Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Mother in law
Daughter in law
Both are same.

That night Tarun requested her to tell more. But Purva had refused to tell him anymore.
Tarun had already licked inside her pussy. And the juices were leaking from her hole. After a few more requests when he realized Purva would not tell anymore, he told her to stand up. She stood and Tarun went to the washroom. He came and slept on the bed. But Purva stayed on the balcony. She arranged two chairs and asked Tarun to throw a pillow. And she slept there. Again, Tarun knew that asking her to come inside was just a waste of time. So he slept on the bed alone.
In the morning around 8:45 Apu and Sami started humming the door and were shouting.
Hearing the sudden loud knock on the door Tarun panicked and jumped on his dream. He sat on the bed. It took him to realize what's going on. He then opened the door.
Sami ran on the bed. But not seeing Purva there he asked, where is mamma?
Apu saw Purva in deep sleep. Her head was on the pillow on one chair and her hips were on another chair and her legs were on the balcony wall. 
Her legs were aparted and juices became dry and sticky and made a stain on the chair and on her inner thighs. Her one hand was hanging from the chair and the other hand was folded on her belly. She was snoring very softly and drivel was sliding down from a corner of her lips and was drenching the pillow. The morning sun was shining her fare and glowing naked body. It seems like a beautiful naked mermaid is sleeping by the seashore . 
Apu went out and jerked his mother slightly and said, mamma, wake up.
But there was no response from her. Apu again jerked her. But no response.
And then Sami saw her and he jumped from the bed and ran to her. And he climbed on her belly and shouted, mamma, mamma, wake up. I am Hungry mamma. Wake up.
This sudden act helped her to wake up. She opened her eyes and smiled. And then pulled the sitting Sami on her chest and hugged him. She kissed his head and then saw Apu standing by her head. She pulled him also by his waist and planted a kiss on his belly and patted his hips and said, what's the time big boy?
Apu: Mamma 8:45.
Purva : Oh my god. Did your father make some breakfast? He told me that he will make breakfast today.
Apu : Huh, he is also waking up now.
Purva : Oh my god. Sami, get down beta. It's so late. Mamma has to Cook fast now. And you also get ready quickly.
She took Sami to the basin and started brushing his teeth. Then she went to the kitchen and started boiling water in two pans. Apu helped Sami to get dressed.
Within 15 minutes Purva brought coffee, health drinks and jam toast and boiled eggs for all. Tarun also came out from the toilet.
All of them were dressed and ready to go out. Except Purva. She served food to them naked and then sat on her chair and started taking her breakfast.
Within 9.30 the kids went out for their drawing class with Tarun in his car.
Purva went out first and opened the gate for them first.
Tarun was shocked.
Tarun : Purva, what are you doing? You are naked outside.
Purva : So what? This is my house, my garden. And by the way no one can see me because of these tall walls and trees. Now get the car out first.
After they went out, Purva came back and started thinking what will she do? Should she go to the gym for a body massage or skip it for today?
She has no energy to go.
So she decided to sleep a little more.
At 10:30 she woke up. Made another black coffee for her and then decided to clean the kitchen.
The kids will return after 12:30.
Apu will go to his math coaching from the art class and Sami will go with his father for some essential shopping and other stuff.
Purva told Tarun to bring lunch from outside.
She first put the clothes in the washing machine and then wore her old crumbled apron and started cleaning the kitchen top, the oven and the sink.
Suddenly a call came. Purva wiped her hands and received the call.
It was  Bhola.
Bhola told her about yesterday's incident . They were talking about her afternoon treatment and Tarun listened to them. They all were worried about her.
Purva scolded him and said, why are you telling me now? For you all fools, I suffered a lot. Tarun treated me like a dog. For the first time in my life he kicked me. All because of you.
Bhola apologized and asked can he and Pankaj come to her house now?
Purva scolded him again and said, don't come here again. At Least for now.. I am so angry at you.
Bhola: Madam please. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. It was not my fault.
Purva : I don't know whose fault it is. But you all took amusement and I only suffered. Now let me do my work and don't disturb me now. Bye.
She hung up the phone and went outside with the washed clothes.
She was wearing only the apron. Her entire back was naked. She was hanging the clothes on the rope in the garden, wearing only that apron.
She didn't look around to see whether anyone was watching her or not. She didn't care anymore. If someone is watching then let him or her enjoy it.
After that she returned to the drawing room and started sweeping the room.
Suddenly the doorbell rang.
She was surprised. Who can come now? Salesman? Or that bloody Bhola?
Whatever,Purva went to the door and opened the door and got shocked. She didn't expect that.
A teenage girl was standing on the doorstep, wearing a black burqa.
Purva fumbled. Who, who are you?
The girl: ah auntie, is it Apurva's house?
Purva : Ye, yes. Who why?
The girl: Auntie, I'm Nazma. Apurva's friend. Today morning he called me and invited me here. He told me, we will go to the coaching center together from here.
Purva : Nazma. Ah. Ups. Ple, please come inside, girl.
Purva was holding the broom in one hand.
Suddenly she realised that she was only in an apron. The shyness took control over the shameless whore. She started feeling nude in front of her son's girlfriend.
She quickly put the broom in front of her chest and invited Nazma inside.
Nazma was reluctant to come in. But Purva grabbed her hand with her left hand and pulled in. Purva kept her front at Nazma to hide her naked back from her.
She pulled Nazma in and said, let's go inside.
Just after Nazma crossed her she turned and stood back to Nazma and started pushing her shoulder and guided her to the drawing room.
Purva showed her the sofa, which was facing the balcony and said, just have a sit girl and just wait for a moment. I'm coming back.
Purva didn't turn back. Instead she stepped backward and went to the store room.
At that time  Nazma turned back once to see her and tried to tell her something. But looking at the woman, peculiarly stepping back made her smile. She tried to control her smile but couldn't. Purva also gave a silly smile and said, wait girl. I'm just coming back.
Nazma turned her face back and Purva quickly went inside the store.
When Purva opened the door, Nazma was surprised to see her.
Purva's side boobs were all out except the nippples and the  bare upper hip of her left side was visible. The apron had ended just 3 inches below her   crotch. It was obvious to Nazma that Purva was naked behind that apron. Maybe she was wearing panties. But the naked view of her side upper hip confirmed that Purva was naked behind that apron.
If there was a girl other than Nazma, then she might think bad or rediculous about Purva. But  Nazma became happy. And more of that she came here 10 minutes ago. But she was unable to locate the house. So she was roaming here and there and then someone showed her the house.
Purva first took a petticoat and a blouse to wear. After all, she can't be nude in front of her son's GF. But Purva was reluctant to wear extra clothing. So, after thinking a few times, she threw the petticoat and the blouse and took an old rippled cotton saree. The saree was not flimsy but not too thick also.
Purva made a knot around her waist and wrapped the saree on her body.
The pallu covered her boobs and then it crossed over her shoulder and then through her back and again came in front. She tucked the edge inside the saree below her belly button.
She wore the saree two inches below her navel.
Purva went to the kitchen and brought a glass of cold juice and offered it to Nazma.
When she bent, the light pink areola of her right boob slided out of the saree.
Nazma smiled and took the glass from her and said, thank you auntie.
Purva : So? You are Apu's friend. I mean girlfriend?
Nazma: yes auntie. I mean no auntie. We are batch mates. We used to go to the tuition centre.
Purva : what's these? Yes, no? Tell me the truth, Nazma
Nazma became scared. She replied, auntie we are friends. Apu called me in the morning. So…..
Purva : Ok wait.
She made a call to Tarun.
Tarun, where are you?
Tarun : I'm dropping Apu to the cricket ground.
Purva : Cricket ground? 
Tarun : Yes, he told me that today he has a match. So he doesn't want to go to tuition.
Purva : Oh ok. Is he with you now?
Tarun : Yes. Playing with Sami in the back.
Purva : Give him the phone.
Apu: Yes mamma?
Purva : Noughty boy. You come home then I'll show you how to treat a noughty boy like you.
Apu : what happened mamma?
Purva : What happened? You called Nazma at home and told her that you will go to tuition with her. And now you are going to play a cricket match? What kind of joke is this?
Apu: Mamma, I want to introduce her to you. But she was not agreeing. That's why I played this trick.
Purva : Come home.
Apu : He he.  Mamma What will you do?
Purva : He he, you come home then I'll show you. 
Purva stood up and sat on the hand rest of the sofa on which Nazma was sitting.
And then Purva grabbed Nazma's shoulders and very politely asked, do you like Apu? Nazma?
Nazma looked at her in surprise and lowered her head. She remained silent.
Purva : Don't be scared dear. I'm also like your mamma. So tell me Nazma.
Nazma: Auntie, Apu had called me in the morning and he asked me to come here. He told me that from here we will go to tuition together.
Purva : Ok. That's right. But this is not my answer. Look Nazma, Apu has already told me that he likes you. And I think you both are in a relationship. Am I right dear?
Nazma remained silent and her face was down to the ground.
Purva took her  chin and lifted her face. And asked her again, what dear? Am I thinking right?
Nazma blushed and tried to lower her face.
Nazma, do you like him also? Purva asked again.
This time Nazma nodded her head.
Purva : Yess. That's my girl.
And she hugged her and kissed her head.
Purva : You are so beautiful, Nazma. I'm lucky that my daughter in law will be more beautiful than me. Hi hi.
Nazma remained silent.
Purva : Are you still feeling shy?
Nazma: No auntie. Not shy. But you know my family is very Orthodox. They will not accept this relationship.
Purva : Oh don't worry about this now, Nazma. Just enjoy your courtship now. I'll talk to your family if needed.
By the way, where do you live, Nazma?
Nazma: We used to live At Fakir chawk in Jabalpur before. But now we are living at B. B. S road. Nearby to your house.
Purva : Fakir chawk? This name is quite familiar to me. Do you know we also lived in Jabalpur before?
Nazma: Really auntie?
Purva : Yes. Then Apu's father had to transfer to New Delhi for his job and we all shifted here.
But why did you come here from there?
Nazma : Oh that's a big story. My grandpa was dating a bad woman. And he was involved in some nasty work. And my grandma is an Orthodox woman. So she left his house and came here with my father, mother and me.
Purva : Oh God. Is your grandpa a bad guy?
Nazma: No auntie. He is a very good and honest man. He always thinks for his village men. We had a special bonding. I love him so much.
Purva : Then?
Nazma: Then what? Who will tell my grandma? She didn't listen to anyone and left his house. And here she has her father's property. So we are living here now.
Purva : What's your grandpa's name?
Nazma: Mr Hussain ****.
Purva choked. She coughed. Tears came out from her eyes. 
Nazma : Are you alright auntie?
Purva : Oh. Yeah. I'm alright. Sorry. Wait, I'm coming back.
Purva ran to the kitchen and drank water.
She came back and said, Nazma do you want to have breakfast?''
Nazma: I already have breakfast from the house.
Purva  : Ok. But you have to take lunch with us. Then I'll leave you to go home.
Nazma: No auntie, it will be late. Grandma will beat me, if I get late.
Purva : Listen dear, Apu returns home from the tuition at 2. And I can understand why he takes so long.
Don't worry. Uncle will drop you after lunch.
Nazma: But the tuition?
Purva : Huh. Apu also bunk the tuition today.
Nazma : But what will I do till then?
Purva : Why? We can gossip.
Nazma : No. Let me help you in cooking.
Purva : I'm  not cooking today. Uncle will bring the food for us. Oh I forgot. Let me tell him to bring one more meal.
Purva called and told Tarun for an extra meal.
She was talking standing beside the balcony, looking outside.
When she  cut the phone and turned back, she saw Nazma was sweeping the room, lifting the broom from the ground.
Purva :Hey girl, what are you doing? Leave the broom. Leave it.
Nazma: why auntie? You told me, I'm like your daughter. So, a daughter is cleaning her own room. What's the problem?
Purva : Wow, so straight forward hummm? Very smart.
Nazma: He he.
Purva : Don't laugh. Have you ever cleaned your house before?
Nazma: Actually no auntie. Why auntie?
Purva : Humm. The fan is moving in full swing, the AC is on and my little daughter in law is sweeping the room.
Wait. Let me switch them off first.
Now, see hold the broom like this. Not like this. Ok?
Nazma: OK.
Purva : Now swipe the broom like this. Gather all the dust from every corner by the door. Like this.
Nazma: Ok auntie. But why do you switch off the fan and AC auntie? It's too hot.
Purva : I know dear. But if I switch on the fan then all the dust will spread all over the room.
Why don't you open the burqa? There is no one here. Open the burqa.
Nazira : No no auntie. I'm fine. See how I'm doing. Am I doing it the right way ?
Purva : Yes dear. But I think you should open the burqa now.
Nazira : No auntie. I'm absolutely fine with this.
Purva : Ok baba ok. Now swipe the dust towards the door.
Nazma opened the door and the magic happened.
The sunlight was coming from outside and Nazma was sweeping the dust out of the door. She was in a bending position. The light was passing through the burqa. The black non transparent burqa became transparent and the silhouette of her entire body was visible through the  cloth.
Purva mesmerized. She was spellbound. Oh my god this girl is actually naked under this burqa. Am I seeing right? Oh yes. Even her nippples are so prominent. That mean? Nazma is like me.
Oh yes, suddenly Purva shouted.
Nazma : Auntie what happened?
Purva : Oh. You did a perfect clean, Nazma. You are really good dear.
But see how sweaty you become. Come now open the burqa.
Nazma : No auntie no.
Purva : why dear? Come on here is only you and me. So what's the problem? If you want to wear then when your uncle and boys will return, you will wear it then. Now come on. I can't see you sweating like this.
Nazma: But auntie you are also sweating.
Purva : But you know dear, I've only this saree on me. So I can't open this.
Nazma : If you can tollarate then I can also tollarate. Now tell me what I have to clean now?
Purva : Oh my mad girl. You don't have to clean anything more. Come and sit.
Nazma : Please auntie tell me na? I want to clean.
Purva thought for a second and then said, ok let's go to Apu's room and we will clean all the dust and soots there. Come inside.
They both were cleaning the kids room.
Lots of bending stretching and lifting hands were going on.
Nazma's synthetic burqa was totally drenched in sweat and it was stucked to her body. Every curves of her  body was now prominent through the  burqa.
And Purva's saree was also drenched and became more loose. It was now hanging very low on her hip. So low that a very little ass crack was visible at the back and in front it was below the pubic area. It was hanging from her waist dangerously.
The boobs were playing hide and seek behind her pallu.
After half an hour they finished their work and both sat below the staircase.
Nazma : Auntie, may I ask you something? If you don't mind?
Purva : Please ask,my girl.
Nazma : Ummm. Aahh… no leave it.
Purva : I'll give you a slap if you don't ask what. What do you want to know?
Nazma : please auntie, leave it. You may get angry at me.
Purva : I'll not get angry. I promise. Now tell me.
Nazma : Auntie, who is Sajida?
Purva :Ops. Where do you find it?
Nazma: Auntie, it's written on your back.
Purva : Oh. He he. I made this tattoo in my early college days. You know, I was passionate about tattoos. But after doing this, I never tried anymore. Bapre what a pain it was.
Nazma  : But why this name?
Purva : Oh you know what? Today I get to know that this is a name. Otherwise I knew this is just an art. What do you say? What's the name? Saj saj.
Nazma : Sazida.
Purva : Yes yes, Sazida. I'll remember it.
Nazma : But auntie don't you feel shy, when the tattoo artist was doing this?
Purva : Ops. How do I answar this? But tell me Nazma, don't you feel shy? When you went out from your house wearing only this burqa. Hum?
Nazma blushed and lowered her face.
Purva : Now answar me.
Nazma: Ah auntie. I, I…
Purva : What I, I, Nazma? I know why you came out of your house like this.
Nazma : You know? But I don't know auntie why I do such things. I think I'm doing sin. It's not good. I'm a bad girl. Auntie, please forgive me. Don't tell my grandma.
She started shobbing.
Purva : Hey hey hey. Stop crying you crazy. Who told you you are a bad girl or you are doing sin?
Whatever god you believe, doesn't matter. Tell me did god send you to the earth by wrapping in clothes?
Nazma : No auntie.
Purva : then? God has created all the animals. Does any animal wear clothes? Are they all bad? All doing sin?
Nazma : No auntie. But..
Purva : But? Even if you think that this is a sin, then why you do this?
Nazma: I don't know auntie. I try to control myself. But I can't. My  brain says don't do this. But my mind says, no body is here Nazma. Remove the clothes. When I go out, my mind says, burqa is enough. Why I bother to wear extra clothes?
Purva : Humm,
Nazma hugged Purva and buried her face into Purva's chest.
She started shobbing. Auntie sorry. But…
When Nazma was hugging Purva, her pallu slipped down and her breasts became uncovered. And Nazma was shobbing buried her face between those two soft white melon.
Purva scratched her hair and said, arree pagli, why are you crying? I think you are a brave girl. You came here through the busy road by wearing only this burqa. Wow. Such a daring act. And now you are crying. Nazma please stop crying now.
Nazma didn't lift her face. But she replied, auntie I'm not so brave like you.
Purva : like me? What kind of bravery you see in me?
Auntie when I was searching for your house I croased your house twice. And you were hunging clothes in the garden, then. And your back was towards the road. Nazma whispered, burying her face between purva's boobs.
Now it was time for Purva to blush.
Purva pulled Nazma's hair and lifted her face.
Purva : So you've already seen me naked?
Nazma blushed.
Purva : Then why are you doing such drama now?
Purva stood up. Her pallu fall down on the ground.
She didn't care to take it up. Instade, she held Nazma's ear and pulled it slightly and shouted angrily, stand up, stand up girl.
Nazma quickly stood up in fear.
Purva : put your hands up.
Nazma : auntie?
Purva : Do what I said.
Nazma lifted her hands.
Purva bent down and held the bottom of Nazma's burqa and swiftly pulled it up and took it away through her head.
Nazma became fully nude. She quickly crossed her legs and covered her breast and crotch with her hands.
Purva looked at her and laughed. Why are you feeling shy Nazma? You told me you love to stay nude. Then why feeling shy now?
Nazma: Auntie, that's another thing. I stay nude when no one present near me or at the house. But now you….
Purva : So what if I'm here? You've already seen me naked.
Nazma : even auntie…
Purva : Ok wait.
And she started diswrapping her saree and became nude.
Purva : Ufff. You know Nazma, I hate clothes. Its because of you I had to wear this big cloth he he. But as we discover each other that we are same then there is no issue anymore. Come.
Purva stretched her arms.
Nazma thought for a second and then removed her hands and stepped closer to purva and hugged her.
Nazma: thank you auntie.
Purva : you are welcome my dear. And from today, don't call me auntie. Call me mamma. Ok?
Nazma lifted her face and said with a smile, Ok mamma.

Purva : Ok dear now lets move. I have to clean the toilet now. You sit on the sofa and watch TV.
Nazma : Why mamma? I want to help you.
Purva : Dhat crazy girl. You don't have to clean the toilet. It's dirty.
Nazma : I've no problem. Let me show how to clean?
Purva : No. Leave it. Tarun will clean the toilets later. Instade you help me to clean and rearrange the study room. My two noughty kids have made ths room like garbage room.
Come on.
They went to clean the study room.
Purva was instructing her and she was following her instructions.
In between Nazma was quarrying about some art work by Apu. She was appriciating those works.
After the work done, Nazma said, I think I should wear the burqa now. What do you say mamma?
Purva : Why dear? No one is here.
Nazma: but if they return?
Purva don't worry, they will come around 1 pm. And if you want, you can stay nude in front of them too.
Nazma: what? No way.
Purva : Why? I stay always nude.
Nazma : always? In front of them?
Purva : Yes. You know what, I hate clothes.
And I'm lucky that my family understand my problems.
Nazma: I'm also lucky that I find my mamma, who is just like me. But mamma, I can't just think about this now. I'm not   courageous like you.
Purva : huh. Then I've to wear clothes again.
Anyway now let's go to the bathroom.
They both went to take a bath.
The shower was on and Purva was applying soap on Nazma's legs.
Nazma was standing holding Purva's head.
Purva : Nazma, tell me one thing, did you both ever kissed?
Nazma: What? No mamma. I think we shouldn't do such things before marriage.
Purva : Ha, ha. Listen if you think like this, then it's ok. No problem with this. But kissing is not a bad thing or abnormal thing for a teenage. You kan kiss but not anything more than that, ok.
Nazma : I'll not kiss him before my 18.
Purva : Whom?
Nazma blushed again. Dhat mamma. You are really very noughty.
Purva : Hi hi. I'm dear. Ok now turn around.
After the bath they helped each other to wipe their body and both came to the bed room.
Purva was showing her some old albums laying on the bed and both were chatting and talking about each others family and other casual things.
Around 1:10, they heard the horn of the car.
Nazma: Mamma, where is my burqa?
Purva : Wait. Don't have to wear the sweaty cloth now. Wait.
She brought out a T shirt of Apu and gave her.
The T-shirt went up to her mid thigh.
Purva : I thing this is enough for you. What do you say, Nazma?
Or you need shorts?
Nazma: No, mamma this is perfect.
After that Purva quickly wore a dark blue satin chemise which ended at her upper thigh.
Purva told Nazma to open the door.
[+] 5 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 24-07-2022, 03:59 PM