Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Malli was begging to excuse her she tried to touch her daughter’s feet for excuse but she continued abusing her. Don’t touch me you sinful lady I don’t want that sin transfers to me by your touch she cried.
Now malli face changed expression, stop that bullshit moral lecture now, don’t try to be too smart. I know you too………………………………………………… sush mom was shocked to see change in her moms expression. You know what she asked. Don’t make the things too complicated, it is better for you to shut y9our mouth, that would be good for all of us malli replied. Mallis expression had changed and she was determined to conter attack her daughter. I know how pure you are, when you get laid by other than your hubby what kind of feelings you had then. You are giving moral lecture to me. A pussy goes to haj after eating 100 rats. ( sou chuhe khane ke baad billi haj ko gayi) have not you celebrate your honey moon at Mumbai with the same person you are abusing now. Don’t act too smart now listen baby I don’t have any bad feelings for you, the situation is responsible for our acts. If you can listen coolly you wil come to know the truth. I am also sailing in same boat, now I am also hungry at this age, your dad is not capable of satisfying me with all his ailments (false) and the same case is with you. You are also hungry for sex and you committed the same mistake that too with same person. Now sush mom was so shocked she forgot to close her mouth. She looked at me in anger she raised her hand o slap me again for disclosing the truth. Stop it, he is taking your assaults without a single comment it does not mean that you can punish him, malli shouted.
Shree beta I need to talk to my daughter , you wait outside malli said looking at me. No need to send him out sush mom said in shock she must be fearing about her moms action. I hesitated to go out. Again malli ordered me to go out and wait nearby. I let both mom and daughter speak in privacy so that I too will have some time to think about future action. I came out of house through back door. Cool breeze felt good I wandered here and there for some time. I was wondering what both would speak and how malli will handle the situation. When malli was begging her daughter to excuse her for her mistake she looked so spent and tensed but when she began questioning her daughter her face had changed a lot, then her self confidence had returned and looked taking the situation in her hands from her daughter and looked so commanding. That must be her cleverness which made her most popular lady amongst her village women. I knew she has big role in politics, usually it was she who decided candidates to contest from ladies reserve quota and generally it went unopposed even local politicians respected her thoughts. She didn’t take part in assembly elections but her decisions were all respected by women folk. Local body elections mostly went on her wish, it means she is known to handle the situation and very clever thinking. As I have seen when it comes to argument she is always few steps ahead that mean she makes opponent commit and trapped in her /his own words.
Then I received call from malli asking where I am . I am outside waiting for your call malli I replied. Why did you go out at this hour come back soon. Is everything all right for my return I asked. Don’t bother and come early, I think she smiled while replying. Stealthily I sneaked back into house and entered room. I had asked you to wait outside room why did you go out malli asked. That is right but if anyone sees me standing outside room they could suspect me just to avoid any risk I went out, I replied. That is not bad idea always you are clever to take decision. Sush mom was silent and looked bit tensed, that made me tensed again. I was not sure what they had discussed and the result of it.
So, he has come back what you want to say to him malli asked her daughter. I was waiting impatiently for sush mom to say something. I was thinking will she excuse me or still she wants to punish me. That is so natural that after knowing I seduced her and then her mom most important leaking information about I had her and spent good time at Mumbai. She must be angry for that, I was sweating like anything. I had committed sin and mistake by seducing three generation so was liable to be punished. As far as malli she had committed adultery by her lover that is my dad and kept her old relation. Whereas sush mom had never touched other than her hubby but yielded to me and she liked it and was thoroughly satisfied by me and in return she gave me her ass cherry. She would punish me for disclosing our relation that too to her own mom. I was waiting for her to jump at me and start punching me. I closed my eyes anticipating further assaults from her, but nothing happened. When I opened my eyes malli was looking at me, she must have understood my mental status, but sush mom had bowed her head down she was not at all looking at me.
Are yu going to sit like this for entire night making that poor guy stands like that. Come on hurry up say something, malli urged. Then sush mom got up and came me. Again I closed my eyes anticipating the tigress jump and eat me alive. But nothing happned, I felt my hand was held by soft, sweating and shivering hand. Then I opened my eyes to find crying woman holding my hands. I looked in disbelief I am sorry shree beta, I was so angry when you were doing it with my mom whom all my life thought to be naïve and pure. I got so angry and carried away so I slapped you, I am sorry beta please excuse me. My god, what a turn in few minutes, the one who wished to kill me for my mistake is begging for excuse. I was so shocked nothing came out of my mouth.

Still I could not believe what she was saying is true and I am not dreaming. But her hands moist with sweating was telling it that what I heard is real not a dream. When I didn’t respond she must have thought that I am still angry thus not responding. Then she hugged me tight and began crying. Please excuse me this time, I should have realized the situation before I got angry. I didn’t object when you told me about my friend mamata or other girls but when I saw you both means mom and you were in such position I could not control my emotions and got angry, I felt that you forced her. She kept crying, she could not say anything further. I stood like a statue I didn’t know how to respond, I was not aware of what discussion went between them, but could guess that somehow malli has cooled her. I knew he capacity but as I was in dark about their discussion so I could not take any lead. Repeatedly she was asking me to pardon her. When there was no response from my side, come on beta don’t be so angry, I can’t bear this silence, I know I should not have raised my hands on you, love you so much and you have helped us in many ways. Please say that you have excused me, I can understand how my mom must be feeling so lonely at this age, I feel that you did right thing by giving her desired pleasure by accepting her as lover. I know you are so capable that you can attract any young girl, you cant have much desire for oldies like us but still just to satisfy us you have accepted my mom and I should say thanks for that. But instead of understanding situation I got angry for no reason. May be I was jealous too she continued sobbing. She kept me pressed to her hot body even at his condition my man was stirring inside pants.
I kept looking at her, she was caressing my face with her long and thin fingers tears rolling on her cheeks. If you want o punish in return you have all the liberty to do so malli said. I looked at malli she raised her thumb gesturing she had covered the damage and winked at me.
Yes shree beta you can punish me but don’t keep quite, I am dying to hear that you have excused me. I could not bear her crying and in a way I was relieved that the problem is almost over and she has accepted the fact that I have become lover of her mom also. Malli knew our relation and she too had no issue about it.
If I have to excuse you I need to punish you in return I replied at last after mustering courage. I could now believe my own words. So long I was shivering in anticipation of my punishment so was too tensed, but that table was changed in this short period. Malli aunty had played some magic in these few minutes making the table turn . I am ready for any kind of punishment sush mom replied. She was anxious as well nervous to know what kind of punishment I would give her. I am ready for that but see that you are not too harsh on me, please consider that I love you and will love you forever even after any punishment you give.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 26-12-2018, 01:20 AM