Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
So friends finally time for posting of Chapter 27, and however much you show your impatience I will be taking my time! Sympathy for those who thought the story won't be moving!

Chapter 27: Maintenance of balance between marriage and affair 

Poroma moved her mouth back to her job and her head started bobbing up and down, back and forth as Rahul was fucking her mouth as he moaned, "don't lose heart Darling, I know we will finally be able to get your husband to surrender!"

Poroma was sliding his huge cock in and out of her mouth between which she explained, "mmm sorry Rahul mmm, but please don't get your hopes up, mmmph, I will never be able to hurt him, mmm! I love him too much for that, mmm!"

It was an exciting and pleasurable experience for both of them together, Poroma was sticking her own finger up her cunt! Her pussy was gushing with her own juices already thinking about her clueless hubby who will never get to know how his loving wife is sucking his boss Rahul 's cock! Rahul too was forcefully pushing in and to stop herself from gagging Poroma in reflex action wrapped her hands around his rod to keep him from pushing deeper into her throat! And Poroma's hands around his cock seemed to encourage him to touch her, one of his hands went behind her head ask his fingers grasped her soft silky hair and his other hand went down to her titties! 

He was fondling her breasts and rubbing her nipples causing Poroma moan with his cock in her mouth, "mmm, mmm, mmm!"

"Fuck Poroma, you do that so nice," Rahul moaned.
Suddenly Poroma 's whole body was shivering, her inner core unable to control her passion! Her cunt went on fire!

"Aah, aah, aah," Poroma screamed in ecstasy as she pulled out her mouth from his cock and her body ran into an ecstatic intense pleasurable orgasm! She passed out for a few moments but Rahul still having his erection didn't look to be in a good mood! After the orgasm subsided he was pinchng her nipples hard to bring her back to her senses! Poroma writhing in pain woke up only to be tormented even more by Rahul when he bent down over her breasts and tried to bite her!

Immediately in reflex Poroma kicked him on his shin bone and he fell down on the ground groaning in pain, "aah, aah, aah!"

"I have already told you clearly Rahul, don't ever try to mark me again or this is over, I don't care about your video," Poroma shouted, "in fact it was itself very bad of you shooting the video without my permission for the purpose of blackmailing!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry Poroma," Rahul said.

Poroma helped him get up to a standing position and then kneeling herself before him took him into her mouth and continued with her blowjob again!

"Aah, aah, aah," Rahul groaned, "sorry for losing control baby but you mean everything to me!
 Oh you do it so good!"

"You like that?" Poroma asked in her soft sultry voice smiling taking a break from the blowjob.

"Oh no, please don't stop Poroma," Rahul moaned while rolling his head back in anticipation of his orgasm, "yes yes mmm, mmm, please continue! Yeah yeah like that!"

Rahul finished finally with a loud groan as Poroma continued to swallow his cum without interruption even though she was choking! Finally after swallowing all of it she stood up shuffling her feet.
"God Rahul, you always cum so much," she giggled.

"Hope that is a compliment," smirked Rahul.

Rahul squeezed her petite hands, "so I think it's over for us till tomorrow then?"

"Yes Darling," Paroma said, "I need to go back to my children but I will need to clean up before going!"

"Come on we can both freshen up together," Rahul commented as Poroma was slowly getting up from the bed holding the blanket and still nude underneath.

Poroma reluctantly appeared to agree and Rahul grabbed her by her hair and pulled her towards the bathroom.

"Sit," he said as he sat her on the edge of the bathtub, he smiled as she sat there with one hand trying to cover her groin and the other her breasts, her head looking down and her body shivering in anticipation!

"Well Poroma," he said, "now let us get some bath towels!"

He retrieved two soft white fluffy towels from the cupboard and placed them on the hanger. Poroma meanwhile turned the taps on after adjusting the temperature. Rahul dropped down on his knees before her and cupped her breasts taking each nipple in turns deep into his mouth playing with her nipples with his tongue circling round them and flicking at them!

"Mmm, I love your breasts so much," he said.

Poroma was in turn moaning in pleasure, pulling his face into her boobs! Soon Rahul's hands were touching and caressing her pussy mound! 

As she was moaning louder he was rubbing her pussy and soon located her clit as she screamed, "ooh!"

Poroma was loudly moaning in pleasure as Rahul was poking his fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit roughly while alternately sucking her nipples! His mouth and fingers were creating erotic sensations all over her body as she was nude in his bathroom and in his arms! He was at the same time licking her nipples with his tongue in circular motions as the stubble of his face was tickling her boobies! His fingers were moving faster and soon Poroma started having another orgasm as she yelled and thrashed around lying in the bathtub as her orgasm swept over! 

"Now it's your turn again," Rahul said as he lay down beside Poroma in the bathtub!

Poroma lowered her mouth and kissed the end of his cock. 

"That's the right thing to do," Rahul moaned, "be really gentle with your lips and tongue! "Start slowly and build the tempo up!" 

After Poroma continued to rain her kisses for a little while he moaned, "well, now you can lick the whole length!" 

He moaned again and again as waves of pleasure washed over him. Then he pushed his whole cock deep into her mouth grabbing her hair moving her up and down on his shaft.

"Oh yes baby," he whispered, "just like that, please don't stop and certainly don't slow down!"

He was pushing her head downwards with his hands to make her suck him more vigorously! 

Eventually Poroma pulled herself away as she moaned, "I can't do that anymore, my jaws are aching!" 

"Okay then," Rahul said, "sit on the top of me and fuck me, I think you are ready for round two! i will pull out before the ejaculation!"

"No no no please Rahul," Poroma begged, "I have already let you have me, don't you think I have done enough?"

"You will be the same old obstinate bitch," Rahul said as he pulled out his hand from behind bringing out a condom pack, "tear the wrapper with your teeth, suck it into your mouth and use your mouth to wrap it over my cock!"

Poroma did just that and then she she moved over the top of him lowering herself down on to his erection! 
"Now ride me Darling," Rahul said.

She moved up and down on him as he continuously played with her breasts, then grabbed her hair as he told her, "Poroma, please move harder, deeper and faster!"

"Now my dear Poroma I want you to turn around," he said, "I want you to fuck me with your back towards me!" 

Poroma withdrew and she let him hold her hands as she turned around. He took all the control pushing her down on his lap and holding his cock so he slipped inside her again. She gasped at how big and hard he was and how deep he was going into her. 

"Hold the sides of the bathtub," he ordered.

He once again started thrusting into her, his one hand moving down to her clit and she began to grunt as he was stroking her there thrusting even harder into her!

Once again she cummed even harder than before!

"Why don't you finish up for God's sake?" Poroma wailed.

"Oh I will do that Poroma, I will fill you up!" He smiled, "can't wait for that, you are getting so hot!"

Squeezing her boobs from behind he continued his strokes and soon he too was on the verge of his climax! Soon he hit his orgasm as wave after wave of his semen flowed deep into her womb, hitting her inside through the condom! Poroma was frightened the condom may break but finally that didn't happen.

Holding the condom at the base of his cock Rahul pulled out finally as Poroma turned back towards him, and taking the condom from his hand swallowed all the juices! Then she cleaned him carefully using her mouth. 

Finally Rahul commented, "the water is getting cold, let us get out of here!"

Poroma got out first followed by Rahul, wrapping the towel over her body she moved out of the bathroom, dressed up and left after kissing Rahul on the mouth.

End of Poroma's perspective.

As soon as I entered the house on Saturday night at 10 PM Paroma threw her arms around me tightly and said, "Ranjeet Darling, please please please don't ever leave me, I have been missing you so much! I couldn't even sleep at all last night. I love you so much and yet I am hurting you with what I am doing! I'm so much sorry for all the things I am doing and what you are going through! I can surely understand why you get mad with me! I promise you I will never love anyone else and you are the only man I will ever love! Ranjeet, actually all this have got out of hand and I will just need sometime to settle the things and thereafter I will only want to be with you, my man for the rest of my life! And even during my affair with Rahul I promise you that you will never be neglected in any way!"

Holding her close I whispered, "I don't want to leave you Poroma, I can't tell you how happy I get seeing you even now! I too was unable to sleep last night, I love you too!"

"I know all this is my fault," Poroma sobbed, "it was my stupidity that put us in such a situation!"

"No you are not stupid," I responded, "you are just trying to adjust yourself to a new extra marital affair but it's a problem for me because it's changing both our lives and it's being difficult for me to adjust to the changes!"

"Do you think we will be able to work this out together?" Poroma asked.

"Let us not try to get it all worked out now," I whispered, "at this moment I don't believe anything can make me happier than holding you in my arms!'
Poroma smiled, "I'm sorry, I got a little carried away!"

She just pulled out her nighty and tossed it to the ground. I saw her standing there facing me in black bras and black lacy panties as I stared at her!

Reaching behind her back she unclasped her bra taking it off and tossed it on the bed!

"Don't you think we should get some dinner first?" I asked grinning.

"No," Poroma shook her head, "I need to do this right now,. it's much more important for me than our dinner!"

She knelt down before me and unbuckled my belt, then unzipped my trousers and let them fall on the floor! Then she pushed down her panties to her ankles as I stared at her exposed pussy! It was clean shaven bare! She got down on her knees in front of me and pulled down my underpants!

"Do you like my shaved cunt?" Asked Poroma with a grin as I stared at her.

"Yes, very much," I said.

"And if it makes any difference, you are the first man to see me in this look! I did it today evening only for you," she said.

"I'm really honoured," I said.

Staring at my penis straight sticking out at her place Poroma licked her lips, "you have a really big problem here, please sit down on the bed! I really need to take care of you!"

As I sat down on the bed Poroma turned towards me keeping herself on her kneeling down position on the floor between my legs, then she wrapped the fingers of her right hand around my erection! On erecton my penis is about six inches, Poroma easily wrapped the fingers of her right hand around it! Then she began to stroke me with her right hand as she gently cupped my balls with her left, I closed my eyes at the wonderful sensations Poroma was making me feel but then it got even better as she leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock!

I gasped, "aah!"

Poroma looked up at me giggling, "do you like it Ranjeet?"

I nodded, "yes my love!"

"But I think you will like this much more," Poroma said as she parted her lips sucking the head of my cock into her mouth and started licking it with her tongue!

She did this for just half a minute and then she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth holding it in her hands, "Ranjeet, now I'm going to suck you, I want you to completely relax and just enjoy yourself! I want you to cum without any warning and when you cum I want all your cum in my mouth! After this ritual of tonight, I will never again let another man do this to me! You will be the only man who will ever get the privilege to cum in my mouth and I will do it for you any time you ask me, but surely every time you walk in from your tours this will be my welcome for you!"

Then Poroma slipped my cock back into her mouth and started sucking me again, she was simultaneously stroking me and fondling my balls!

The sensations she was giving me was glorious, she was slowly but continuously intensifying her efforts as she was sucking me more and more vigorously and stroki me harder! My excitement grew as I felt the warm glow of pleasure building in my loins, Poroma kept on sucking me looking deeply into my eyes, suddenly I felt the first spurt semen erupt into her mouth but she kept on her sucking, then another spurt followed and then another as Poroma kept swallowing every spurt letting not a drop escape!

Then slowly I felt the spurts of cum subside but Poroma continued sucking me till finally my erection started to wilt in her mouth! Then she slowly let it slip from between her lips, looked up at me and smiling!

"Did you enjoy that?" She finally asked.

"Very much, thank you Poroma!" I said.

"No need of thanking me, I enjoyed it much more than you, the feeling of you cumming into my mouth was so exciting, it felt like I was claiming you back as you allowed me to do that!" Poroma said lovingly.

Reaching down I helped Poroma get up on her feet, she sat down next to me on the bed and I started to kiss her.

Poroma pulled her face away, "no Ranjeet, you just cummed into my mouth, let me brush my teeth and get a wash cloth to wipe my lips first!"

I shook my head, "if my semen in your mouth don't bother you it certainly shouldn't bother me!"

Poroma smiled and closed her eyes as I kissed her holding her tightly in my arms!

After a moment Poroma freed her lips and said, "let's go and have dinner Ranjeet, I am starving. I have been fasting since lunch and I bet you are hungry too!"

"Why didn't you eat?" I asked her.

"How could you think I can eat without feeding my husband?" Poroma asked.

"But I need to take a shower first, I just came from a journey," I said.

"Mind if I join you?" Poroma asked with a mischievous smile.

"Why do you think I would complain?" I asked back.

"Of course I have already showered in the evening,"

Poroma smiled naughtily, "but I would like to join you brushing my teeth and staying nude with you in the shower and want you to appreciate my assets! I want you to be a voyeur!"

"You have always had inhibitions about letting me watch before the Holi party Poroma," I complained, "I never did get a chance to be a voyeur!"

"I'm so sorry for that Ranjeet," she sighed, "I have really been a bitch, but I am not a prude any more!"

Poroma stood up and holding both my hands placed them on her humongous breasts, "now I love when you see me naked, when you stare at my assets I feel proud of them! That's the real compliments for me!"

"You should be proud of your figure," I said, "you are so gorgeous!"

Grinning Poroma held my cock in her hand as I squeezed her boobs and pulled me into the bathroom! She pushed me into the shower and holding the shower spray washed her face and then handed it over to me giggling, "you can do the rest!"

Then she stepped out at the basin and started brushing her teeth, her large titties were jiggling with the movement of the brush in her mouth! I couldn't arrest the temptation to spray the shower all over her nude body! She was enjoying it a lot, shaking her boobs more as she brushed, drops of water running all over her body!

Finally she rinsed her mouth, stepping into the shower again handed over a bar of soap to me giggling, "now dear hubby, soap me up thoroughly while I will soap you up!"

I started soaping up with Poroma's large breasts at first as I could barely control myself from squeezing and rubbing them, they felt so wonderful! Then I started washing her back and tummy, Poroma at the same time was soaping up my chest and back thoroughly! Finally I went down on my knees and started soaping up her thighs, legs and feet as she was soaping up my hair and face! After finishing Poroma's feet I stood up again and soaped her butt cheeks. 

Then as I moved towards her pussy she said, "sorry Ranjeet dear but you didn't complete your task!"

I looked at her with a puzzled expression, "sorry but what did I miss out?"

"You didn't soap up inside my asshole," Poroma had a mischievous grin.

I stared at Poroma in shock.

Giggling Poroma started soaping up my cock and balls and I was immediately hard, "come I will show you what you missed!"

Poroma leaned me against the shower stall wall and started soaping up my butts from behind, I was feeling so much excited, she was rubbing the bar of soap up and down my crack! Then she soaped my asshole using her fingers tips. 

Soaping me inside my puckered hole she giggled, "this is the first time I have ever touched anyone there!"

"I know," I groaned, "it's feeling so funny to let you touch me there, but it's feeling so nice!l"

Poroma after lathering my anus nicely soaped up her middle finger and tentatively pushed it into my anus as I  gasped! It was feeling so good! Suddenly I felt all my muscles tighten up, the next moment I was screaming and my entire body was shaking as I started cumming hard from her prostate massage! Poroma didn't freak out, she was already on her knees and pushing her face between my legs she took my cumming cock into her mouth and started sucking! Ropes and ropes of my semen were flowing deep into her mouth, then her throat as she continued her sucking! She neither bothered about the semen, nor the soap as waves of pleasure passed through my body and I possibly passed out for a moment! Finally when my cumming came to an end my body gradually relaxed but Poroma continued to hug my thighs from below giving me the required support so I didn't collapse on the floor! Then as she held me I sprayed the shower all over our naked bodies!
[+] 6 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM