Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Even if it happens that mom and daughter relation with me they too will say no, then I will have to die with that biggest wish with me and carry it to grave. Hey stupid don’t speak like she closed my mouth her palm, that was enough for me, these sentimental play always worked for me, sort of sentimental blackmailing it was. What should I say to you, I have been pestering and gesturing you to keep quiet, but neither of you are not listening to me. Sorry beta if you really wish like that I should be the first woman to help you in fulfilling your long desire. I shall help you in disrobing also she began unhooking her blouse while I removed her saree. Sensing both of silent sush mom opened her eyes to check what we are doing. By then we both had become nude suddenly she closed her when our eyes met. I didn’t bother about it as I was happy that she had opened her eyes at least to check what is going on. Then malli pulled me over her she began smooching she was sucking my lip while I bite her upper lip, she cried with pain and lust. We began slurping each other’s mouth with that sound she must have seen our love making. I was in no hurry neither malli. We enjoyed our kiss and then she asked me to suck her melons. Hey shree these melons are craving for the suck, suck them like you sucked in your childhood. Oh sure darling I will suck them like baby I want to suck those erect long nipples of you baby. Give them to me, I shall press one while eat other I said loudly even in case sush mom had closed her eyes should open now. Stealthily I looked at her, she was looking at us and closing her eyes again.
So I made a plan that I should speak openly to make her curious and let her enjoy our love making. They are so soft and lovely I commented about her melons, are these the ones with which you used to feed me dear. Yes beta these are the same boobs with which I used to fill your stomach and now you are sucking for the lust. Come on baby suck them well. Yes like that bite them slowly it feels so good to push them in your waiting mouth. Oh my god you suck them so nice none had sucked them like that she moaned, yes yes bite them like that, you are doing really wonderful job, where did you learn all these tactics is it my daughter trained you. Yes aunt she only taught me so many tricks t satisfy woman, she is my teacher and lover, we enjoyed a lot together while in Mumbai. She has promised me to give maximum pleasure when I wish I was replying while pressing and kneading her boobs.
Hey stupid what are you speaking, do your job with her don’t drag me into it sush mom roared. She was certainly getting embarrassed with our speaking so lewdly. Come on darling I am not lying you taught me so many new things in those our short honeymoon. Varna matram kalisidatham guru ( one who teaches even a single letter is teacher). I am giving you a teachers noble place not criticizing you I replied. She looked deeply into my eyes and closed her eyes. There was anger on her face but her eyes were proud to be praised. I knew this old tactic of praising women to have your goal reached.
Will you lick my pussy or you want me to suck your giant weapon malli asked so loud that even neighbors must have heard. She is so clever that she had understood about my speaking loudly and she too took over the same tactic. Whatever you are doing you can continue why are you shouting like deaf sush mom roared in anger. It is our love making session we wil do as we are pleased, no need to complain just sit tight and watch. I am warning you that you should feel jealous by watching us and even if your pussy itches you don’t have permission to finger or rub it, hope you understood I said loudly.
Please let me go out you can do anything you want please let me be away for the time being sush mom pleaded. I knew her mental status, she was neither in a position to enjoy nor could she move away and avoid forcible watching the show.
Nothing doing you should sit and watch that is all I roared. Come on malli suck me, you have become so expert in few days. Yes raja you made me enjoy this new way of oral things to me. Let me have honor of sucking your big tool she replied smiling at me. She didn’t bother to look at her daughter, maybe due to shy or to show that she has forgotten very much presence of her daughter. I shall suck like you wish but you should promise me that you will fuck that new hole of mine, I want it up my ass. That new way of enjoying ass fuck you taught has made me slave of you shree beta, she was still speaking loudly.
You mean he fucked and opened cherry of your big ass sush mom asked startled, then she bite her tongue for asking it, she covered her face wither palms. Yes beti hope he has not spared your lovely ass too, he is a ass man. He like those tight passage than these old and loose pussies, you know I liked it very much. For the first time they spoke to each other, that was really a good sign. When she didn’t respond malli asked again, why don’t you tell that you too enjoyed. But she kept mum malli neglected her and jumped on my erect tool. She began kissing my mushroom head it is lovely tool, why were you away from so long, I would have fallen in love then only, I am so deprived of this lovely tool of you. You will fuck my mouth then lick my pussy and then fuck my pussy at last you should make me drink your nectar after fucking my tight ass, don’t forget to feed your juice in my mouth, you are not permitted to unload anywhere else malli said.
What a lewd language you are using mom, cant yu speak normally sush mom said in anger. It must be due to sangathi sangh dosh, he must have spoiled you and made use those dirty words she continued. Why should one be afraid of using right term for right thing, no need to be ashamed of speaking dirty while doing dirty. I know you too must be used to it, I know you too speak like that with him when you are alone with him, malli teased her daughter.
See how this monster is throbbing in mouth of his real aunt. You have got nice tool beta I love to make love to this forever. Come on lick my pussy it is craving for your tongue beta malli called me. Not yet dear still I am not satisfied with your sucking I replied. I was enjoying the nice sucking she was bobbing up and down on my cock like mouth fuck, her boobs jiggled with every stroke she gave to my cock, I didn't want lose that sensation. That is right but what about my chute she is crying so loud her tears are overflowing see how much wet she has has made with tears, she indicated at her old chute. Then we will do 69 malli that way both the organs will have their own pleasure, I replied. That is nice idea beta come over me, she raised her legs lying on her back, I moved in reverse fashion placed my hard and long cock over her face and my head was hidden between her plump thighs. Her hairless pussy was inviting me, she must shaved today for giving more pleasure as my tongue hit her clit her tongue in return was playing over cock bulb.
We were lost into the pleasure of giving head to each other. Neither of us could see what our audience was doing, when I heard a loud moan I raised my head from malli pussy and looked at her. Sush mom was rubbing her pussy her eyes half closed, I could see clear lust in her eyes, they had become red with lust her hand was rubbing her pussy over her saree. I smiled for myself and continued licking malli cunt. I took entire area of her pussy into my mouth began munching it that way malli was in heaven she raised her butt high in air moaning loud my god shree beta you are doing superb I am about to cum she cried again and again. I was ready to get her pussy juice, soon her body began shaking and there was gush of her juice, it came in stream I drank that nectar then there was another gush which I sent it all the way into my throat. I kept licking till she stopped leaking and lay spent on her back. I pulled out my cock from her mouth and lay beside her. How was that malli I asked. That was superb beta I had never leaked that much in past, you are an superb pussy eater thanks for giving me pleasure. She hugged me tight, her boobs pressed on my chest. Come on start fucking me my pussy is aching for that long cock, she pulled me over her. How about you riding me darling I asked. No first you do in missionary then I shall ride then I will kneel and you will be rimming and fucking that brown ring of my ass she said shamelessly.
I sat up aunty widen your thighs, both aunts looked at me but malli did widen her thighs and astonishingly sush mom also spread her thighs. I began laughing . malli asked why are you laughing . both of you are getting confused by addressing aunty and both of you spread thighs hehehehe. Don’t laugh at me you fool sush mom said in anger. Malli also smiled and placed her hand on my erect cock and guide it to her waiting pussy.
 I sent half the cock in single hard push, malli cried loud, you brute cant you be gentle see my pussy is aching she said smiling at me. This is the way you like and I shall do like this only, but she likes it gentle when I am fucking her I will be always gentle is it not aunt I asked sush mom.
You do your business why are you repeatedly dragging me she roared. Come on beta do with me now, she seems to be angry still, let her repent for losing chance. Come on fuck me hard the way you like malli urged. I didn’t bother to reply sush mom and sent remaining cock all the way in next stroke, again malli cried with pain and pleasure. That is my beta my breast milk has given you power of fucking and satisfying any lady on the earth, malli said in midst of her moans. That is it dear your feeding has given me all the strength and incest fucking power too hehehehe.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:20 AM