Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
It was the 7th floor on which they landed, having mostly newly built or half done shops.Many of them were still dark,under-construction and yet to be opened for public. Some workers and labourers were present doing their jobs.Upon seeing the map board on adjacent wall,it was identified that clothing section is at 3rd and 4th floor. Gaurav ji started being nasty by not willing to go the targetted area so easily,he took this oppurtunity to try some adventure here itself and asked her-
"Come let's walk along the corridors of this isolated floor,but you'll walk the way you behave, i.e. like - A BITCH."
and he removed his leather belt from his waist, cross-tied it over Richa's neck and told her to kneel down and walk on all fours with it as a leash to steer.

My hot but poor wife did as he demanded.She bent down and started slowly crawling behind him,Gaurav ji took the lead and held the leash tight into his hand. And they started their journey with she becoming a demure cute little Puppy.

Gaurav ji would often give her taut few jerks,which made her walk fast, so as to match the pace with him,whereas he kept on changing his speed from slow to extreme to make it difficult for her to catch upon.

PHaaat
Phaaat

He even gave her Ass few strong smacks over dress,of whose sound was ecoing throughout the floor.

After reaching in front of one of the functioning store from where some bright light was emanating,he bent down,lifted her blazer's skirt to expose those creamy bums in full view,Thank god no body was present at the front counter or entrace door to notice her. The whole staff was at the back end.

After successfully crossing it,now Gaurav ji held the leash near his shoulder passing behind.This increase in slant height of belt was causing Richa uncomfort. She tried to loosen it a little using her hands,but was prevented from doing so by him. And my wife again continued walking with this sadist for around 300-400m until they reached an automatic escalator heading downstairs. Soon they were about to go down into public view from this solitary area.

("Aapan aata khali challo Kutre,Samor ho ani chadh yaa war,me yeto tujhya pathi mage")
"We are going down little Puppy like this itself, Take the lead by walking first over the escalator, I'll follow behind you". he scratched her head over hair softly as if she was actually some kitten or bitch.
Richa mewed softly to say -"Yes Sir", boarded over it by trusting him,but Gaurav ji was still stationary on the top.

He let 2nd stair go by,3rd stair go by and even 4th stair go by,still holding my wife against the leash.My wife kept going down, unaware of his intentions then turned after receiving a tight jerk over her neck, wondered what he actually was doing, As he was firm, not at all showing any mood to move from his place. Now the earlier sagging belt rope around her neck was getting tighter and more tighter as she started separating down away from him.

Gaurav ji enjoyed this moment,he laughed cruelly like some B grade villian of any typical south Indian tollywood movie.He unzipped his pants took out his Cock using other hand.

"I am not going to come down,unless you run this 'Rat over Wheel race' on the escalator and win by putting my 'Carrot-Dick' into your mouth "

Richa understood what he meant, she was supposed to Crawl up on onto the escalator fast in opposite direction from the automatic moving stairs with her mouth open,until she reaches the top and fetches his dick into her mouth.Meanwhile Gaurav ji would be holding the extended leash so that she can't escape the loop or go down along with the drag. The more soon she is able to do it,the less it will be choking her neck.

My wife started the seductive but humiliating show,she was slowly climbing up first,but was again and again brought down due to relative speed, each time her leash with metallic buckle gave chokes on her throat. Then she increased her crawling speed a little to match the pace.This time my wife could progress little forward,but would stumble,fall back against the fast moving stairs,still unable to reach near his Dick.Upon further increasing her momentum,his semi-erect dick somewhat came into the picture. Seeing her struggle in this manner, his Manhood got more life.

Now,enough was enough...!!! My wife made a firm determination to accomplish the task. She literally started jumping and hopping over each upcoming stairs using her both hand and legs simultaneously,as if some wild animal left in open after years of long captivity. Some how !! she was able to get hold of his dickhead,but missed by close margin. Gaurav ji was a smart ass, he gauged her face coming near his groin, leaned back his lower body and dodged at correct fraction of second .To tease her even more,he waived his Lund left and right . And for the last time,same process was repeated by bringing her inner Cheetah out displaying more vigour,enthusiasm and speed .

Finally,my wife could hunt down her prey, his entire dick entered into her full mouth reaching upto the throat bottom and Gaurav ji stepped forward,boarded the escalator train down along with her.During the entire downslope journey,his dick remained burried into my wife's warm mouth,with she on her knees.Since it was an elevated platform over which he was standing with respect to Richa, It paved direct road upto her throat without any obstacles. He used his belt to manuever her head onto his pole until they got down on the subsequent lower floor.

The 6th floor came along with lots of public appearance and Richa was now allowed to stand properly on her feet and pull her dress down.Gaurav ji took out his leather belt from her neck and folded into his fist. Finally she got free from all the adventures that happened just few moments before.This storey was mostly covered with food courts, eatery stalls, cafeterias and other restraunts. The aroma of different cuisines was eminent as they walked passed in front of each outlet.

My cute wife was little hungry,She had literally skipped the meal and was only surviving the whole day until now on little breakfast.Although she carried her lunch along with but didn't get any spare time to even open the lunchbox. She was going to ask him about having some snacks here,but later thought it would not sound good or rather out of manners.Still somewhere hoped if he would ask her out for meal out of courtesy.

Gaurav ji-"I hope you're not that hungry,We'll come back here once we're done with all the shopping for the day" , leaving no scope for my wife to counter-argue

"OK" was the only single word she could utter.

Now both went further down onto the 4th floor. It was solely dedicated floor for women's dressing collections. The entire floor was divided into different brands housing various types of dresses ranging from -

Western,
Ethnic,
Traditional,
Casual,
Office,
Party
and many more.

Gaurav ji-"Come lets start with your dresses first, Consider yourself to be bride's sister.What will you wear?"

Richa- "Ummm Mostly a designer Saree or Lehenga-Choli"

Gaurav ji- "Cool slut,but bring out some more sexy options,we have to choose unique attire for 4 different occasions namely -
i) Haldi (Turmeric Ceremony held separately at Bride & Grooms place)
ii)Sangeet (Dance performance,carried out by relatives of both side including bride and groom)
iii) Wedding (Actual Marriage function involving all relatives) &
iv) Reception (Small party given by Groom's family after bride's arrival at in-laws)

Lets get in and begin the process"

For a second,Richa thought was he really the same man few
moments before ? Bcoz he was literally changed from a savage cannibal to mannered human as they begun the shopping process with great enthusiasm.My wife was a die-hard shopping fan (which lady in this world isn't?). But I never showed too much attention to this.I considered it to be a boring + time consuming process,hence we would definitely not go together to buy stuffs (especially when it came to clothes).Richa herself would manage wardrobes of her own as well as mine too.But seeing Gaurav ji's keen interest into buying her new dresses,she was impressed upon him(atleast in this aspect).

He sorted some sexy lehenga-cholis and kept on keeping each handpicked one on her shoulders ,Richa could observe that they(cholis) were mostly deep neck strappy,backless,sleevless and had vibrant colourful designs,whereas the lehengas were simply long, but not too voluminous at bottom that would sweep or mop the entire floor.Then my wife was sent to the trial room to wear them Although there was not too much rush but. She was ordered by him not to take too much time over 1 single dress also show him one by one each item she wore.

My wife disappeared quick and tried her very first outfit. Till then Gaurav ji occupied the sofa kept in front of dressing room and was fidgetting over his mob phone for few 2-3 ,As soon as she came out wearing the selected dress,he kept his mobile aside for a while and was lost in her admiring beauty. My wife was looking like a perfect angel entering from doors of heaven. She had worn the yellow embroided lehenga much below her navel almost over her crotch and miles above from it was the revealing golden embellished choli of matching colour tightly containing her melons. The gap between both the visible outer garments was very huge almost exposing her entire belly button, waist and midriff.From behind the entire white naked back was accessible.Being fit and slim without any single meat of fat on her entire body,the dress was highlighting her perfect hourglass figure.

"Absolutely Ravishing..!!"

Any man(even dead body) would get aroused seeing such a hot mermaid standing on ground. To add cherry on top of that Richa presented herself seductively by raising her hands above her head with 90 degree bend from elbows, so as to adjust her hair waiving behind her neck reaching from shoulders upto her back. She looked extremely ravishing like any bollywood actress featured in a item song dance, holding this erotic position. Also a submissive expression was eminent on her face,which was alluring Gaurav ji come and savour his dish served hot. There was no dupatta (strole) to hide her cleavage and upper boobs which were fighting after placing so compactly close against each other and almost spilling from top to come out.

He came near her to examine my wife's beauty from really very close,His face reached near her neck , and she could experience his hot exhaled breathe onto her skin. Although he didn't start any action but the waiting itself was tormenting. Each packet of warm air released was literally sending goosebumps down her body and making her wriggle.

Then the ice was breaken by my wife,she extended her arms around his torso to hug.But Gaurav ji was not so naive,he literally crouched down and escaped from her clutches and gave her a strong push using both his hands on her boobs in reverse direction.And my wife went few steps backfoot again in and leaned over 3 sided mirror wall of this small trial room just from where she appeared.

Though it was a ladies changing room,but hardly there were any except one. Taking the risk,Gaurav ji also entered behind her and latched the door from inside,leaving both of them entrapped.Richa understood what was going to happen now.The lion was ready to hunt the deer in his captive territory. He started with some foreplay of kissing her over cheeks, lips. Then turned her back and gave soft smooches on her neck,shoulders by progressively going down inch by inch.Same process was repeated at front on boobs,navel,belly,midriff until her entire upper body was not wet with his soft nibbling.

Then he made my wife go down on her knees,slid his pants down upto his ankles but didn't separate them from his body and commanded her to blow him up.The lehenga which she was wearing was making it difficult to adhere the task . As she was confused whether to simply go down as it is OR lift it up using both hands above her knees and then proceed. Richa chose the 2nd option keeping in mind not to soil the brand new dress ( even if they had'nt bought it until now,but would soon be buying the same ).

She opened her mouth nice and wide, to enter his cock , at first only the dickhead got in but later his entire tool was INN and my wife started fellating him. Gaurav ji kept running his hands through her hair over her head as if she was some puppy,shown to be loved. Later his hands went below slowly slowly,he started carressing on her face until reaching her BOOBS, he slid his hands into the choli and started playing with those bra cladded soft Breasts.

Richa was about to stop, when he increased the pressure of mauling her Melons including pinching and pulling out those raisin like nipples, but was shown stern wide open eyes filled with lust and threat from top commanding to continue with the process without any break or distractions. How poor of her that she was subjugated to this constant Blowing task.

Time passed by and this man showed no sign of retiring.He was literally holding the metal handle (used to hang clothes in dressing room) above his head and moving his pelvis front and back, the rest of the down payment service was provided by Richa through neat and clean deep dick-sucking

Finally his patience was nearing to end,when richa used her both hands to immitate the blowjob action and move the foreskin up and down. Meanwhile her pink tongue was still licking his brown balls sack. After so many different encounters with different people from each walk of life,she had acquired all the perfect skill of how to blow any man,how to take him to excitement level zenith and when to bring him back on ground reality. She performed her duty solely and exceptionally well.

A small tickling into his ass hole was needed to explode,my sweet wife 1st brought her tongue down near his ass crack, then her left hand's middle finger came and inserted slowly into his anal cavity Thus scratching the side walls. This little stimulus acted as a catalyst and made him mentaly bow against his physical endurance. Gaurav ji bagan to cum ,he cumed and cumed huge.Series after series of jizz shots were deposited into her mouth.

She knew the rules very well:-

1st would be collection of entire load into her mouth until master is not done with cuming from last stroke.
2nd involved showing the entire semen loaded mouth to her master b4 gulping it down her throat.
3rd made her look for remaining spill overs of cum on ground or dress here and there and lick it off, using only tongue(no hands).
4th included again showing the empty and clean face after cleaning the master's cock.

After this little adventure of blowjob in vacant trial room,Gaurav ji was in cheerful mood,but not upto that level.He wanted something more humiliating that includes public involvement so as to degrade Richa even further in open.He clicked her few pictures using his mob cam in the same state .Later made her stand up and adjust those new clothes.After leaving her alone into the room to try out remaining outifts.It was soon dediced which one was going to be finalized.

She came back wearing her existing old clothes with remaining dresses in hand. The billing counter was at last and there was rush increasing with time.Only one cash window was operating to cater the bills of entire crowd. Gaurav ji sensed the oppurtunity,he decided to degrade her over there but at the end while departing.

As of now her other dresses weren't finalized yet . They straight away went to ethnic saree wear collections. It was one of the luxiourios part of the mall,containing all types of costly designer material and patterned sarees ranging from Banarasi,Nauvari,Paithani . . . etc.

Saree was not the expertise of Gaurav ji, as he had seen all of his age group young girls wearing either traditional or western outfits. Indian women usually wear sarees only after marriages and that too mostly in front of their in-laws. Still he knew that if a married woman is properly dbangd in revealing saree she can still look ravishingly hot.Hence he suggested her to find a saree which is -

transparent ,
low cut,
deep neck,
backless blouse ,
light colour.

Richa was a good learner,she could easily grasp all his demands and find herself a suitable dress as per the choice.She showed him some rich sarees of light purple and beige colour before going to another dressing room of that section.But was immediately stopped by Gaurav ji.

("Thamb, Tithe kuthe challi,Mala tula kapde badaltana pahaycha ahe,Baghu aaj kashi tu eka Randi pasun ek Shudhh Vivahit Bai bante tar")
"Wait , Wait . Who told you to go the dressing room ,I want to see you changing into the saree from that business suit, rather let me put it into simple-direct words of your transformation of slutty degraded working woman from a WHORE to a married sanctity demure WIFE. Therefore you'll change here in the open itself."

This was literally a nightmare for Richa.She was not at all willing to take such a huge risk of stripping in open,even though this section was sparsely crowded than previous one,but still there were few customers and handful workers wandering here and there to keep watch, who couldn't be ignored OR could they ?

Richa was threatened to death,when Gaurav ji put forth this demand.She literally rejected the idea and denied the plan then and there itself. But soon received some hard slaps on her face and bums.

("Ankhi Ushir Karshil tar Aajun Jhapda Padtil,Kalala")
"If you keep me waiting more,I'll further shower more slaps"

There was no way going ahead with this. "Don't delay the proceedings. We have to do the billings as well" he pinched her pussy and was straight onto the point as if it was a mondane routine for him stripping a married women in open only to wear one of the most difficult dress(a saree) which consumes maximum dressing time of any woman.

My wife lost,knew there was no escape.It was an order,even though a completly illogical one,but still was from her master who held the real authority or power.She took a long breathe ,looked around her neighbourhood ,found clear and decided to go with the ordeal. Gaurav ji dragged himself and sat on one of the stools near wall usually kept for relatives to sit, ready to enjoy the performance.

First of all,she removed her formal blazer to expose her entire naked body in full public view.Some ladies wandering nearby could steal glances of her.But thank god her sexy bra and panty were still there to preserve some modesty(if any left). She didn't wasted time covering any of her vulnerable assets and straightaway started with wearing the petticoat (inskirt) first from below.

"No....no....no....!! Neither the petticoat nor the Blouse.Saree means only Saree,Understood now and be quick" Came Gaurav ji's voice as he neared and snatchedy both the items away from her vicinity."

Now it became too much difficult for Richa to carry out the process without the 2 subsidiary garments,which always used to go hand in hand with any major saree.She came near the wall corner where he was sitting, bended between his legs, tried to plead with him explaining the importance of blouse and petticoat in holding the saree firm over woman's body as it is worn without any button or clip. At one point of time,she literally joined her hand in front of him,as if to pray for forgiveness. But was unsuccessfull in convincing/begging Adamunt and Cocky Gaurav ji ,who kept on oggling all time at her bra cladded boobs and deep cleavege prominent due to bending in front.

Few ladies who came with their boyfriends or husbands caught their attention towards this scene and were literally suprized seeing a semi naked mature women beg in front of a young fully dressed guy.

Infact after 2 mins of one sided conversation,Gaurav ji got pissed off.He angrily held her face,gave 2-3 slaps with one hand, keeping hair clutched in another - "Enough of your nonsense, Utter One more word from that dirty mouth of yours, and I'll rip off that Bra and Panty as well. Do as I say, else I wont even bother if I parade you naked through this whole Mall arena upto the car parking until we leave" came his threatening rude voice.

Defeated as always my wife held the sari so that the shorter distance went from her waist to the floor and the long end can be wrapped around. Then, started at one end and tucked the corner of the fabric into her panty at her left hip, wrapped it around behind , over her right hip, past below her navel, and around again until it reached her navel once more. Continued to tuck it into her panty(instead of pettycoat) as she went around.

Ensured saree is not too high,feets were not be visible from under the its hem , but hoped to keep it secured enough to hold it in place.

Pleated one end. Switched to the other, more decorated end of the sari (called the pallu). Wanting to make small narror pleats that go over around her shoulder.Did this by fingers span to space the pleats, and folded them across the short end of the sari.

Reached the pleated section around behind and dbangd the pleated end from the right hip and then over your left shoulder. Adjusted it to the length she wanted and then pinned it to the shoulder strap of her already worn Bra (as no blouse) .

Covered and tucked the hip. Pulling the fabric from the top left of the skirt until it is taut at the back, dbangd it diagonally so that it partially covered those fluffy meaty exposed love handle and then tucked the fabric into the panty's waistband at the navel.

Adjusted the fabric loop in front. The cloth made up the waistline covering paty. Pleated this remaining fabric to reduce the size of the loop until it fitted her waist tight.

And there she was, resembling as good as any slim bollywood actress herself wearing a transparent saree without any blouse or petticoat, readily flaunting in front of her master within 10 min of all hard work. There was again miles of gap left open between her lower end of bra and top point of saree hem.Her midriff and belly could be only covered from front by this narrow,thin pallu folded leaving all 3 sides totally exposed. Moreover her legs were also somewhat visible through its thin see-through material

Most ravishing look came from her Back, which was literally naked in the rear straps and buckle of bra visible. Any man can get easy access to open those rear buckles or doors of heaven to get the perfect Boobs as Eternal Fruit(AMRUT as they say) out.

And lower body appeared to be belonging to some mermaid arising out of deep oceans,it was a perfect tapering shape staring narror from her feet at bulging toward top at her thighs,big nice ass and crotch

"Amazing,Now you look like a beautiful Randi-Housewife as well..!!!"

"You'll wear all the sarees in the same manner throughout the wedding ceremony.Understood ?"

Then he made her choose few more dresses of her own choice for almost 15-20 min and waited until she's done with all her parts

"Come, Lets go to the billing section. It's already getting crowded and will take more time if we delay further . Moreover I can play with you the remaining part over there itself, People dont know what's hidden inside this woman's dress.Lets tell them,rather show them and have some fun with public as well"

To be continued
[+] 2 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 25-07-2022, 09:14 PM