hesitant so malli looked at me, I gestured her to pull her hands and place that mammoth in her hands. Suddenly malli pulled her daughter hands and placed them on her boob, and kept her hand over hers. Now slowly sush mom was losing her inhibition and began pressing it slowly. Always woman knows how to please other woman. I was pressing boob roughly but sush mom was doing same thing erotically. She gave enough attention to her big nipple; she was tweaking the nipple while she pressed it. I looked at her she changed her glance, but kept doing her job.
Malli was enjoying attention by four hands she was on peak of arousal; she began jumping with more force. I took her boob in my mouth began sucking like hungry baby, though it was hard to keep the pace. I glanced at sush mom she too took the clue but was hesitant to do anything more than pressing. I think it became irresistible to control herself she must have decided to try it. She bend forward and licked the sensitive nipple of her mom. Looking at this malli got more aroused and she feed her boob holding base of the boob. With this encouragement sush mom began sucking her mom boob while pressing and squeezing it.[/quote]
Atmosphere in room had changed a lot it was hot with moans of two persons, and the other lady was sucking her mom boob with all interest. I thought of holding sush mom boob and giving her pleasure , but decided against it.
Now malli was floating on clouds her jumping pace increased to such a stage that neither of could suck her boobs. We kept pressing and squeezing those big melons knew she was on peak and won’t last for long, I too began lifting my ass to meet her thrusts, wet hole was making lots of noise and her thumping on my thighs was making erotic song. Looking at the condition sush mom moved away kept looking at us. I took both boobs at base and squeezed them hard. It was looking like I was cutting her boobs in two halves. She kept pumping for another couple of minutes, she was sweating like hell. Sweat ran over from her face through neck it reached her boobs, but malli had not lost the control strong lady she kept pounding. When she reached her orgasm it was so intensive she arched her body and her body became so rigid, I felt my cock is being crushed inside her chute, she had tightened her pussy muscles I thought my cock is being wringed, then there was gush of fluid it ran from her pussy bathing my cock and running over scrotum and dripping on bed. She kept gyrating her base and sending more and more juice, at last she collapsed on me. Her sticky body was all over me. She lay breathing hard her melons crushed between us. Still my hard cock was buried in her dripping chute.
After some rest she was ready to continue, this time in my ass she said as she got up from me. I was so happy that she was giving her ass to me on her own, last time I had to struggle to make her for her first ass fuck, now it seems she has really enjoyed it and may be addicted to ass fuck. Suppose if she meets my dad next time and offers her ass to him what would be his reaction I began laughing imagining the scene. Why are you laughing malli asked, I whispered same to her, she to began laughing. You are such an scoundrel you are imagining too much. What will you tell suppose if he asks what made you give your ass to him. I will tell that your son that is my son has made a right passage and make me addicted to ass fuck, she too began laughing.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:20 AM