Adultery Didi is fucked by tailor Masood by duryodhan69
Part III:-
Didi was laying with her legs spread, badly exposing her delicate pussy towards me. Her pink pussy lips looked like a beautiful flower. Masood took his hand inbetween her legs and began massaging her pussy. First he started with her thighs than he moved closer to her pussy lips and finally he began to run his index finger up and down her slit. I could see that after some time her pussy was glistening with the juices it was secreting. Masood then decided to increase the tempo and with his finger began to rub her clit on top of her pussy. He started out slow and then started moving his finger at a furious speed on her clit, occasionally he was pinching and slapping her pussy lightly. Didi was having a time of her life, all fear and shyness had gone from her and she was behaving like a true slut, rubbing her own breasts and making sounds like “oooooh, aaaaaah, hmmmmmph” Masood said, “hahaha raand maza aaya na, aaj tujhe jannat ki sair karwaunga” (hahaha slut, are you having fun? Today I will give you a tour of heaven). He then lubricated his finger in her pussy juices and put his finger in his pussy and began to finger her furiously. Didi by this time was in 7th heaven.

Then Masood said “tere ek trick dikhata hu jo ki tera napunsak pati ko pata nehi hoga” (I’ll show you a trick that your impotent might not be aware of) saying that he bent his finger and attacked her G-spot and with his thumb began to mash her clit. Didi was surprised by this sudden assault and just gasped “aaaaaaah, uffffff, grrrrrrr” she began shaking like a malaria patient and moving her legs wildly. I guess she had lost her touch in reality and now for her only pleasure at the hands of Masood existed. There was a huge amount of juice flowing from her pussy, it looked like a waterfall from where I stood. Masood slyly remarked, “Sali chinal, badi sati savitri banne ka dhong karti hai toh yeh kya hai? (slut, you pretend to be a chaste woman than what is this?) saying that he took two fingers, swiped it across her pussy slit, and held it against the light, his fingers where shimmering from the pussy juice she had just spent. Didi couldn’t say anything and just did something surprising, she bent forward, grabbed Masood’s giant circumcised cock and pulled it forward towards her pussy Masood almost lost balance and fell on her but he pulled away and said “itni bhi kya jaldi hai rundi, thoda ruk jaa tera choot ka cachummar thodi der me bhi banaunga, Masood she chudne aayi hai, tujhe aaj 100% customer satisfaction milega” (what is the hurry, just wait a little, I will pulverize your pussy in sometime, you’re here to be fucked by Masood, I won’t let you leave without 100% customer satisfaction.”

Then he asked her whether her husband has ever eaten her pussy to which she said no, Masood laughed and said “tere jaisi Rundi ko khula chor diya issi se pata chalta hai kitna bada chutiya hai, tu mere bivi hoti tab toh yaha se parchoon ki dukan pe bhi na jane du” (Your husband must be a real retard leaving a hot wife like you, had you been my woman, I wouldn’t even let you go to the nearby grocery store). Then he moved to in between her legs and his face was just a few inches from her pussy. He said “rundi tayyiar ho ja, tereko jannat ki sair karwata hu” (get ready slut, I’ll give you a tour of heaven.) Didi shuddered when his hot breath hit her inner folds and let out a fait “aaaaah.” Masood didn’t show any gentleness and began to French kiss her pussy like it were her mouth. He was licking, sucking, biting her pussy lips and her clit. Didi was looking very sexy as she was shuddering, shivering and moving here and there in pain and pleasure. It seemed like the low class brute completely owned her like a slave. Didi was thrashing around too much because this was the first time in her life that someone had eaten her pussy and this was annoying Masood so he once again gave her a massive slap on her ass which stunned her enough that he could grab her by the ankles and pull them either side of her head. Didi was lying completely exposed like this with her open pussy in front of his face like a flower. Masood didn’t show any mercy and began slurping, licking and biting her pussy. Didi was making wild noises form the sudden burst of pleasure; “aaaaaaaaaaaaah, eeeeeeeeh, uiiiiiiii, grrrrrrrr” From time to time Masood was also taking his tongue and rimming her ass hole which was very exciting for her, you could tell whenever he did that because didi would let out a yelp “uiiiiiiii.” Madood then took his hands and began massaging her boobs and pinching and tuning her nipples. All this was too much for her and didi fainted for a little while. It must have been only a few seconds but when didi finally came to her senses she saw masood was lying on top of her face to face with his dirty beard tickling her breasts and his massive cock only millimeters away from her rosy pussy.

Masood said, “ab mai tera sub kuch le lunga; teri izzat, tera mann sanman, ab toh bas maeri rakhael hai, mai jaise chahu wasi tujhe chodunga” (now I’m about to take everything from you; your chastity, your self respect, from now on you’re just my slut, I can fuck you however I want). He began to rub his circumcised purple cockhead on her slit and this sent shivers through didi’s body. Her shivering was making her boobs jiggle like jelly which was exciting the brute, Masood even more. He’s cock grew hard with every rub until it reached the size of an iron pole. He said “theek se pani chod, apne lund ko isse chikna karunga, dekh aggar sukha raha toh teri chut phat jaigi aur tu chichegi” (cum well because I’m going to lubricate my cock with it, if my cock is try it’ll rip your pussy and you’ll scream in pain).

He was nearly ready and pushed the swollen mushroom head of his cock into her soft insides and didi said, “ruko! Condom chada lo” (wait! Put on a condom), Masood said “kyu be rundi mujhe joi bimari hai kya ya fir tujhe hai” (what is it slut? Do I have a disease or do you?)
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Didi is fucked by tailor Masood by duryodhan69 - by sarit11 - 26-12-2018, 01:08 AM