Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Another fine update in terms of dialogue writing and screenplay though the course of this story has taken lot of turns and ended up in a place where it leaves bad taste in the mouth unfortunately.
The couple has evolved since 3 seasons and now there is no passion or desperation that we usually see in these situations, Meera passionate about pleasing her husband searching for her own pleasure drawn from kinky nature of her cuckold husband is lost somewhere and now its all about her for her now and how she wants to experience her never ending desire for Desai's skills on bed. She openly expresses that she is seduced by Desai that shows how she has evolved from being a housewife who does things for her husband and one who gets pleasure from his kinky nature to a women who dreams about third person for her own sake..but is it the right path? Doing it for her husband still make their bond stronger because there is this secrecy between them which makes them own the plot, situations and also control the emotions but now Desai control everything and the couple are the toys..look how Desai looks into the eyes of Krish and with out saying a word has drawn the night's events in his favor and how Meera plays to his tunes, that is where this story has been defeated for me , it is no longer our classic now it is merely lost plot and a cuck story with a husband not sure of himself on what he desires.

Krish is a volatile person and mostly very immature about the actions he does, he likes the steady state of water in a pond then he imagines what happens if he threw a stone into it and imagines the ripples that are caused by throwing the stone and then he needs to see it himself and he takes the stone and does it and then when the actual ripple effect is seen he feels that this is not what he wanted , now he wants the steady state of the pond alas that is not possible..so if you apply this to his life aka water in the pond, he has caused the ripples(Desai) in his life now he doesn't want consequences (Meera desiring Desai).
What does Krish really want? Does he want Meera and Desai to be friends? Does he want them not to see each other at all? Does he want to see Meera and Desai have sex before him and still convey that they are doing it for him?

Even if one of the questions above has the answer as YES the actions Krish is taking is totally opposite of the answer so what does Krish really want?

None of the above questions are clear so far from the story and its still an on going torture of mixed emotions from Krish in a grinder. Despite awesome writing and solid conversations between the cast, this story for me has lost the plot.

Once again thanks Krish for updating and giving us a story to read.
[+] 1 user Likes RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 25-07-2022, 07:27 PM