Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
xossipy ladies what's your body measurement?
(26-07-2022, 06:35 AM)kunwar.rudra Wrote: I am husband of beautiful, hot...lusty wife Asha.She is in her 33 with 35 - 29- 36 measurement. She always has cuckolding desire.

[Image: IMG-20220726-063418.jpg]

Oooh She is a sex bomb. I wish I can be with her in the same room.

I would first get down on my knees before her and take her legs our of the wedgies and place it over my chest.
I will then allow her to tease my nipples with her foot. Then she places her foot on my jock and teases my hard cock which springs up again.
I then take her foot and start kissing it and then gently lick it and thereby making it slobbery. Then slowly my tongue proceeds up toward her thunder thighs and I also give them kisses on the way.
And I continue kissing her upper thighs and lick it until i reach her panty. When I try to pull down her panty, she resists.
I understand her urge and I go over to her panty crotch and smell her panty. Ahhhh, sooo mesmerizing smell.
Then I grab her pussy mound by the panty and start sucking it. Then I start gently licking that area and make the whole panty wet with my drool.
She then pulls down her panties, only to see her cum spilled over it. She looks at me and i understand her mind, and gladly put my tongue on it and lick all her cum clean.
She pulls down her panties and straight away, she starts to grind her pussy on my face. Ahhhh that feeling. It becomes slobbery with all her cum spilling on my face.
Soon she lifts me up licks all the cum off my face and spits in my mouth which I gladly swallow. Now she pushes me down again as she spreads her legs.

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-1.gif]

Now, I push my face right between her legs and start tasting the nectar dripping out of her pussy. Soon I start licking through her pussy lips and taste her pussy outers.
Then I push my tongue inside her hole and start tonguing her pussy. Now she goes mad as she catches me by the hair and shoves me inside. I understand her urges and start licking her pussy vigorously.

It is now you get in by opening the door and come over to the bedroom and see all this and say "What the F...". Hearing this I am taken aback with fear.
She playfully calls you, "Calm down dear, come here". You go near her. She plays with her fingers over your hair, neck, lips ans tease you. She then unbuttons your shirt and slowly whishers in your ears, "Dont you like it?" You deny by shaking your head. She says, "Really?", as she unzips your pants, and your cock spring out on your underwear. She deep kisses you, for which you co operate with passion and she pulls down your underwear. Your cock is rock hard and all the veins in it look to pop out. She strokes your cock while she kisses you and I am aroused now getting over my fear.

[Image: 21160757.gif]

She invites my showing gesture, as I get up and go towards her. Now she holds your cock in one hand and mine in the other and starts stroking both of them. Ahhhhh. It feels so hot to be there with you also being stroked by that beauty.

Soon, you make her nude by removing her bra. Now she gets hot and starts to vigorously stroke our cocks. In Few moments, she smacks our cocks against one another while stroking them. Soon you wink at me and point towards her big boobs. Each of us, grab a boob and start sucking her boobs vigorously. I suck her boobs, tickle her nips with my tongue and bite her nips here and there. She is in cloud nine, as she catches both of us by the hair and pushes us over her boobs. I then gradually proceed up and lift her hands and start licking her armpit. Her armpit smells soo good that my mouth starts watering, while licking her.

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-3.gif]

Looking at that, you get jealous and start licking her armpit too. She moans heavily.

Now I get to the back of her and start licking her ass cheeks and bite them gently. You go over to the front and smooch her. Now I split her ass cheeks and rub my face all over her asshole. Ahhhhh, what an aroma. Now I start poking my tongue at her asshole and gently tongue fuck it. Now you pull her legs together and start to hug her tight and push your cock through near her pussy hole and I can see the cock protrude out from the other end. It feels so hot, as I now hug her tight from behind. She is now sandwiched between us. My cock lies over her ass cheeks, while your cock dry humps through her pussy and protrudes out to my end. Soon, I also join the party and plug my cock from behind to dry hump her. Our cocks rub against each other and also her pussy thereby creating a friction and it makes it soo hot.

Can't get a pic to demonstrate it. So, its a combination on both below,

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-2.gif]

[Image: 22773149.gif]

The temperature there just keeps rising. She cannot bear anymore as shee moans hard and soon she reaches an orgasm. We also cannot bear any further as you cum first and take your cock off and I cum after you over her pussy lips. Now the cocktail of our cum is dripping over the exterior walls of her pussy.

I go in front of her and lick all the cocktail of cum, get up and share cum kisses with her. The session was a perfect prequel for a threesome and the room was filled with ecstasy and hotness.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
[+] 2 users Like karthikstan3's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: xossipy ladies what's your body measurement? - by Bhavana_sonii - 23-11-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: xossipy ladies what's your body measurement? - by karthikstan3 - 27-07-2022, 05:14 AM