Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(28-07-2022, 07:31 PM)The Last samurai Wrote: First my request is kindly update Krish when will be the next update hope it's on Saturday morning waiting for that. Please don't miss we are eagerly waiting to know what has happened in that 1 hr and what will happen whole night.

Now coming to story there were many revelation in this story. The vermilion incident was very big change point in story with big aftermath effects. What happened in 1Hr was crucial, because Desai revealed about love bites. Those love bite will only come into pitcher when the sex is at its extreme and pleasure is at its peak. So more Love bites on Desai body means what could be the pleasure Meera went through. So what can happen from here

1) Krish unable to sleep can hear something now through door for his pleasure, given chance that door of this room is not so strong or he gets to peep through. Kind of interesting plot  
2) As usual hear the incidents through Desai or Meera which is boring because although Desai tried his best to picturise the aniversary incident was not so much erotic as the live seen one.
3) Desai say goodbye to couple , never return back. Krish and Meera settle down with their upcoming child etc etc happy happy ending story.
4) As many prediction Meera bear Desai child and Krish become it's father. Desai enjoy Meera whenever he visits their city.
5) Meera walking out of Krish life and join Desai in his home town but this is very unlikely due to meera  love towards Krish .

Hope for the erotic , lusty episodes in coming future. Thank you and waiting for next update Krish

Desai will never leave Meera - he will fuck her to the core and use her like he did with Ananya ! He will humiliate krish as much he can! 
Will keep Meera as his slut and maybe be marry her or leave her for better pussy then Meera ! 

Meera is a slut / whore ! Never love Krish, she is just enjoying sex and need Better men then Krsih! She always enjoy hardcore n rough sex which Krsih never provider her! 
SHe was waiting to get fucked by Desai for long time and was upset when krish said Desai forget her and maybe in contact with Ananya! 
When she is with Desai , she ignore Krsih completely that’s show her real character! 
Definitely Ananya would have share details with Meera how Desai fucked her roughly and she must have felt jealous and need Desai !
Infact she needs Desai for Sex and security for her life , she never love him as she quoted him as a ‘UGLY looking guy in part 2’ .
She may leave Krish!
She just acted in part two as she know DAS is leaving India forever and she need Krsih back n cried to the core n krish believed her !

Krish is a cuck and love to see her wife get fucked and shake!
He is really confused want he wants in real ! 
For now he just need to see his wife get fucked , so he can get excited and masturbate !
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 28-07-2022, 10:31 PM